2020-11-12 12:02:14

Oh dear, I am not seeing any of those options after the end credits, which either means I need to finish the game again to trigger them, or they haven't been built into the browser version.
I do see a couple of new things, like the new music, an "impatient mode" option, and I believe differently named updates for the coco straw.
Still as I've started I'll try again anyway, and as I've left a comment on Itch.io, hopefully Creed will be able to confirm.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-11-13 00:36:09

Is there a way to disable the music? I really don't enjoy 8-bit lol.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2020-11-13 01:02:20

@matt1211, yep, you can disable the music under settings. Also note the "impatient mode" option for speeding up battles.

I'm still not seeing new options and have got to chapter 3 (though I didn't take the time finishing all the endless dungeons this time, since after I completed the first one and didn't really get anything I didn't see the point in grinding all those upgrades).

I believe though, the problem was that while I completed the game back in march of this year,the game wasn't actually finished until May, or at least there is a comment from the developer on the Itch.io page saying as much.
I also simply restarted from the "view credits" option, and didn't look around my old save in chapter 3 or speak to remaladin either.

So I am hoping options to activate new game plus and collectable features will show up somewhere in chapter 3, though since chapter 3 is a lot of fun anyway, almost an entirely different game from chapters 1 and 2, I certainly don't mind playing it again.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-11-13 01:58:19

Any idea if the update came to the ios app?

2020-11-13 12:32:25

@kenshira: no luck sad

2020-11-13 15:34:58

The Itch.io page says the following:

Creed wrote:

** Now a complete game with 3 chapters and a proper ending! **
UPDATED! (30/5 2020)
• Derek is wearing clothes! He's also wearing other things.
• New battle music by Frederik Boye!
• Time Terrarium has gotten a club and a closet.
Only on http://christianlaumark.dk/PlanetLife/

Previous to my current playthrough, I personally last played the game in March of this year, so presumably some updates were made after that to finish the game off (I do see a 10000 stardust legendary jerk option that wasn't there before, as well as the new battle music, and impatient mode).

so, if the updates to the Ios version were later than May, I'd assume it's got the same updates as Android, and (hopefully), the browser version.
Btw, people on the Itch.io page who were playing the browser version were talking about worm cubes, so presumably they are in there somewhere.

2020-11-13 19:02:15

I do love having that new battle music! Also, i got lucky and drew a legendary jerk from the fantastic pile. big_smile

2020-11-14 04:38:57

Dumber question than last time, I'm sure. How do I actually get to the settings? Playing the game from the devs page, I can only see the main game, no buttons for settings or anything. I'll try on itch and see if it's for some reason different there.

2020-11-14 06:17:41

Settings should be under your resources and above your gains.

2020-11-14 07:05:37

Ah found it, thanks! It's an unlabled thingie.

2020-11-15 05:32:19

Alright, I've got an actual gameplay question this time!
s
p
o
i
l
e r
When doing the quiz to get burger back, are you just supposed to randomly buy answers and guess? or is there a way to figure this out. I'm not sure what to do here...
end spoiler

2020-11-15 05:43:00

Spoiler warning!

The answers never change, so just buy them so you can use them, and try to remember what you used when you fail so you dont pick it again. Most of them if not all are given in game somewhere.

End spoiler.

I finished my second run of the game today and was able to finish all the story fights in the third chapter, but man that was kinda hard! I'll save my next playthrough for another time.