2024-03-23 23:43:28

Either with or without audio description. Although, I prefer to watch on Crunchyroll, so yeah

Follow my new Twitter @peanpab: https://twitter.com/PeanPab

2024-03-23 23:59:07

Redo of Healer

2024-03-24 00:24:05

Tried Crunchyroll... the web interface just wasn't accessible, so I never bothered with the app. Wish it was moreso, especially when it comes to switching languages. I'd be in heaven. As it is, right now Spy X Family is my go to. It's just wholesome, fun but also hilariously violent.

Discord: clemchowder633

2024-03-24 02:44:27

Most recently, I binged what I've been able to find of Hamtaro's English dub, amounting to ~50.5 of the first 52 episodes(one episode was missing completely, a few where missing a few minutes).

Queued up on my portable media player, I have Bobobo, Demon Slayer, and Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Monsters, with Demon Slayer being audio described... Currently on the tail end of The Big Bang Theory as the main television show I'm binging and I have other things in my queue, so I don't know if I'll be binging one of these next.

I want to give SpyXFamily a listen after reading reviews of it from Wrong everytime, as well As Demon Girl Next Door.

And while not technically Anime, one of my favorite YouTubers for anime content has posted a couple of videos lately that have me cursing the fact the Live Action adaptation of Sailor Moon never got a dub.

Sadly, the site that should not be named has much slimmer pickings for anime compared to western animation and Live Action TV Shows, so nearly all of my anime consumption is without audio description.

2024-03-24 05:01:26

Currently trying to finish my hero academia. It had a bit of a sluggish start, but then I reallh got into it after a few episodes.

Heard Vinland saga is good, thats on my to watch list.

Also trying to finish persona 5 animation. I'm like a third of the way through it.

I really like hi score girl, that one is rather charming. Season 1 of that series is described on betflix if interested.

I also really like Hajime no ippo. Its an anime about an aspiring high school feather-weight boxer, very exciting, but what stands out to me is just how grounded it is. No demons, no magic or anything supernatural, which gives the story some realism not often found in anime.

2024-03-24 11:42:02

Currently following solo leveling, as its an ongoing thing. I'm also following classroom of the elite, season 3.

2024-03-24 13:51:08

Currently following One Piece, every month when it releases more episodes with dubbing. It's addictive and I can't resist, hehe!
But I intend to rewatch The Rising of the Shield Hero again, and see the most recent season it released.

The best tabaxi in the medieval world!

2024-03-24 14:34:33

classroom of the elite season3, ninja kamui, and just finished up attack on titen. also plan on watching the new x-men remake, that boxing one sounds interesting stated above, will check that one out.

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2024-03-24 16:34:14

Almost done with the Boruto series. I'm just waiting for teh last episodes to be dubbed.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2024-03-26 22:13:42

My Hero Academia is my main one right now. Kind of held up there because it has no description anywhere and things are getting crazy full of action where I'm at, so need eyeballs. I had started Demon Slayer before I switched phones, so guess who lost their place and has to start over? Fortunately I just had season one to work with there.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2024-03-27 01:11:36

@3. I use the mobile app. It works fine. Navigation is pretty easy. Although, skipping intros is finicky.

@4. I'm guessing you're getting Demon Slayer from the place that shall not be named for very logical and common sensical reasons?

For those watching MHA, I can help you with a few scenes if it comes down to it. I watched a lot while I was sighted and had my ex watch a lot of it with me soon after

As for me, I'm currently watching Love After World Domination on Crunchyroll. It's a nice cozy rom com

Follow my new Twitter @peanpab: https://twitter.com/PeanPab

2024-03-27 04:02:45

@5, I finished p5 the animation, let me know what you think. it is not as good as p4 the animation IMO. love how the latter tried to crampt all of the social links, yes, it is a bit rushed, but I think it is really good. I wonder if they will do persona 3 reload the animation? if they do, please give us dub, this time.

2024-03-27 08:35:55

@11 I tried using crunchyroll myself and I have issues with getting to the video player and skipping to specific positions and such. I'd appreciate any help provided in that regard.

2024-03-27 11:57:59

Only reason I'm not getting crunshyroll is because they don't have Naruto and the dragon ball shows dubbed. In my country you don't even have dragon ball and dragon ball Z. If they get those shows on there I'll pay in a heart beat. Oh and one piece dub, come on now. The crunchyroll Kodi addon works really well last time I tried it, so that will be my go to, if they fix my issues.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server