2020-08-24 04:11:30 (edited by ignatriay 2020-08-24 04:36:12)

@98, having the same problem. I'm mostly a tank, with a two-handed iron war hammer, but mantis scems to parry most of my attacks, that, plus he attacks me more than once as well. The only thing I can think of is that I don't have enough speed to dodge his attacks.
Edit: managed  to beat mantis.   speed didn't matter much in the end. I think I have 1 or 2 of speed at most.
Spoilers ahead,
If you have a weapon with sweep, use that as your starting weapon. Attack him for about  two or so terns, and when youu hear sweep ready, use it, this will let you attack twice more without him attacking you in return. In my case, I used the iron halberd. Note, heal to max halth with bandages, or any good healing item after each pause of mantis. When his other warriors immerge when mantis starts to retreet; this is the final round, switch to your most powerful weapon, in my case, the iron war hammer. I mannaged to kill mantis by attcking him about two times with the war hammer, and then using the slam combat action, after which He died after one more blow.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2020-08-24 06:44:05

Hey have I made my game unwinnable?

Spoilers
seriously
I'm trying to defeat the rogue guard in the farmhouse but when I hit him I do a grand total of... 1 to 3 damage each time. I've mostly gone an agi build with perception seconary, 1 or 2 points in charisma (useless, I wish I could refund them somehow) and a few points in strength. I don't think I'll be defeating any bosses stronger than this guard any time soon. My weapon is I believe the iron broadsword. I have no idea what I should do here because none of the weapons I've found (either in town, on the druid island, etc) are useful at all.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2020-08-24 07:06:08 (edited by ignatriay 2020-08-24 07:08:13)

@102, I don't think you've made the game unwinnable. Strength doesn't have to do with how much damage you deal  but it has more to do with efficiency, not melee damage. You might have equipment on you though that decrease your melee damage. Check your current melee damage and your equipment your wearing to see if some have minus x melley damage. Also, the weapon your wielding could have something to do with this, check its damage.

take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2020-08-24 20:48:05

Hello.
That's a really imersive and grate game.
I have a question though.
I played the whole game from begining to end, and i haven't found out yet how do i raise my block chance, any help regarding the matter?

2020-08-25 00:48:45

SO I managed to get out of the first Chapel. I  I was able to survive the poisonous gas and then I got the mask. Turns out that was the item I was missing to get out. I have found the antidote and am about to fight the druid Guardian.

2020-08-25 08:39:45

@100: That's actually already there, but the problem is that VoiceOver automatically focuses on the Attack button again, reading out its label, thus interrupts the reading of "Target -3". I'm hoping to be able to fix this at some point.

@102: If you're referring to Arturo, he's entirely optional and you'll need pretty good gear and stats in order to take him down.

@104: Resilience increases your block chance using shields with 2 per point.

In regards to what the different stats do in the game, there's an in game help text describing them on the character tab.

2020-08-25 09:34:26 (edited by ignatriay 2020-08-25 09:37:35)

this game is... great. enjoyed it a lot. lol finished the game and it left me wanting for more haha. it would be interesting if new content was added, like,
spoilers ahead,
if you talk to mantis before the fight, he mentions the head of the cartel. don't remerber his name, but that could be something to add maybee, the adventure ends with you killing the head of the cartel. For sure looking forward to more games like this... Great job. Although I didn't really try that avenue, talking to mantis before the fight, the only time I did I died, then just  went for the fight without talking and I missed this game bit and found a earlier ending... Great game though, defenetly worth the purchace.

take a look at

2020-08-25 18:17:38

I also like this game a lot. THe story is interesting and the Music is great. I purchased the game instantly without hesitation. Feel like Money well spent. I am in the prison right now going to deal  with the prison guards.

