2020-04-26 16:43:57 (edited by ogomez92 2020-04-26 16:44:21)

ah, there we go. I don't know what I did, but I can now proceed. This was very odd. I didn't do anything different... I just walked from the valley to the city and back up the valley.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2020-04-26 23:48:57

Hello!So sometimes the game gives me an error post sfx something the path postsfc cant find something like that!How can i fix it?

2020-05-10 15:40:15

Hi guys need a bit of help.
4 stadium keys
spoilers
below
so I did the part where you have to be a sort of spectator in the master stadium.
After the... unfortunate accident I'm told to go to conduan city.
I found a teleporter in Oghma's house but I can't use it, I need some device.
Do I have to do something else first? thanks

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2020-05-10 16:14:10

You need the MS drive, I think. You get it by interacting with his bed I think.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-05-11 13:20:05

You need to beat the fourth stadium, get the rope, then interact with the bed to get the drive.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-05-12 22:10:51

Is there a comprehenssive list of what manamon transforms into who and what criteria? By typing "transform" and things like "heartstone" into the search features, I found some, but am unsure if it's all of them.

The Certified Altruistic Lexicon is nigh!

2020-05-12 22:11:03

Is there a comprehenssive list of what manamon transforms into who and what criteria? By typing "transform" and things like "heartstone" into the search features, I found some, but am unsure if it's all of them.

The Certified Altruistic Lexicon is nigh!

2020-05-20 16:48:45

I hope the Placebot can be used with a special Attack.
All the powerful moves he learns are Physical Attacks. As a result, some equipment such as the "Placebot staff" will not work effectively. This was from Manamon1.
I think Placebot can remember "Null energy" etc.
Also, the presence of Steel-type Special Attacks will help Placebot, Autoson, and Cofena's families to work better. And it will make Master Stadium more exciting.

> 4612
I don't even know a comprehensive list of Manamon conversions. But now that I have completed manapedia, I know who is converted under what conditions.

2020-05-20 17:26:18 (edited by Corona 2020-05-20 17:27:19)

cofatena needs better phisical attack, yes. or atleast an special steel type move, altough with conjured sword... ah well
BTW, does someone knows if delazard  and serberrat are phisical or special attackers?

2020-05-20 17:36:42

excuse me, could you give your preservation with the passed manopedia I would go through myself, but I don’t have anyone to trade with all the other manamon

2020-05-20 19:09:08

I'm pretty sure that using search will help you with Delazzard and Cerberat. I detailed my findings with both of them.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-05-21 08:54:48

while the game is good, i'm curious how this thread is still getting posts. as far as i know  no insane game changing updates have come out, or any updates for that matter in months, probably working on manamon3, or leaving without saying good-buy, how dar ehe! :d. But, anywa, at least for me i can't stand playing the game. I finished the game and i got half way thorugh just to have all my data wiped from a computer switch that i did not have enough warning for to get my saves, keys, etc. off of, i just can't find it in myself to do it again. I will ask one question, though. What team would you recomend to just destroy everything pretty quickly?

2020-05-21 09:55:20

btw i've got this error in master stadium battle Error Stadium cheer routine failed with error code "insufficient preallocated address space.". how to solve it, i use latest version

2020-05-24 03:02:49

I don't mean to spread already asked questions, but I asked this in the trade and battle thread and haven't exactly gotten a response.
I created a team that I want to use for the game after completing the first stadium. What I mean is that it contains a lot of late game Manamons, but they're all level 5 and have good stats according to the stat checker.
So, I'm wondering if anyone here can make it so I can use this new team for the entire game (excluding the first stadium)?
So far, I think this is how it works. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I create the team and trade it to someone, then beat the first stadium on a new game.
After that, I reset the room and that same person gives the Manamons back to me. Is this correct? I have a new save with the first stadium beaten, and I downloaded a completed save from the forum to use so I could create the team since it involves the Manamon you get for filling the whole Manapedia.
I'm available until 10:30 PM eastern time tonight, and if that doesn't work I can reopen the room tomorrow. Currently, it's open and is called math. No capitals or anything, just the word math.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2020-05-24 05:30:14

how can I tranform coretangilar to symphonic

2020-05-24 05:33:36

Use the search feature.

And seriously, the game has a keystroke that lets you check the spelling of any given manamon. How exactly do you get coretangilar from Quartantula?

2020-05-24 12:20:26 (edited by boy 2020-05-24 12:25:07)

You need to get at least 80 percent on any of the rhythm games with Quartantula in your party.
And also, I re-opened the room I mentioned yesterday. It's too bad that we can't use Process Explorer to trade Manamon or I would've had this done before 12:00 PM instead of waiting all day, listening to that annoying "waiting on other players" music.

2020-05-27 02:17:48

So quick question (I tried the handy search feature but I wasn't able to find the answer).  Where exactly can you catch Venable (I spelled it correctly in the search thgh I think), but I'm trying to find it because the Master Dyaz fight as ow'd like to have it for Subliminal Radio Wave. I also have to redo my initial demo save because I lost it.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-05-27 07:37:04

I think it's that route where you first fight Ogma, but I might be misremembering.

2020-05-27 12:14:32

please spell correct then I can help.

2020-05-27 13:34:44

@Boy would trade with ya if I could, but since I'm not at home currently and won't be till Sunday, probs someone else can help you out.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-05-27 13:41:47

I allready completed the trade,  I think if I do it again I'll just create a second user account and do it by switching back and fourth between users.

2020-05-27 18:59:07

Okay, thanks. Gonna pop back there so I can catch all of the other manamon there. Thanks for the help.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-05-28 04:21:31

So ow realize that I may be asking a silly question, (I'm pretty new to Windows so I want to check).
Manamon 2 appeared to have been updated semi-recently. Do I have to redownload the entire game to update it, or is there a simpler method like an update package? Do I need to run the installer? Thanks!

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-05-28 07:19:54

redownload manamon2 from vgstorm