2020-09-09 18:15:17

Hello.
I have a question. I have some blogs and I would like to write article about this, which game, or games are mostly played by the blind people. Let me explain also, why do You love this game, or those games and why do You play It. It can be also compilation of various games, for example like Quentin C's playroom, or RS games client.
For example:
I mostly play Eurofly. It is flight simulator and atlas of one. It is best accessible atlas and flight simulator, where You can fly in various countries. I like It, because I love to know various countries and traveling. It is same, as I like adore Wikipedia, because I like to read various encyclopedias and It is same with Eurofly.

Quentin C's playroom and RS games client:
It is very difficult to decide, which client for playing game to use. For example, some games are better created in RS games client, tham in Playroom, same It is with various functions.
But reason, why I like to play those games is this, that I write or talk with various people from around the world.

Survive the wild:
I like games, where I can craft something. This is reason, why I like this game.

Beatstar:
There are various games, when We can use our own sounds, music, ETC. One claassical bop It games for us is Beatstar. Also, I have played and created various sound packs for this game. So Oriol, good job!
I don't want to say, which packs I play mostly, because It is secred.
Crazy party: It is something, like arcade game and pokémon battle combination, but It is just awesome. If I wish to improve some of My skills, such as math, or get more interesting cards, this game is just great for me.

Park boss:
I like various simmulators, but I like also... try guess what.... ammusement parks!
Really, I like various ammusement parks and this game was created couple of months after My return from France. I was also in paris Disneyland. I have noticed, that some of attractions are just great, when You can see. I mostly love addrenaline wild roads, but there are mostly attractions for those, who can just see.
Park boss is good to present me as boss of park and managing those attractions, not just on Disneylands.

There are various games, but those games are just something, like abandomware, for example deathmatch (bouth project alpha and a new beginning).
I must say, that various games, like DMNB inspirates to me to write on My computer some sci-fi stories and same It is with Eurofly, when I use manual view to try Rasta route from Jamaica to Ethiopia and write about It.
Ofcourse, those storries are in Slovak, not in English. Maybe sometimes I'll try to translate, but I'll need some help of native speaker. smile

OK, here is time on You.
P.S: I also like to play Crafting kingdom on my mobile too. I like some incremental games too.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2020-09-09 18:54:59

for audio games: the bk games (don't need any explanation), swamp (because it's a cool audio game)
video games (Madden 20, NBA2K 11, Injustice 1 and 2.
p.s. Eurofly's not really a flight sim.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-09-09 20:30:03

as for Muds I play Cosmic Rage because I really like how the commands and the player base are great. also their is a lot to do in the game.
Video games: Forza Horizon 4, all the other Horizon games as I love racing games.

2020-09-09 22:47:50

Boy, where do I begin with this one. There are so many games that I like to play that it's hard to even know where to start. I think that I'd have to say that my favorites at this time are most definitely the Manamon games. I love the plots for each of those titles, and the sounds and music are awesome to say the least. I recently began playing Survive the Wild, and that one is giving me some trouble as it is not like anything I've ever played before. I am sure before all is said and done I'll have figured out several interesting ways to get myself killed, but that's just part of the fun of it. I also love the sound effects in that game. Sammy did a fine job there for sure.

Recently, I've begun playing Shadow Rine, and I now can say I have a whole new appreciation for how hard the Zelda games for Nintendo are. I love a challenge and this game certainly gives me that.
I love playing Tomb Hunter because it involves platforming and that is something we don't usually have access to in most games in a very easy sort of way. The sounds are awesome, and I like the fact that you can't just mindlessly use weapons all the time either.
I also must mention all the BK titles as those are also among my favorites because of the types of games they are, the music, the sounds, and everything else that went into them.
A hero's call is also one that I have played many times, and would highly recommend to those looking for a great story of adventure and action.

I also play lots of regular video games as well: everything from the classic of the early 80's right up through some of the more recent titles. I actually just beat an old classic game that was originally released for the Sega Genesis called "Streets of Rage II". I actually did this by reading a walkthrough that someone had posted and, while it didn't present what I'd call a perfect way to help me play it, it more than did the job as I was able to pick up most of the items since I now new where they were, and was able to have an idea of where these enemies would be approaching me from.
Sorry for the long post, but there was just a lot to cover there. This just gives you an idea of the types of games I love playing.

2020-09-10 00:16:12

I mostly play mainstream games, since they seem to offer a richer experience, with a few exceptions. Check out the Kenshira plays thread in this room to hear what games I've been playing lately.

