2024-03-19 23:25:08

hello,
I promised, some time ago, that I would make a giveaway because I feel entitled to give back to the comunity that sometimes helped me and gave helpful advice. even if I am  mostly a stalker, (which is not really good in real life, never practice that tongue) I tend to  read interesting topics and take useful advice from  various people. but since we are not at a oscar nominations for the most helpful people around, it would be nonsensical to give praise here.
ok, skipping to the subject at hand, since I sometimes tend to go astray from the topic at hand, I am planning to do a giveaway in mostly ten days prior to this and edit  the topic when it reaches the finals. but good luck for you and bad luck for me, I am not really sure what to gift or what the comunity at large wants, so I'm going to put a poll here with some of the most awesome games I believe people need to play once in their lifetime, and then proceed from there, probably creating another topic which only will have posts from people who wish to enter in the giveaway.
If my funds allow and I can get some spare cash, I will probably do something like this again in the future, if this one gets enough hype.
lastly, I wish y'all to remember that giving is always better than only receiving, and kindness, mostly, saves the day for everyone. I believe that acts like these help can help people to be nice to each other more often, and hopefully, take up the mantle of giving unto themselves too.
so if you want to help, spread the word, share the post, and submit your votes! If I'll have two games with a very close enough streach, I will try to give both, if prices are not to steep and I can afford it, of course.

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2024-03-19 23:45:47

Pretty sure that the secret of darkwood is free, but maybe I'm wrong. I voted for siralim, but manamon 2 is probably the most expensive and rarely sees sales, so it would be a good pick too.

2024-03-19 23:52:13

i really like dawncaster, it's a great game, although i didn't play it myself, but i hope that i wil play it someday

the torch of hope.

2024-03-20 00:26:04

oh damn, my bad! unfortunately I can not update that poll right now, so i'd advise everyone to pick through the other options instead.

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2024-03-20 02:30:20

Only God knows how much I want to play Crusaders kings III. Especially now accessible and seeing so many blind people playing. but what stops me is money. so that kind of hurts

2024-03-20 04:03:14

I voted for Stardew valley, vecause I wanna play that game.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2024-03-20 08:02:15

ngl but having factorio in the giveaway would be cool. JUst saying

if you buy a king sized bed, you're left with more bed room, but less bedroom!

2024-03-20 10:20:10

I voted for CK III. That game is awesome

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2024-03-20 12:48:19

so far, the winner seems to be shadows over silesia.
factorio is a little bit over my head at the moment, and I am hopefully hoping that if CK III wins it will still be discounted when we finish the giveaway. if not, do not worry. Like I mentioned in my first post, if time and money will allow, I will try to do some of these again in the future. so even if the game you voted for is not the winner, you could participate in the next one. Considering some of you mentioned some games too, perhaps the next one will be one of the games from this collection.

2024-03-20 14:10:38

the secret of darkwoods?
it's free as i know

the torch of hope.

2024-03-20 14:50:14

yes, this was a mistake on my part. I have already mentioned it, if you will check up through the topic.

2024-03-20 17:11:03

what is crusaders kings iii

the torch of hope.

2024-03-21 06:07:54

There's a thread about it in new releases. But TL:DR, it's a game where you take charge of a medieval kingdom and try to conquer as much around you. But unlike other games there's  an rp factor to it, since you can marry off your kids, adopt various religions, etc

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2024-03-24 20:23:08

I voted for manamon II, due to the price of the game when converting to my country's currency.  the game was already very expensive when converted to Brazilian real, and now that there will be a tax increase, the game will become even more expensive

once upon a time, a beautiful little girl who wore a beautiful red hood.  while she was passing through a forest, she was killed by Captain America.  The end...

2024-03-25 06:33:01

i voted for dawncaster and manamonii.

discord: hellblade09

2024-03-25 08:14:33 (edited by arceus 2024-03-25 08:15:53)

It's clearly obvious that CK III is going to be the contender here big_smile
four days to go, and then I am going to recreate another topic, possibly with CK as a giveaway if things do not change! smile
I will write the participation rules there, so with anyone disappointed that their game did not make the list, I am going to state this again. Do not worry. These votes made me see what games the comunity wants, and in the next one, hopefully, I am going to gift  each of them in turn.

2024-03-25 11:56:57 (edited by osaidmaster 2024-03-25 12:20:49)

EDIT
I AM ONLY trying to edit the message.
i will partisipate so.

the torch of hope.