2024-03-27 13:46:22

hello,i'm from non english speaking countries.
therefore, i im Impossible be a native speaker.
yes, i have english full lesson. but except in class ,we No need speaking english.
in write classes, my teacher usually found my serious grammar bug.
she called it Chenglish.
i sound there are many people high english level on forum.
i want to gain how avoid grammar bug. or whether existence tool.
i never talk with native speaker.
i often brows the forum but i depend translater programme.
now i try posting on forum.
i want to know my english whether can be understand.
or can you understand mine said?

2024-03-27 16:02:59 (edited by mazen 2024-03-27 16:09:33)

Hello. I can fully understand you, I'm not a native English speaker as well. To improve your grammar and vocabulary, I recommend practice. Not necessarily speaking, but also read articles and books, watch videos etc. Try to consume more english content, and you'll gradually learn grammar patterns. That is what worked for me at least. Also "bug" is commonly used to refer to computer problems and software issues. The correct word would be grammar issues or problems. You could also talk to ChatGPT or any other AI to learn from it and to ask it questions. Hope that helps.

2024-03-27 16:09:43

Me too. English is not my native language, and I make lots of mistakes as well. But that's OK, we learn. And yes your english is understandable

2024-03-27 17:51:00 (edited by eagalon 2024-03-27 17:52:05)

practice practice and practice. read, write, listen and speak. as much as you can.
I am not an English native either.
also, try to limit the use of translator software to better your english skills.
with best regards,

People discard the concept of God by saying that God is the creation of man and according to science no God exists however, they conveniently forget that science itself is the creation and knowledge that man possesses, not the knowledge of everything in existance.

2024-03-27 21:57:55

I can definitely understand what you're saying, but your sentence structure is kind of weird and broken, which is to be expected. As the others said all you can do is practice and consume more English content.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2024-03-27 22:10:34

Work on conjugation of past-tense, present-tense and future-tense verbs.

2024-03-27 22:40:53 (edited by octoross 2024-03-27 22:41:58)

About using a translator to read  english articles, here's my solution, it might work  for you, or not, I'll share It anyway, and english isn't my native  language, too.
Open a dictionary, usually online, and read your favorite articles with english. The first time you read them, Try  to understan as much as you can without translating It. The following time you read them, make sure to translate words that you don't know the meaning, and finally try to translate It into your language and see if the result improved. I usually do It with novels, since your grammar needs improvements, I suggest you read blogs about your favorite  topics.
A small tip that you can do though, when you text or talk with english speakers, tell them that you're improving english, and also tell them to catch your mistake and let you know. That way, you'll surely learn and slowly better at it.

Notification from the shadow leader, status has been changed to...

2024-03-28 11:46:41

thanks for your advice. my learning starting english at 4years before on fact.
i don't know why my level is low.
i hear many people, their country's main languij no english. but their english level is high at age same to me over me. for exampkle:Nuno Philip bennefall. Nuno seem first posting on forum at 12years old.
Philip first make  english game at 2004 and he seem high school at that time.

2024-03-29 01:48:46

Hey. I am a native English speaker and I understand you. I just want to say,  don't compare yourself to others. You still have time to learn and grow. The thing with learning a new language that is outside of your comfort zone is that you almost have to shift the way you think. I decided to try and learn Spanish using DuoLingo and what I found was I had a hard time trying to figure out the proper gender of a word. It's okay if it takes you a longer time to learn.