2024-03-11 00:50:13

Surely this thread can be closed, as it has served its unfortunate purpose.

2024-03-11 01:13:44 (edited by CritterPup 2024-03-11 01:19:25)

@49, imagine judging people for making their purchases of choice. Imagine being so vitriolic that you have to mock others for their interests and passions. Imagine being so angry and bitter that you have to tear others down on virtue of them just wanting to play a card game that's accessible to them.
TLDR: Get outta here with that negativity. You're not contributing anything and if you hate HS so much, go cry about it to people who care.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2024-03-11 03:36:59

@50 Was your second quote from another thread?

best regards, muhammad chafid

2024-03-11 14:35:48

George_Gaylord wrote:
Muhammad Hajjar wrote:

So you didn't realize it was a joke at first? Too bad for you, you gotta work harder then on improving your cognitive skills.

Muhammad Hajar wrote:

George_Gaylord, this is not an obvious joke. Nothing in it suggests that, and the proof is in the posts below. I put a small probability on it being a joke, but the lack of any indication of it denies that. So your fault for not clarifying that in the same thread.

Muhammad Hajjar wrote:

Seriously, go eat some burgers, then become a Muslim and come pray Asr with me, then become a Christian then leave religion all together then talk about Donald Trump, and delete the NVDA screen reader and get SuperNova because it's the best. Life, my friend, is like a carrot, and a carrot is like a tomato, because they are both vegetables.

Muhammad Hajjar wrote:

Candy, my friend, is food for the sweet, so if you're sweeter than it, it might be jealous of you.

Muhammad Hajjar wrote:

I'm just a poor blind penguin living with a mermaid under piles of snow.

Muhammad Hajjar wrote:

Then how do you say that we are dicks looking for pussies to fit into? The truth is that many dicks are looking for the bathroom to urinate in, not every dick is for fucking, deer.

Muhammad Hajjar wrote:

Cheers and french fries to you, and may the french fries inlighten your life.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2024-03-11 16:31:24

At 52 please tell us where @49 judged OP for his taste in games, he was simply stating the obvious because let's be honest here, we all know how this will go. In a few months time bliz will come around with the next expansion so that one gets relevant and this one fades into oblivion, the cycle just continues from there.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2024-03-11 17:29:54

You're right. He didn't say anything about his taste in games directly. So for that I apologize. However, his overall tone conveys nothing but bitterness and condescension. That's what I take issue with.
Also this is the nature of CCG. This happens with Yu-Gi-Oh. This happens with Magic: The Gathering. This happens with the Pokemon TCG. The only difference? This one is digital, and therefore, cheaper for us. Because we don't have to buy the cards, then scan them, then prepare them to be accessible in some way.
This is how all games work. You buy a console, you get a game, your game plays fine for a few years, gets some DLC, then is made irrelevant by the newer, bigger, better thing.
But you know what all of these things have in common? You're never stopped from playing them. You can go back and play them any time you want to. Hearthstone has wild mode. MTG and Yu-Gi-Oh can have whatever rules the people at your table want. You can boot up that old N64 and play Super Mario whenever you want, provided the damn thing still works. So his judgment is out of place and just frankly rude. And I'll apologize for my outburst, but this topic has been nothing but disgusting. It's gone from "Lol fuck you for asking us for money to help you even though we have a place where we offer to do that," to, "Lol fuck you for playing this digital card game you fuckin idiot."

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2024-03-11 21:09:29

@CritterPup lol sorry. am just doing a bit of trolling
No worries buddy i'm not judging you, hearthstone has 100 million players and i'm glad it's accessible for you guys.
I just wish we had a non pay to win card game, like Legends of Runeterra, so i could play it cause i  just can't spend money for digital cards, too expensive for me.

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2024-03-12 01:51:11

@54 so what are you triing to prouf here? in this thread you said its a joke, but on some other post in some other thread, you said its obviously not a joke. So is it a joke or is it not? I'm genuinely confuse

best regards, muhammad chafid

2024-03-12 01:59:12

@58 the second post I quoted was him responding to me in another thread about 2 or 3 days ago about a joke I made about a month ago.
I found it funny that he was implying you were dumb because you found his joke distasteful/out of place/didn't understand how it was a joke when he made the post I quoted less than a week ago.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2024-03-12 09:08:49

And that's why I quoted those fragments of my post in 54, to show that these silly statements are obviously jokes. Whereas your post in the Valentine's Day thread didn't show any sign of joking and was taken seriously not only by me, but by most of the posters below. And who knows, the fact that you didn't jump in there and say that you were joking might actually be the fact that because you recently said you were joking to get yourself out of an embarrassing situation when you accused Mazen in the plurality thread of that his post suggested a cult vibes. Who knows?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2024-03-12 09:38:13

@60 I actually did think that post really looked like a joke to me, I think I even said so in the thread. I did find it strange that so many people took it seriously, from my end I would have said it was obvious that it's a joke, but clearly a lot of people didn't think so. I think it's probably just a misunderstanding because people differ in what they find funny.

2024-03-12 10:54:23 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2024-03-12 10:56:36)

Probably. But the fact that his post raised doubts about whether or not it was a joke because of its tone, and mine obviously did nothing but show some nonsensical, unrelated stuff that is obviously a joke while the former did raise some doubts, unless Gaylord thinks that people who took it seriously were dumb? Then I honestly don't know what to say.
Anyway perhaps it would be best to close this topic as it has generated enough negativity so far.

Kind regards!