2020-03-18 09:29:28

For now, there is none. But I don't know in the future. But can also listen to some audio play through on YouTube.

2020-03-20 14:50:37

hello,
I need trading to complete my menopedia, in manamon2.
need the following manamon:
golavath,
Bamboustica,
Ureinaman,
Delazzard & Cerberat,
which can be only transformed by trading I think.
hope someone trade me.

2020-03-20 16:45:53

FYI: New update fixes Calculade transformation. It appears you get Blade Dodderator during the day and Brain Dodderator at night. Specifically which hours apply to what, I don't know because nothing else in the game gives any indication that it's day or night. But that's the scoop.

2020-03-20 23:39:04

That would be nice if we know day or night. What is the different between Blade Dodderator and Brain Dodderator anyway?

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2020-03-21 09:24:51

hello,
in my oppanian,
there is a must shop or something elvs which provide us in high price those manamons which can be only get by trading.
reason:
no response from others & if someone don't wants to trade so menopedia will never complete.
if we can't complete menopedia,
it is not fun man.
I am asking from days in groups, lists & at forum,
I feel noone wants to respond.

2020-03-21 10:04:41

Blame Aaron for not making the most out of his game, and for repeating many of the mistakes of his previous game.
If the game had more replay value, if manamon had more move choices (read: teachable moves), if there was a bit more of a postgame, if the game just had a cleaner face on it, I have no doubt that there'd be a better online trade and battle business going on. However, the game has fallen short of that, and appears to be dying even faster than manamon 1. Which is, in all honesty, a shame, because for everything it got wrong, it did a bunch of things right. The new trade system is wonderfully quick and painless (though it would be nice to be able to see a list of open rooms or whatnot, I don't know how feasible that is), there are many more manamon and moves to play with, and most manamon get decent moves of their own and a few supporting types (some better than others). There's also some great exploration. But ultimately, I think it's fallen short.

Good on the Calculade thing. For those curious, I believe that Blade Dodderator has higher physical attack and gets physical moves, while Brain Dodderator has higher special attack and learns mostly special moves. Otherwise, I think their stats are pretty much the same (bulky, middling defenses, fairly slow). It's good to finally, finally have some clarity here.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-03-21 15:05:40 (edited by amerikranian 2020-03-21 15:06:14)

Jayde, a list of rooms is pretty feasible, considering that you already have a central server through which the packets go  to reach the peers on either side of the connection.

2020-03-22 18:22:36

Having a "create room" a "join room" and a "check for available rooms" option would be lovely.
That way, if you check for available rooms and you hop into an open one, if the name of the room isn't detailed, just send a chat message and ask what's up. Figure out details, whatever. To me, that would've completed the package. But as I say, it's at least far freaking better than manamon 1.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-03-27 22:13:10

Hi:

So I got into a spot of trouble ... I kept being defeated by Byron due to lack of preparation, so I left Requia and the machine itself to  get supplies and whatnot. Now I need to find my way back through the house to the art gallery to return. Is there a way to get back ther through Oghma's house without running the Eternity Studio gauntlet again?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-03-28 08:07:15

@Loxias Thanks! I didn't realise there was an update. For those wondering, I'm pretty sure the night and day depends on your actual time. There's a clock in your friends house in your home village that tells you the time according to your computer.
@tayo.bethel try using the machine in the artist guys house, can't remember how to spell his name sorry, and then try the MS drive To get back to the computer.

2020-03-28 16:40:10 (edited by Chris 2020-03-28 16:40:58)

A list of games is definitely possible, as the information for every room is tracked by the server. Whether this actually happens is another thing entirely. The same goes for Manamon 1, which really needs support for the server as well.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2020-03-28 22:53:49 (edited by Aron Leppik 2020-03-30 15:00:45)

Hey. Can anyone help me with the bolder puzzle in the baren underground?
edit: figured it out.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-03-30 13:16:14

It would be excellent to have a way of purchasing the trade only manamon. I have thought this for a while even back with manamon 1. Of ciurse, in manamon 1 self trading is possible, so there is kind of a way around it.

2020-03-30 13:18:13

As to a text guide, if I remember correctly, amerikranian has one in the works, but perhaps he can correct me on that or update us.

2020-04-02 20:49:48

Hi:

I'm having a bit of difficulty with the hypertarboo fight. Is there a way to prevent hypertarboo from summoning other tarboo? How does one win this fight anyway?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-04-02 22:22:51

hi.
In that fight there is a spawn machine that you need to destroy. After that they should not keep spawning. That should be one of the first things you focus on killing. That way you won't have as much trouble.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2020-04-03 04:33:57

I know this was probably asked before, but I'm now in the Barren Underground. I went west of the entrance and got through a room full of Chiropertas, but now I have no idea ware to go from there. I also beat some tamers called unknown. I've seen posts on here about collecting keys and having a battle with Byron at the end, but neither of those have happened. There was also a recent post about a boulder puzzle. Am I going the wrong way or something?

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2020-04-03 11:48:20

hello,
I cannot explain in words, so listen this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pb5vlrw6kk925 … y.mp3?dl=1
note:
I have already clear the game, so all chastes are opened.
but when you play, you can gets keys from your side.
hope this will help.

2020-04-03 12:27:32

Thank you, I'll try again when I finish with work and step for today.

2020-04-04 13:08:09

I made it to the boss of the Barren Underground, I think. It's Barren Byron. Am I supposed to be only doing 20 or so damage to him? I tried almost everything I had, and it's doing like 3 percent HP or something. Also, is it possible to keep your whole team alive or does it just become a 1 VS. 7 fight? And even worse, I found out that Divine Barrier doesn't work in this battle, and you can't use Siren Song on him to make him take damage while you're trying to heal your team from his Manamon. So, is it better to take him out first or destroy his Manamon then try to damage him?

2020-04-04 15:05:23

It’s better to take out his party first, They can do a lot more damage seeing as he rests most of the battle.

2020-04-04 23:48:58

I finally beat him! I attacked him sometimes before destroying his Manamon, but mostly I focused on them and when they were gone I just pounded on Barren Byron until he went down.
On a different topic, I'm not going to ask for the song itself, but has anyone figured out the lyrics? I know some of them, but not all. Also, I recorded the fight to show my strategy of beating him and his Manamon just because I like to record bosses and then listen to how I did the first time compared to other times. I was using Sapi for this, since I usually use Sapi for battles. I use NVDA for everything else, Sapi for long battles so I don't skip anything. Here is the link to the battle against Barren Byron:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ln05rje9dezeu … n.mp3?dl=0
I still messed up sometimes, like I tried to use Divine Barrier then remembered that it didn't work in this fight, and I think I tried using Siren Song on Barren Byron. It's too bad that it doesn't work on him, since he would've taken a lot of damage when he hit Sirenia (I know I probably spelled that wrong, just guessing based on the pronunciation) with Nature Overdrive. Iternity Angel was harder than him, now to see what the next hard boss is...
And another thing, I found some bugs regarding attacks.
Earthquake can hit Manamon while they're tunneling. I know it sounds realistic, but isn't it not supposed to because Tunnel will let you avoid everything?
Flud says that it never misses, but it missed when I tried to have Sirenia hit Molandon with it.
Shadow Sphere is supposed to increase magic attack, it doesn't.

2020-04-07 18:23:57

hi ,can you youz the key on moltibil p ceas?

2020-04-07 19:18:04

I've done that before, so yes. That's if you're talking about the registration key.

2020-04-07 19:47:04

It was my impression that it ws only 1 key per license, and that multiple uses would get you blocked automatically. Is this wrong?