2020-05-07 08:08:16

Hey and good morning everyone.

yeah Yeah, i still owe you guys a Fifa demo that I promised ages ago, but currently I'm not really in the mood to play the game and actually record a demo for it, that's why I have another thing for you.

Recently I really got attached to RHF for the Wii, and because Dolphin and my Wiimote work so great together and the game runs with no real lag at all, i thought of recording a demo.

This first one includes the first 2 Sets of the game including both remixes and a gift challenge for double date, just give it a listen and tell me if you would like to see more or not.

The Link to download it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tk7a4rw1g2c58 … 2.mp3?dl=0

Hope you enjoy.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-05-07 09:14:21

nice. very nice. do you think you would do the ds or 3ds version after?

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-05-07 09:44:40

Good on ya! More people really need to be introduced to the series. About the other game entries, feel free to ping me a forum PM or Email if you have questions about that. It should all work fine though.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2020-05-07 09:50:02

The thing about ds emulation is. That I dont know how you would handle tutch screen. I think you can map butons to it, but I could be rong. As for 3ds emulation. I would not go there yet. Dont get me rong Citra emulator is good, but it has a few hickups that is true for audio.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-05-07 09:52:56

speaking of sitra, how do you play games with it? I have a .cia file and everything. its saying something about you needing a 3ds.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-05-07 10:02:15

Yeah do some more. I love dolphin because it just works out of the box without having to configure anything besides the wii motes. And even with a normal controller or keyboard I haven't noticed any lag.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-05-07 11:05:22

You need a .3ds rom file. I have pokemon x.3ds

2020-05-07 11:11:06

@Gamulation, Actually, .cia files work too with Citra.
Citra isn't really that bad for audio either. Admittedly if you wanted to ply RHM on there you'd have some audio issues but in terms of actually pressing buttons, Nintendo tends to make buttons fairly large I think so RHM on-screen buttons are no problem here. As for plain old RH for the DS, I have mouse hotspots set up with Golden Cursor for NVDA. You need to try to set them up first, but after it's not that difficult. Also, after a while you tend to start remembering where things are anyway, even without audible feedback.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2020-05-07 11:48:25

Wow. I didnt know that! I will deffenetly try to use citra more often now. Sence I can berly finde .3ds files, but sence it can play .CIA files. It will not be a problem anymore.

2020-05-07 13:05:14

I just played rh on my ds, but @DJEPIC that's an interesting way to play that game.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-05-07 15:46:21

@Aron Leppik, Yeah, I've got hotspots for nearly everything. Games, medal corner, buttons like skip tutorial and quit, ETC.

2020-05-07 17:59:38

Hi.

well i thought of playing the other games in the series as well, for starters though i want to complete this game and possibly do some extras like play the rhythm toys or try getting most of the gifts, then I can start with the next one, at least that was my plan.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-05-07 18:36:16

So in games other than rhythm heaven megamix, how do you guys find the perfect challenges?

2020-05-07 18:47:52

when it makes the perfect jingle thingy in feever you press a and after that to find the game that has the perfect thing scroll threw your list of games and the selection beep for the game that has the perfect attempt will be higher in pitch. In other games like rh tengoku I use the psp emulator's save state function.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-05-07 19:03:57

Wait is the pitch thing only true for feaver or did gold have it also?

2020-05-07 19:06:55

@KenshiraTheTrinity, Nah, I'm 99% sure it's just Fever. For RHG, a little dialogue pops up for a few seconds. You can still use OCR remember.

2020-05-07 19:12:51

Ah ok. Thanks.