2020-04-01 12:49:16

The oposite would be a much easier method for me because I can read fast enough for that to work.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2020-04-01 13:10:57 (edited by Minionslayer 2020-04-01 13:11:09)

@13, I'm pretty sure you're referring to Amazon's Mechanical Turk (MTurk). Learn more here.
https://www.mturk.com/
It's not strictly about surveys. It's actually kind of like Fiverr if you've heard of that. If not, MTurk is a service provided by Amazon that haves you (the worker) complete small tasks. These may be spellchecking a document or something fairly basic along those lines. You'll then get paid a small amount based on the opening price of the offer, plus some sort of tip if you did well enough.
That's how I understand it.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2020-04-01 13:59:03

My cousin and I plan to sell our beats, but his job as a GM keeps him really busy.. Spotify and iTunes will shop around your music to artists who are looking for like a few bucks a month, and a couple websites have stores you can create.

2020-04-01 15:19:47

I tried to sign up for text broker a few years ago but they never got back to me or I didnt get in. What they do is pay you for writing up articles for them based on the requested topic. My aunt recommended using fiber instead but they have such a range of things on there that I didn't know what to search for. Does anyone know of such a site with work similarly to text broker? I am confident in my abilities as a writer and would like alternative options to transcription.

2020-04-01 15:46:14 (edited by Still_Standing 2020-04-01 15:47:10)

i'll ddefinitely  try one of these, but i'm convinsed  that if i want to work online i gotta train my self at'least, such as programing  or sound design, vidoe production or something  along these lines, how ever i don't really mind extra simple ways to earn some money, but  i feel like    earning money from doing the things i am good at and i love

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2020-04-01 15:57:47

I saw an add on Youtube for Master Classes, and one was taught by Timbaland.. I might look into that.. It never ever hurts to be educated in your chosen field.

2020-04-10 10:58:53

Hi Guys,

I apologize that it has taken me so much time to get things posted here. It has been quite a hectic week what with trying to find more online work, getting our daughter caught up with school assignments, and all that stuff. However, things are going well, that's all that counts.

Now, here is the first of the links I will be posting. The company is called Branded Surveys. I've been filling out surveys for them now for at least three or four years, and I've had a very good experience with them. They also have a great referral program, and that's certainly a plus. If you wish to redeem points you earn for cash, you can be paid via PayPal, or you can have it deposited right into your bank account, either way is fast and secure.
Here is my referral link:
https://surveys.gobranded.com/users/reg … e076b6493a

I hope that this works for any of you who might wish to give it a try. These surveys cover a wide variety of topics, so it should be interesting for you. They usually send you invites for surveys through your email, but I would honestly say that you'd be better off just checking the site on a regular basis to see what's available. I've been doing that and it has paid off. Another thing to note is that you're not going to make millions doing this. However, if you're willing to work at it you can earn some good money with this. Every thousand points is worth $10 and those points can add up real quickly if you work at it. Any referrals you pick up that sign up using your link will also help in this.

Be on the lookout later today as I'll be posting another link for you to try as well. All the best for those of you who want to give this a shot. If you have any questions regarding this site that I mentioned here, please PM me, email me, or post something here and I'll see what I can do. Branded Surveys can also be contacted as you'll see on their site.

2020-04-10 11:12:22

There is one thing I forgot to mention in my last post that I think may prove helpful. When, or if, you sign up for any of these sites that I post, or anything else like them, you might want to use a G Mail address as that service won't be likely to junk any messages you get from these sites. If that does happen, just look in the Junk folder and you'll find anything that may have ended up there. I only mention this because I have run into some times where some emails from these survey companies I've signed up with have been filtered as spam by the email provider that I use for my primary email. Just thought I'd give you that quick heads up so you wouldn't be caught by surprise by possibly running into something like I did at some future point.

2020-04-10 11:14:57

@Accman. This is nice.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-04-10 11:20:26

Sorry for double posting, but I found Points prizes. Not sure if it is legit, but I signed up just to see what I can get with it.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-04-10 14:48:48

I work as a freelance agent with appen.
There projects like web search evaluation

Pics or it didn’t happen