On mobile, i usually spend the bulk of my time in text rpgs like random adventure roguelike 2 and duels rpg, or dice world if im feeling social. I used to spend a ton of time in playroom and rs games, but not anymore.

2020-09-10 00:28:09

My mud of choice is Cosmic Rage because you always have something to explore.  Right now, my audiogame of choice is chopper challenge because I like these sort of shooting game.

Please support me by checking out my ko-fi shop:
https://ko-fi.com/kjsisco56927

2020-09-10 06:34:38

playing bk games because those are so so awesome because of sound effects and the storyline

2020-09-10 07:25:46

I'm curious, aren't BK games a bit childish? I've heard a lot of people gaming them and I'd like to, too, but if they don't have "mature" content, maybe I'll do it another time.

2020-09-10 07:40:31

I have started playing the naruto clash of ninja revolution series. It's quite fun and fully accessible. It runs on dolphin emulator, and is just perfect in my opinion

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-09-10 08:15:47

I think that calling the bk games childish is a grose misrepresentation of what it is and how it plays. A game with a child protagonist does not necessarily mean that its going to be stupidly simple. Sorry, but this is the second of such comments I've seen this week, so i habe to say something. As I've said before, don't judge a book by its cover.

2020-09-10 12:56:43

my mostly played game is komandoh and crazy party. i also play a dark room and evelyn's farm.
and... i do not understand the reason of calling bk games childish games... does childish game have a vulcan mminigun railgun, plasma machinegun, and other stuffs? also...
spoiler ahead:
in bk3, the evil organization's system is a littlebi cruel... please do not judge the game without playing... please.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2020-09-10 13:48:20

the description of the game says so. In addition, this fact seems to be confirmed by the story.

2020-09-10 14:51:38

haven't played the BK games, so refuse to weigh in on those.

my big MUD is Erion, it has cool mechanics and minigames, a really great player base, and recently has been super-active in  updates. The fact you can evolve your race and you can keep growing without ever stopping, even at max level is really cool. Not big on epic stories but the general fun is worth it.

for mobile games: I like to play bitlife, but only in small doeses, usually covering only a couple of years a day. It can really be worth it though, and it can be especially fun after you've introduced real people as custom NPCs.

But probably the big one for me is AI Dungeon right now and it is bigger than any other game for me. 1. It is rapidly updating and getting smarter. 2. it is a mainstream game that is completely accessible, at least on the web. 3. You can play literally any sort of game you want on it, from pirate adventure, to political intrigue, to superhero in a made-up or official comic book universe, ninja tournament, supervillain game, business management in a sense, or anything else you want to do. It is just going back and forth with an AI, with or without other people playing with you, but it is incredible when the thing gets stuff right. I would also definitely spring for the premium access. The game is also updating constantly and I can say without exaggeration it has updated over a dozen times over the past 2 days.  But if you want a game that can tell literally any type of story or plot you want, this is it and it is still in its infancy and only has a small portion of the features it will have in the future.

2020-09-10 16:10:47

I find the story in BK games illogical and a bit... superficial? Again, this isj ust my opinion.
As for me the list is as follows.
1. 1942: this game is not the most modern-looking on the market but it has something which not other audiogame has: a historical background, realistic story and characters. It's a history war chess game, meaning that it combines 3 things I love very much into one, action-packed adventure.
2. Battle Of Armageddon: This is the game I love because of hard and unforgiving it is. It's a survival horror and yes, you really struggle to survive most of the time.
3. Shank: I don't even know why I like this game. The story is not realistic at all, the sounds are not good too but fuck! I love that game so much!
4. NN2: I just feel sentimental towards that game. I just need to skip through the story so not to get discouraged.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2020-09-10 16:14:51

Hi.

at Nuno well shank is certainly fun to get ridd of your frustrations for sure, blasting or slicing away enemys is fun at times.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-09-10 16:36:24

I wouldn't want my 6 year old nieces and nephews playing the vk games because of some of the issues it tackles. I would say that 12 plus is ok though. There are definitely a spot or two in bk3 where you basically just move right through large expanses, but it comes after some action heavy sequences, so it serves as a breather before the game starts getting crazy hectic again more than it was before. It is most definitely not a game grounded in realism, but takes place in a high fantasy setting i guess.

2020-09-13 20:53:59

Now that screen recognition is a thing, been getting into Final Fantasy Record Keeper again. One of these days I'll check out Granblue Fantasy, too, speaking of games with epic stories.

Biggest game for me overall is AI Dungeon. If you follow me on there, my published stories mostly consist of NSFW content, but hoping to change that soon to have some variety.