2024-03-26 17:56:15 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2024-03-26 19:09:59)

Here is all of dragon ball.

And here is all of dragon ball z

The first series follows the adventures of kid Goku and friends as they quest for the 7 dragon balls, undergo martial arts training and participate in various tournaments. The second series follows adult Goku and friends as they protect the world from numerous threats. I'm posting this mainly for those unfamiliar or hesitant to dive into the dragon ball series, but even if you've seen the anime, there are quite a few  differences, as well as fight and event descriptions, so for that reason it may still be worth watching.

You will not likely finish both videos in 1 sitting. The first is 7 hours long, while the second is 10 hours long. There are more from the series on this channel, but these 2 are the foundation that popularized anime in the west.

2024-03-26 23:03:08

Is Super there as well? Later arcs does ot have an anime, so I'm really excited to read that one.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2024-03-26 23:25:38

Interested to know that my self as I really want to know what happens after the tournament of power arc

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2024-03-27 01:13:05

I saw individual arcs for dragon ball super there.

2024-03-27 11:58:57

I found the next ark. This is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this channel!

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2024-03-27 13:11:58

Np enjoy  smile

2024-03-27 16:19:30

It's posts like this why I keep checking the forum from time to time! Thanks so much!

2024-03-28 02:57:32

Downloaded and bookmarked both of these, but my main question is whether there are versions that are more digestible, such as deviding Dragon ball up into its component Sagas and Z into the major sections of each Saga.

Also, are these just plot synopsis's of the series or are they actually reading the manga aloud and doing panel-by-panel narration of the illustrations. Probably worth a listen either way, but if the latter, these are like a dream come true, especially if there are other such videos on the channel of other manga where the anime either doesn't exist, is lousy with filler that's too integrated into the adaptation to be easily skipped, has no decent English dub, or is completely different from the manga.

Though, on a related note, if you want some indepth analysis of Dragonball's plot and characters, I'd highly recommend Dragon ball Dissection by MistareFusion, whose channel can be found at:

https://www.youtube.com/user/MistareFusion/videos

Warning, Dragon Ball Dissection is quite a significant time sink. Individual episodes are only 20-30 minutes a piece and the early sagas only take a handful of episodes to cover, butDBD's coverage of the Frieza, Cell, and Buu Sagas are each roughly a medium length television season worth of content, plus there's an episode for every movie and every special as well as a few episodes deep diving on specific topics outside the context of a specific part of the story, but the main series has covered the entirety of the original Manga, every DB/DBZ era movie has been covered, the side series DBDTV has covered every anime only arc from DB/Z and the adaptation of the manga material(though DBD TV focuses specifically on adaptation, only covering plot where the adaptation alters something significantly from the source), and He recently finished up theBaby Saga of GT and will be starting Super 17 soon... no idea if DBD will continue into Super once GT is done though, though MistareFusion has made it clear he's not a fan of how Super double downs on the overuse of power induced dye jobs and most of the plot centering around who can punch hardest or throw the biggest energy blasts.

2024-03-28 03:20:18

@8, there are individual arcs if that's what you're looking for. I just find it easier to have everything in 1 video, but check the chanel videos for the rest. As for you're other question, they are literally describing it pannel by panel without stepping over copyrite boundaries, so conversations for example are described rather than read word for word.

2024-03-28 04:12:59

Wow. The manga seems a lot stranger than the anime if that's possible.

2024-03-28 05:06:01

Yeah I forgot to warn you guys that the dragon ball Mangas in particular can be a bit pervy. This is not the case for dragon ball z, as they are pretty tame in that regards.