2020-08-27 10:39:12

Hi, I have played to the end of the megalith so far and I absolutely love this game. Before continuing, I want to restart the game, now that I understand the mechanics better. I have two questions:
1. Is the ending of the game only affected by some story changing choices I take, or is there also some kind of reputation system or similar (For example, does the game hold it against me if I fight my way through the game and gain levels faster instead of talking my way through)? This is a quite spoilery question for the whole game, so I would understand if you don't want to tell me this.
2. Spoilers
I managed to open up the underworld area by levering the boulder on Triad Apex. After climbing down and entering the archway, I stand on top of a steep descend and I always fall down and die if I try to climb it. Is there a way to make this climb with certain stats or an item? This area sounds very interesting.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-08-27 13:36:44

Spoilers:

@109 To address your second question, you take a crapton of damage when you fall, though I forget how much  I think its like 13 or something. Bring a  lot of healing items with you, maybe good agi couldnt hurt either.

End spoilers.

2020-08-27 15:00:14

Hi,

I am curious too how the endings are determined.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2020-08-27 16:55:15

@110 Thanks for the tip.
Spoiler:
Somehow, I never thought of this obvious solution at all. The dead message sounded so final and unavoidable. I'm glad I brought tons of bandages with me. I wouldn't have survived the walk to the cave if not. Each step costed 25 health, plus 30 health for the first fall. But I had resilience at 1, so maybe raising that would've helped there.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-08-27 17:35:14

Yup i had exactly the same thought cross my mind the first time. Discovered otherwise quite by accident.

2020-08-27 17:57:19

I am about to go and fight mantis. I am going to travel to the isle where he Went to. My stats are strength 4, charisma 2, resilience 1, agility 3 and perception 3. Should I do some preparations Before going? ANy tips for fighting?

2020-08-28 03:28:18

@insats great job with the accessibility! Finally a good game for ios.

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.

2020-08-28 13:58:06

@111: There's 7 different endings, and they all depend on your actions within the Sleep Temple.

2020-08-31 18:03:02

@insats, I sent you a pm reporting a pretty big bug that makes you play without paying for the game

2020-09-11 03:45:45

Got really adicted for this game, especially the story. I’m half way to completing the main quest, however I would like to do some additional things first before doing so.
And now, to my question. In griethir island, when exploring the wilderness, i encountered a pit where someone is trapped in it. When I choose to try to help him, it says it’s impossible to do that, at least with your current equipment. Any idea on how to complete this side story?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2020-09-11 04:36:54

You need an item that is sold in one of the shops on set i think, but dont remember where exactly. Its long and coily.

2020-09-11 04:59:59

@118, if you go to the marketplace, and trade to the carpenter, you can buy ropes. Speaking of which; I have some questions. I discovered a tomb of a druid, however it says that you would need to picck the lock, however, as far as I know, there is no lockpick tools or anything to open locked items to which you don't have the key for. Also, Where is the entrance to the underworld?

take a look at

2020-09-11 05:26:36

Full spoilers ahead!

The lockpicks are sold in the thieves center which is hidden under the log cabin on set. The way to the underworld is on the first island in a pit covered by a rock, so you need a lever of some kind to move it.

End spoilers.

2020-09-11 18:09:04

Now at the city of rowberg, and the problem is I can’t defeat the commander. I can kill the 3 soldiers just fine, but when I attack the commander it misses most of the time, and I can only use my special attacks once, plus i’m runnning out a lot of bandidges after healing the wounds because of the collapsing building and also the soldiers hit me for 60 damage or so. Any tips?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2020-09-12 02:04:25

Finally at a fight with mantis. Any tips on how to defeat him? Everytime I try to attack, he blocked it most of the time, preventing me to use my special attack.

2020-09-12 02:55:59 (edited by stewie 2020-09-12 03:05:17)

Yeah I'm stuck here too, I have no idea what I'm missing. Also possible bug:

spoilers
For some reason I didn't get the amulet the priest in the royal heights said would be useful on my quest. I chose the deceit one (I forget the name) and it didn't show up in my inventory at all.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2020-09-12 03:10:38

Somehow, you can avoid the battle with him, but doing so resulted in a bad ending, or you can die before getting the ending. So far, I’m liking the game so much, i wish we have a sequel soon.