2016-02-08 21:10:42

For all those looking for an accessible movelist, here is one on gamefaqs. It isn't detailed, but lists all the commands, which is what I'm looking for... combine this with the guide death rattlehead shared, it'll be more than enough, I think.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xboxone/718565- … faqs/70214

Discord: clemchowder633

2016-02-09 00:56:07

Also, does anyone have a resource for every track in the game so far from both seasons? Want to make a workout playlist... and some of the tracks from this game would go right with it as it's an MMA workout. lol

2016-02-09 01:29:59

@assault
I'd suggest you edit your posts together into one if you can, as they sort of lead from one into the next.

I look forward to fighting you soon, let me know when you see the request - hopefully it works.  Once you've added me, send me a message on XBL and we can get arranging - if you don't have a headset or a kinect, I'll do what I can to help, but the conversation being one-sided is rather offputting. in a training environment of sorts

This playlist includes all the s1 and s2 tracks as I understand it: Killer Instinct Soundtrack Playlist on youtube

Again, hope to hear from you soon regarding a fight or several.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2016-02-09 01:57:54

I really should remember to edit... just with hours going by between posts, I don't tend to remember that my posts lead into each other so just end up writing new ones. Will see what I can do about a headset, however. I do have a kinnect around as my cousin lent that to me as well... just have no idea how to use it. And looking forward to fighting with you as well... but it won't be much of a fight, at least at first... not when I'm fighting against someone who's obviously invested much more time than me into the game! lol By the way... is there a way, other than twitter, of contacting IG and offering positive feedback as well as accessibility suggestions? I figure the more people do it, the more likely they are to listen... and I wouldn't be suggesting anything specific, just to let them know that they have some blind fans, and I'm now firmly one of them... but I knew I'd fall in love with this game. I just never had an xbox at my home to mess around with it til now.

2016-02-09 13:07:06

The official Killer Instinct Forums over at ultra-combo.com are read by the devs and listened to, which is how the audio cues got added in the first place.  You can also interact with other members of the community, but make sure to mention my name thereas "@sightlesskombat" - the mention system works the same as twitter and you get an email notification when someone mentions you in a post or replies etc.  If you mention me then I will then be able to back you up/join in the discussion, as well as the fact that I'd say I'm relatively well-known there and I can vouch for you.

With the kinect, you have to turn on Kinect mic for chat, you'll probably have to calibrate it first though, which is just an audio check if I remember correctly.  Turn your speakers up loud, prepare for an earfull of noise and then wait until that's done and go from there.  Anyone else feel free to correct me if I@m wrong.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.

2016-02-09 19:17:13

I'll look into the kinnect calibration, or maybe invest in a eadset... just don't want to get one for xbox1 specifically if I'm not going to be keeping the console. lol And as an aside, Jago's theme is now one of my favorite tracks in the game. Kind of want to sit down and mess around with the dynamic music system and see how many different track samples I can coax from the game. lol

2016-02-12 16:09:19

Hello, just a quick question about one of your old posts, I was wondering if  you can share if you fix it and how. Your post read like this:

JAWS
---------------------------
A file required by the driver ELOQ.JLS for Eloquence Software could not be loaded.
One or more shared components are missing.
Please reinstall this product in an effort to resolve the problem.

Thank you

2016-11-21 21:26:57

Well, I'm bringing this topic back because I just discovered my new laptop can run Killer Instinct, though the fan seems not to like it so much... does anyone have a menu guide for season 3 on pc, as well as how to play shadow lords?

2016-11-21 23:22:24

hmmm, I don't remember every menu off by heart.
But, the top option is shadow lords but honestly, it's annoying because after a while everything becomes text based and you don't know what powers are active, some enemies have different powers to you.
Down one from shadow lords is single player. In single player, you've got fight, but if you go up one ou've got options. If you press a on options then go down four times you should be in audio options but I don't know if that's the same for the pc.
In the fight menu you've got single fight vs cpu, shadow lab, story mode, survival mode, I don't know what's underneath that.
If you go down one from single player, you get multiplayer. Then if you click fight in that menu, you get:
-two player vs, you and another person in the same room,
-exhibition match online,
-ranked match online
There's a way to do lobbies as well but I'm not too sure how at the moment. If you go into exhibition, the first option will immediately search for a match, but if you want to invite, go down until you can't go anymore. Because this is the only menu that doesn't wrap.
From there, a dialogue should pop up that you can use NVDA with, apparently, to select friends. I haven't had the chance to try the pc version but it'll be really nice if this happens.

2016-11-21 23:47:13

Well, that's a start... but Shadow Lords would be fun to at least try and play. Would like more detailed explanations, but thanks for the start anyhow...

2016-11-22 09:13:11

And if anyone else has any more menus to fill in Aaron's outline, I'd love to know about it.

