2024-03-04 12:43:18

so guys, i know it's been a wee long time since i was on here, but i thought i'd come back to ask one question on said topic. if anyone can help me grab the mega prepurchase bundle, or even the basic prepurchase bundle, i'd be truely greatful! also, what do you all think about this next expantion, especially since it is time for a big rotation, once again! if you guys  want to reach me, my discord is. @labron3
you all can also find here my youtube channel, where i have a number of things on there! but hearthstone is my latest video count, so this is also why i would love the bundle, so i can unravel it all on my youtube channel. so, here is the link to my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/@labrontheultimateaudiogame4925
if you all have anymore questions, you can feel free to comment me right here, in this topic! thanks so much guys, and i'll be waiting to hear from you all!

2024-03-04 13:09:04

Coming back just to beg for gifts? damn

End of Post!
Leos signing off.
CFN ID: LeosKhai. (Always looking to fight people)
Discord: leos_khai

2024-03-04 14:46:51

oh i want a reward then, for all i've done big_smile ok if no kidding the name of the addon is quite intriguing i guess there will be mechs mechs and more mechs and i love mechs. however, I plan to come back to the game in May to get the free new decks.

2024-03-04 15:56:01

your asking someone to shell out money to help you get an expansion? fuck off. dude. pay for it yourself. the nerve.  seriously.

2024-03-04 16:09:55

yeah, this is incredibly entitled.  The expansion 1 isn't required to play the game, and 2 costs at minimum 75 to 80  euros [can't remember].

2024-03-04 16:23:33

The expansions are indeed very expensive. I would only ask people who I know and I know trust me, like close friends, to do something like this because I might not be able to do it now but they'd know I would pay them back. A random stranger on the internet, and for a Hearthstone expansion nonetheless? No, just, no.

2024-03-04 17:52:56

michaelhoffman1976 wrote:

your asking someone to shell out money to help you get an expansion? fuck off. dude. pay for it yourself. the nerve.  seriously.

ok i understand what you mean, but i asked someone for it, and they were like, why don't you ask on the forum, and i did! so no need to be a compleat asshole to me, ok i get what you're saying, and i'm not a feetis just being extracted from a wet pussy, ok? thank you for being unholy to me. another reason why i don't talk on here, because this place, is asshole village, dicks, looking for pussies to fit into, but can find any type crap. anyways, i'm done here anyways. i shouldn't have made this topic in the first place. fuck you all, you selfish crackers.

2024-03-04 18:05:29

ok, for 1, this reaction just validates all the people who don't want to buy you shit.  Your asking random strangers on the internet for almost 90 euros, not even for a game which is, somewhat, justifiable.  It's for a set of cards, which you do not need to play the game and only help you progress faster, so you really should have expected to be told no.
For 2, their is a spacific topic for this kind of request, and creating your own is just rude and annoying for everyone, you would have gotten a much better response if you'd actually posted this in the propper place.  Not saying anyone would or wouldn't have bought it, just saying that the negativity your getting is kind of your own fault.

2024-03-04 18:51:39

note that my last post was directed to people who are very unkind, selfish, and mean, for nice people, i don't mean any of this to go to you all. there is always a snake in the grass, to bite someone, and make them upset. i know what i did was wrong, but telling me to fuck off michael? that man, really made me mad, and how could i buy it myself, if i'm not old enough to, you asshole. some people are not as rich as you, or they don't have access to funds, period. at least someone who will read this, will feel my pain, on this matter. and so, again, i'm sorry

2024-03-04 19:07:44

Hey hey.

Everyone, just calm down. @Labron, that's a whole lot of money, bro. Best not to ask people you don't know for that kind of thing. Asking for a game of  five or ten dollars has maybe a one in five chance that someone might help you out. Asking something this expensive? No chance. Forget it.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2024-03-04 19:10:31

Responding to fire with fire just makes you look even worse than you are currently. And i get what @4 did is wrong with the attack, but also it's an overpriced game. Feel your pain? It's a game you can literally do a lot other things instead.

2024-03-05 17:20:04

labron3 wrote:

note that my last post was directed to people who are very unkind, selfish, and mean, for nice people, i don't mean any of this to go to you all. there is always a snake in the grass, to bite someone, and make them upset. i know what i did was wrong, but telling me to fuck off michael? that man, really made me mad, and how could i buy it myself, if i'm not old enough to, you asshole. some people are not as rich as you, or they don't have access to funds, period. at least someone who will read this, will feel my pain, on this matter. and so, again, i'm sorry

It probably was a bit unkind of me and for that I apologize.  But I"m tired of random strangers asking the community for  a handout when it comes to games and expansions. Hearthstone expansions are expensive I didn't even buy this latest one  cause i've not been playing it lately. also dude. I'm not rich I just budget my money and decide once bills are paid if and what I want to buy.

