2019-12-16 16:32:22

Hi guys! Ok, how do you beat the level Shark Infested? I can´t beat this one. The level is really hard. I feel this is the last one Before I can get the shield module and I would really like to get that. I have at the moment 3 stat Points allocated to Health and 1 stat Point allocated to top speed. Can I get some tips for beating this level? I have tried using both audio Cues, but Always fail. Thanks!

2019-12-30 09:51:35

How do you do the missions where the volume of the notes fades as you go along? There's a wolf fragment, which I somehow managed to complete, a dove fragment, and another one that I don't remember, but I can't figure out what I should do once I can no longer hear the notes.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-12-30 10:15:01

you need to speed up so that you get closer to the other car. the farther you are from it, the quieter the notes

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-12-30 20:33:24

Oh ok, thanks. That's the one thing I've consistently had trouble with throughout this game, knowing when the best times to use speed boosts are.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-12-31 09:11:48

is this still only on steam? need get steam set up again on my new computer.

2019-12-31 09:52:37

@581, the game is also available on itch.io

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-12-31 17:55:51

So for whatever reason, I was in the settings menu looking at audio cues, but when I left it, narration speech would stop speaking. I checked with someone from my family, and it seems to be on, but it's not making any speech.
I have a question, though. What's even the point of the shield module? It seems to  just make things harder. I'm stuck on Hours to Live (which I just need to figure out when to hyperdrift) and Shark Infested (stupid sizzle zones). How do you know when you are turning on a track
and when it's a good idea to invest Cornering stat points? I'm also assuming Hours to Live will allow my rig to be upgraded to class 3?

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-01-01 00:38:25

Hours to live was a huge pain in the butt. The only advice I can give is to keep trying until you get the hyperdrift timing right, I think I got through it by luck more than anything else.

2020-01-01 03:12:31

I got through Shark ifested after many tries. i completed it by enabling the reduced notes from 9 to 4. i had a much easier time with the track that way.

2020-01-05 09:07:21

how do you guys manage to complete brutal defenses mission? no matter what i try i always collide with the barrier anyway

2020-01-05 20:38:50

So if you hear the barrier crossing from your left to your right, you will want to boost and turn left as you get closer. Also make sure you don't boost when your power is maxed and you aren't near barriers. You want to hold onto them and use them to boost around barriers.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-01-07 05:47:53

Oh my God, and I thought the fragments were the worst of my problems. Try Before You Buy is even worse. How am I supposed to collide with bots? I don't hear any cues that would tell me when one is near.

2020-01-07 19:46:36

I have the same issue. I can hit some bots in the level Try Before you buy, but can´t hit all of them. And also, I keep failing the level Death contract. I can get a bit into the track, but have trouble keeping up with my rival and then i just fail.

2020-01-07 20:05:59

I dont remember if I asked this before, but is this playable on switch?

2020-01-07 22:30:35

This isn't on Switch, but I'd love it to be.
@Turtlepower, in Try before you Buy, the bots will try and move away from you. You will hear the bots as you get closer to them, and your best bet is to start boosting when you hear them. Then, a homing beacon will start low and then gradually get higher, homing in on the bot. You'll know if you've destroyed them if their noise cuts out and doesn't get lower.
@Computergamer, Death Contract is difficult. I won it after a lot of tries, but make sure you equip Mine Tap so that you can leech boost power from the rival as you get closer. You either want to hyperdrift as much as possible (keeping speed up is the name of the game), or try to blast him, which I believe gets you a boost of speed. The part where the dialogue is and you're on a straight portion of track (you'll know it when you get there) MAKE SURE that he doesn't blast you. He will take away a lot of your speed and you won't be able to catch up to him.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-01-07 23:29:40

O I thought it was. Thanks though.

2020-01-12 12:26:13

Hi.
I've started to play this awesome game again, and I'm enjoying it so much that I wander why I even stopped playing long time ago. smile
I'm so glad to see it is still being worked on. I plan to make a demonstration of the game in my country, hoping that more people will buy the game.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-01-12 16:23:15

So in the "Traitor" level, how fast do you need to be going to catch up to the mercenary? I can't seem to be going fast enough.
Also, what's a good strategy for "get to x checkpoints before rivals". what's the best way to hold them off if they get to you?

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-01-12 22:42:05

Hi.
I haven't followed this topic for very long time, and I can't find the answers for the following questions on the website or in the game itself:
1. Where do I find the track editor and some instructions on how it work? Steam have decided to install the game without creating shortcuts in the start menu.
2. Is there some downloadable dlc's somewhere?
3. How does the scoreboard work? I only see some names and Patron links on the scoreboard, but I can't find any information on exactly how it works.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2020-01-12 23:15:59

Hello everyone, has anyone Done a demonstration on this game? I have tried this game and love it but I just do not understand it. I understand the concept but don’t understand when to Hit the keys. Maybe I have no Rhythms.

2020-01-13 09:17:36

mmaslo1124 wrote:

Hello everyone, has anyone Done a demonstration on this game? I have tried this game and love it but I just do not understand it. I understand the concept but don’t understand when to Hit the keys. Maybe I have no Rhythms.

Have you set the game mode to audio cues 1?

Best regards SLJ.

2020-01-13 15:32:53

SLJ, the track editor is currently not accessible. The only DLC is the soundtrack that you can buy through Steam.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-01-14 09:29:45

@Mitch: Thanks for your reply. Do you know how the scoreboard works? It seems confusing to me, and I don't find any description of it on the developers website or by other searches on Google.

Best regards SLJ.

2020-01-14 13:53:20

The way I understand it from what SMG said on twitter, the more helper options you have turned on, the more of penalty to your score. So that's the rhythm clap and things.

2020-01-20 10:02:53

Hi. For some reason, when I finish the game, and I want to return to the mission called Mia Green is Missing just for practice to avoid barrier, sometime, the bot already is ahead of you, then the mission is over, didn't even have a chance to hit the note, too. Just curious, is it have something to do with my save file or the game itself.