2016-11-22 09:46:32 (edited by Sightless Kombat 2016-11-22 10:57:29)

@86
I've put this together from existing documents I already have.  Help and options still needs to be done, but I can look into getting that all written out soon.

You can view the menu structure, such that it is, here

Shadow Lords is unlikely to be playable in the near future.  The mode has similarities to an RPG (namely in crafting items, consumables and use of Guardians to help you in the fight).  Unfortunately even though the menus don't wrap, there's no way to tell what element you're on as they will change dependent on what you have available.  All the missions are text-based narratives, other than a few very much scattered cutscenes.  The multiplayer also requires you to play Shadow Lords to unlock items etc to use within it.  Basically, until it's accessible, which I will likely post information on if/when it happens, don't bother (and I don't say that lightly).

I hope that's enough to be getting on with, if not, then please feel free to let me know what else you need.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.

2016-11-23 01:35:52

help and options, audio.
To get to audio press help and options then go down four times. Keep in mind this is a work in progress too I might ahve some stuff wrong, but I've put a star sign (*) by everything I know is correct.
*announcer type: default, classic, and aria if it's unlocked. I'm not sure how this unlocked though, it just worked on my end eventually.
-announcer volume
-sound effect volume
*hud volume turn this up to get kv meter and shadow meter sounds
*music volume
-voice volume
*ambience volume

2016-11-23 16:42:12

Thanks for that, Aaron.

2016-11-23 19:52:47

@Assault, see post 87 - I posted that before Aaron posted his additional info.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.

2016-11-24 01:13:19

Cool, thanks. disappointing to hear about shadow Lords, though my hopes aren't too high for total acessibility in that mode... how playable is shadow labs?

2016-11-24 02:01:37

Shadow labs is a bit more playable once you've made the shadow. You ma need sighted help for this, as he mode's ui doesn't have too many different sounds and it wraps, but once you know what to do you can go into the mode ok. Unfortunately I haven't looked at my shadow stuff for ages. One thing I will say is that once the shadow is created, each time you play as that character in any game mode, there will be an option added after the fight where rematch is normally located, called save shadow data. But then you can still go down to rematch, new character, and return to main menu.

2016-11-24 02:05:30

Hmm. Seems the menus are different on PC. Going down once to single player, up to help and options, then down four times doesn't appear to land me in audio options. Interesting...

2016-11-24 02:27:22

And as a double post, has anyone tried playing this game on pc?  Either I messed up options somewhere or it's the ds4 driver... but for some reason I don't appear to have a heavy punch button. It appears that everything is mapped correctly on my ps4, except for that one button... which makes me think I did something in the game. but the DS4 tool might be the problem as well.

2016-11-24 11:22:25 (edited by Sightless Kombat 2016-11-24 11:23:33)

@93/94
PC has at least one extra option, which might be your problem.  It's possible you've remapped something but the PS4 controller isn't the best thing to use with this game anyway and it could be an issue with the DS4 controller/driver itself.

I've played the game on PC, though it hardly runs well enough on my rig at the moment due to my lack of a proper graphics card.  As I hope to get one in the not too distant future, I'll let you knwo how that all ties in if I get the chance and how the PC options work.

Edit: I believe you should go down 5 instead of 4 on PC as there are display options somewhere in the way of you getting to audio.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.

2016-11-24 15:57:44

I personally can't see a reason why the ps4 controller shouldn't work, hopefully something just got remapped. However I've heard stories that the controller has been known to behave weirdly with PC games unfortunately.

2016-11-24 19:07:15

The game runs fine on my computer on its own terms. And I think there's a graphics test option in there somewhere that adds to the menu. As to the controller, it worked on my last rig, so that's not the issue... either I installed the driver wrong, changed something in the settings of the driver software, or the game did something funky. But I've had success in the past... and at least on xbox1, I actually find the ps4 controller makes the game even more of a blast.

2016-11-25 01:36:04

That's really interesting. I know this is slightly off topic, but how does the ps4 controller help? I'm really curious because I am still a fan of that platform's controllers, yet haven't really had the chance to test out a ps4 controller and am curious to know how it's different from the ps3, or even the xbox one. I like both to be honest.

2016-11-25 10:09:07

The ps3 controller is always preferable for fighting games. the DPAD, how slim it is and how the buttons are placed so you can reach all of them... the ps4 controller is similar, just a little bulkier. And the Dpad is also very easy to do circular motions on, whereas in years of playing around with xbox controllers I've always loathed the DPad and the controller just feels unwieldy in my hands. But all this is just personal taste, and you'll meet plenty of people who will say different. haha.

2016-11-25 18:31:15

Hi
Sorry, but there are many messages to read them all.
I downloaded the game for pc, is there any menu guide?
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.