2023-08-07 11:27:35

Don't worry, my friend also lost a shiny wavotamus this way.
The monster had the perfect special attack, so it was a mighty one indeed.

2023-08-08 03:10:48

Damn, losing a Shiny Wavotamus is sad!
I can't say much, as I ended up losing a Shiny Hidrobird with perfect attack stats, as the save where this manamon was was on the computer of the school I attended in 2021.

2023-08-08 12:09:50

If both of its attack stats were indeed perfect, then it would be a pretty mighty Dramagon indeed.
Speaking of Wavotamus, its stronger moves like deluge or mud blast would be able to destroy most enemies, or at least make them critically injured.
If that monster had a resister in order to take much less damage from grass attacks, then it probably would be able to face any monster and probably come up victorious, sooner or later.

2023-08-08 18:31:37

Hey everyone. Good news. It seems like the central server is back up and running.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2023-08-08 20:15:51

rite time to grieve for like the posts 6125 to 6128, then die with joy at the last post, uh I mean,

if you buy a king sized bed, you're left with more bed room, but less bedroom!

2023-08-08 22:11:32

Would anyone be willing to give me the water starter as well as help me transform Venamender and grimender? I am nearly close to completing my manapedia iin manamon2 and I just need some help. If anyone is interested, the room has been created and it is called audioracer trade

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2023-08-14 13:37:01

ok i'm confused and not remembering right obviously. firstly i'm on f4 of the catacooms. lol how do i get out. secondly i know you're meant to be able to use the key to get back to the castle and somehow use the ms drive but i can't work this out. i'd like to get some more supplies without dying first lol but this doesn't seem to be an option.any suggestions here.

2023-08-19 00:57:05

hi guys. lol how do i get passed the edge of the world? i've done the picture and i've gone round and round the room with the spikes in it can't see anything in there of use. i also found the chest with the draggon thing in it. but can't see a way out.

2023-08-19 10:55:24

hi guys. i'm trying to free the Artisoul now from the machine. i don't seem to have anything in my backpack that will help. any ideas on what to do here? lol i cannot remember.

2023-08-19 10:57:37

got it!

2023-09-23 08:02:06

i went to makamo city and i got told that eshkan is in britenburg. what do i do after? i tried a bunch of things but i can't seem to trigger anything

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2023-09-23 08:02:30

also is the surver down?

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2023-09-23 08:34:59

answering Abdullah Muhammad
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
yup it's down. also, go to the market in that city with eshken, and save. when you leave the market, the guy shows up.

2023-09-23 12:45:05

spoilers thingies.
sangora is resting, what am i to do now? kinda tried a bunch of things but nothing is triggering stuff

2023-09-23 12:53:13

Spoiler post!
Try entering the desert (north exit of Mechamo).

2023-09-23 17:02:02

thanks all for the help.
after sangora and norman die. i have to search the guy's house in conduan city but i can't find anything. any help would be appreciated

2023-09-24 02:40:03

You must search well in the city of Seaulee until you find the NPC that gives you the Rope item.
After receiving this item, go to Oghma's house in Kondoan, go to his bed, and then go to the machine in the main part of the house.
Spoiler: When entering the machine, you will have two paths. Going north you find an item that I forgot the name of, and going south you find a level 45 hyperform.

2023-09-24 02:55:50

go into his bedroom and interact with all interactables in there. and you'l find it

2023-09-24 09:27:24

thanks all for the help. i am stuck in teleporter hell as i call it. i am stuck in a room full of teleporters and i have no idea which one to worp from. it's so confusing. any help or pointers would be appreciated

2024-02-11 11:56:45

I wonder if anyone has seen this bug in manamon2? I fought at the second stadium against the master, and I fought against Angillish with my Bombusect. I poisoned it and used De-soul. and he used restorative light. and he died from that debuff, I got experience for him, but the restoring light restored his health and the master used an herb, and I had one more battle with that dead manamon, and I also got experience for him! Someone saw this error?

2024-02-11 22:19:56

Hahaha that's funny. No, I never saw that before. Seems weird that Aaron would  let such a weird bug slipp, but ok. Maybe it can happen in other battles too?