2020-01-02 13:55:17

well well i think i will never be able to connect to this game.
so siya bludbath

Thumbs up

2020-01-02 14:33:32

WIll you add mouse?
and what can I turn on radar? it is uncomfortable when I have to all the time press w

Thumbs up

2020-01-02 15:13:34

So, something I was thinking on last night.

Each weapon needs its own unique aspect. So. I'll go through weapon by weapon and give feedback and thoughts on what can be tweaked/added

1. Fists: They are fine as they are. However I'd like to see them changed to stunning weapons, i.e. if you pummel somebody enough times, you knock them out

2. Knife. This is fine as is. No tweaks here

3. Pistol. Good for a last resort weapon. I'd like to see explosive ammo types (double damage, half the ammo capacity) and stun rounds (no damage but stuns like a wirebomb)

4. Shotgun. Needs buffing in terms of damage. Also I'd like to see flechette as an ammo type. More spread, less damage

5. MG. It's good as is. I'd like to see incendiary rounds, dealing damage over time to go along with the normal ammo

6. Tiny MG: Fine as it is. I'd like to see it get poison ammo

7. Rifle. This needs a serious tweak again. I'd like to make one tweak to it. A. When you start firing, you stay in that spot and can't move. B. You need to charge up the rifle to fire. A fully charged shot will do 1500 damage, however it takes five seconds to charge up. If you just tap space, you do 100 damage. No other ammo types needed for this

7. Rocket launcher. It's fine as is....but for ammo types. Normal (the standard one), Boosted (twice as quick, half the spread) and HE (twice the spread, quarter speed of current rockets)

Also for auto weapons, I feel like you should be punished forfiring constantly. That's why I'd like to suggest the more you fire without pausing to get your aim back....you do less damage with auto weapons.

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

Thumbs up

2020-01-02 16:29:16

Good morning!  A really good game!  Just one question: what is the safe zone for?  I ask this because nothing can be done inside, I can only walk.

Thumbs up

2020-01-02 17:21:07

Hi, For me, reducing the map would be a big bullshit. Firstly because it's likely to be stepped on and it's going to be the misery of who wants to pick up what on the ground, and secondly because it's an open door to abusive spam. You shrink what was happening for example when the sz was released in the first ultra power? in a small map, that one might very well have the idea of camping in a place where everyone should pass obligatorily.

I usualy speak french, so please excuse all my english mistakes. Thanks!

2020-01-02 18:54:18

Easy solution to that is to make someone spawn at a random part of the map when using the safe zone exit.

Admittedly, all of these problems can be resolved by putting hard caps on ammo, items and health to assure that someone who farms items like crazy really can't that an extraordinary advantage in fights. As well, with a smaller map and more action going on, people have a much harder time collecting items as they have to constantly use up resource to survive, and can have a more exciting time when actually fighting, running into battles more often. Guessing that's another way to temper the hoarding aspect unless someone logs in on an empty server and collects for 20 hours.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

Thumbs up

2020-01-02 19:10:50

I can't connect. The option is not in the menu, there's only the options menu. Why did this happen.

2020-01-02 19:26:58

You must agree to the rules

Thumbs up

2020-01-02 20:39:06

Apologies for the downtime guys, it was all my fault. I made an oopsy. The server is back up now though.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

Thumbs up

2020-01-02 21:08:59

This site can’t be reached
cjm-productions.net refused to connect.
Search Google for cjm productions net bloodbath
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Thumbs up

2020-01-02 21:48:42

Hey all,
After doing some poking around I believe I figured out what the problem with malware bites was. It could be one of two things, either the existance of an old version of the bloodbath server I forgot to remove which I have now done, or a little script I put up there a few months ago intended for remotely managing my computer from school. I can see how the latter could have been considered a trogen, because that's exactly what it is. In any case, both files are gone and I will be in contact with malware bites soon if someone doesn't beat me to the punch to see about having the site white listed.
Regarding the connection refused error, I'm honestly not sure what's going on there. I can still connect via FTP just fine, just HTTP seems to be having issues. I've contacted JC hosting about this so hopefully the issue can be resolved soon.

Thumbs up

2020-01-03 06:13:17

might of been the first one. The thing is your site didn't throw that warning up the first time I looked at the site.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

Thumbs up

2020-01-03 09:10:39 (edited by manamon_player 2020-01-03 09:11:12)

update available, 503 Service Unavailable. Also connecting...

Thumbs up

2020-01-03 09:13:46

sorry for double post but, at 305. Safezone uses for protect you from bullits: you are safe there about attacks

Thumbs up

2020-01-03 12:46:18

I've still as yet had no reply from jonathon candler on why this is happening. I'm going to give it a few days before I do anything, but this isn't the first time my services have gone down for large amounts of time with little or no support so I'm not exactly pleased.

Thumbs up

2020-01-03 18:49:30

The web site is down

Thumbs up

2020-01-03 19:45:55

Hey guys, just added PS4 controller support to the configuration. It should also work with XBox 360 controllers as well, but uncertain as far as Xbox 1 controllers.
Just download this zip, and launch joy2key after reading the readme for the controller you'd like to use.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8u1i7u77ittk8 … g.zip?dl=1

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

Thumbs up

2020-01-03 20:25:32

Hi.
@sneak. The work your doing with joi2key is understandable.
The issue I have though is the language in question has (admittedly below average at best) game pad/controller support. You should not have to take time out of your day to do this, this should honestly be the responsibility of the developer.
It is laughably easy to add, too! You know the mouse example? Yup, just take that, modify it slightly and you have very basic working gamepad code
I'm not hating or disliking your work, I can understand why your doing it. I would say if these guys can put together a working fps, adding gamepad support would prove a minimal challenge.
@Developer(s). I would be more than happy to provide small example on how you use the gamepad object in bgt. It's far from being close to rocket science, promise.

Thumbs up

2020-01-03 22:59:32

Hi, someone can give me a link to download the game please? The link in first message is died…
Thanks

Thumbs up

2020-01-03 23:07:10

Hi,
Proper game pad / joystick control is being worked on, yes. I personally don't have anything I can test it with so Ivan is having to do most of the testing here, hence why it didn't make it into the original release.
As I've already said, the website is down for reasons currently outside of my control. I'll notify you all as soon as it's back up, but for now we just have to wait. I'll put up an alternative link shortly you guys can use to download the game.

Thumbs up

2020-01-03 23:23:59

Okay, first post edited with temp link.

Thumbs up

2020-01-04 00:03:42

Your temporary link is not working. It gives error 404.

Thumbs up

2020-01-04 00:48:13

Fixed. Try it now. Moved the file to the wrong folder by mistake.

Thumbs up

2020-01-04 01:49:29

can i request an option to increase the noise of beacons? they help me but i can't always hear them if i'm being honest.

Thumbs up

2020-01-04 02:33:37

It's kind of, still broken...

Thumbs up