2024-03-05 18:00:12

I will also say, you can get the gold by playing the game. You don't have to buy them. i've collected almost every card form teh current expansion by getting to level 80 or so in the basic reward track and spending the gold on specifically the expansions packs.

2024-03-06 06:49:01

i am curious. with an expansion costing that amount of money, what does it come with?

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2024-03-06 08:14:03

you get every card in the expansion, so you can make any possible deck.

2024-03-06 09:59:28

@15 Not all of them, you get like 100 to 120 standard packs, + some golden packs, + 2 skins and some random legendaries.  It doesn't mean you'll have all the cards.

2024-03-06 10:54:12

@7 Thank you for making me laugh so much. Honestly, your behavior is only making people run away from the idea of helping you in anything you want. Seriously, go eat some burgers, then become a Muslim and come pray Asr with me, then become a Christian then leave religion all together then talk about Donald Trump, and delete the NVDA screen reader and get SuperNova because it's the best. Life, my friend, is like a carrot, and a carrot is like a tomato, because they are both vegetables. What do you think about trying sleeping pills, maybe you're not sleeping well. I have a question: what is your religion, gender, what is your mother's name, and how much of your childhood did you spend smearing your hands with everything sticky and gooey? Candy, my friend, is food for the sweet, so if you're sweeter than it, it might be jealous of you. You said fuck you all, so why all of us, why don't you just curse Michel because he's the only one who cursed at you. What did I do to you? I'm just a poor blind penguin living with a mermaid under piles of snow. I struggle with life, sometimes I defeat it and spit in its face, and sometimes it tries to kick me and twists and falls on the ground. Yes, yes, life kicks me for hours and hours, missing me because it's stupid like that person whose nickname here starts with the letter "t" and says that a woman's honor is in obeying her husband, and that a woman is an incomplete being who needs a man to ride on her. Then how do you say that we are dicks looking for pussies to fit into? The truth is that many dicks are looking for the bathroom to urinate in, not every dick is for fucking, deer. And yes I misspelled dear and wrote deer because you might be a deer looking to be preyed upon, not my dear because you included me in your fuck process, and you said fuck you all which is something exactly like control a.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2024-03-06 11:11:18

labron3 wrote:

Ah good. I thought I'm included in the fuck process. Cheers and french fries to you, and may the french fries inlighten your life.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2024-03-06 19:53:40 (edited by CritterPup 2024-03-06 20:00:11)

The forum: "Let's make a topic for people to ask strangers on the internet to help people buy games who may not have the means to."
Also the forum: "Fuck you you fucking freeloader, how fucking dare you ask strangers for help buying something on the internet, sit the fuck down you entitled asshole."
Pick a lane yall.
Edit because I forgot to say this, it's not even entitlement. He asked "Hey, if you can, no pressure, could someone possibly buy me this? If so, here's where to contact me, if not, no problem, thanks for reading."
You all can be very unwelcoming people.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2024-03-06 20:39:22

Y'all need God.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2024-03-06 20:39:32

Wow this is just pathetic. Has this dude done a thing to deserve the forum's wrath, apart from, I don't know, ask for help knowing it's probable he's going to get told no? Which, ok I understand it's a lot to ask but wow the shear fact that half the forum just jumped at him for it is disgusting I must admit

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to

2024-03-06 20:41:58

Also also. I'm disgusted and kind of taken aback to see quite a few members who appeared to be quite reasonable folks turn like this. It's a shame, but, well I am not surprised

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to

2024-03-06 21:00:51

@16 that is the bundles after words. if you preorder them, you get all 135  cards, and just doing the math, you'll get all 135 cards from the 80 expansion packs as that is 400 different cards, avoiding duplicates as much as possible due to it being a preorder bundle.

2024-03-06 21:04:02

Also, I didn't read the entire topic before I made my post, but here is the thing. While most things someone would ask for on the forum are like, maybe $40 max for a manamon game, or a mainstream game on sale, he's asking for a 80 USD product by a specific time frame, both expensive and rushy. The entire point of that asking for game purchasing topic is that you won't get an imediate response, and you aren't supposed to be pushy like i need this by this point. And IMO asking for something you can get just by normally playing the game anyway isn't really how it would or should be used anyways.

2024-03-06 21:07:25

agreed with @24, I have no issue with people asking for stuff, that's the entire purpose of the topic, but for 1, OP didn't use the topic, which is a minor issue but refusing to do something so simple really doesn't help your case, and for 2, asking for 80 euros for a product that is not required and only makes progress quicker is, in my oppinion, entitled.