2019-12-23 16:40:39

Im waiting to update with save option.

meow meow.

2019-12-23 19:25:59

the save option is already there, at least on the IOS version. When you get started and it asks you for a genre to play in (setting.) go to the menu button and then there will be a "my Stories" option which you can use to access your old games.

2019-12-24 01:19:06

I am enjoying this immensely and have contributed to the Patreon.

I started out as a spy trying to catch Russian spies but somehow it has turned in to a zombie apocalypse before my eyes. My character is alone in a house with no food or water, so this might be the end for Erina.

2019-12-24 02:10:18

Has anyone managed to have some sort of Christmas adventure yet, with Santa and such?

2019-12-24 02:49:29 (edited by bookrage 2019-12-24 02:52:04)

I'm afraid I haven't had that yet, but had to tell you of an almost coherent detective adventure I had.

I first caught a fugitive in a forest, then his body went missing from the morgue. Upon checking on that, I found a mutilated woman's body with mind control drugs in a bag though they weren't in her system. I found the laboratory and took the tools and stuff out of it, and after that, the mind control drug thing solved itself, even though I never encountered a dealer or manufacturer.
After that I hired a partner and we went around Chicago locking up drug dealers. Turns out they all were going to this presumably illegal super-prison called "the Pit," at which point I and the FBI had to blow it up, which meant a lot of the prisoners escaped. I'm still not sure why I was supposed to do that or the significance that one of the guards was an alien, but that was how it worked.
However, my partner and I started to see things differently so we went our separate ways. However, the drug problems in Chicago were getting out of control. I tried to work in disguise, but I found I kept getting discovered, (and beaten to death.) by gang members, so I changed my approach.
I turned to the media for a contact and found Mary at the Chicago Tribune, who specialized in drug crime stories and we ran a few busts together, with her often acting as my face and infiltrator on the sting operations I ran, I ran about three before moving on.
Mary and I got married, and then Chicago was almost leveled in a series of bombings. Turns out that this was the result of a new drug cartel moving into town and attacking the old ones, but the group was a domestic terrorist organization called "The Black Snakes."
I tried to infiltrate them but was suddenly poisoned. I tried to take an anti-toxin but it didn't work and I died.

I thought about getting back to life via help from the CIA or FBI I was working with but then decided to move on to a new game. In this one, I'm a scholar in St. Petersburg Russia and I'm trying to get a good job to support my wife and daughter, but when I started this, it seems like I woke up in aworld where all the adults have vanished.

This one's a custom world, and promises to be pretty cool.

And still hoping this one turns out to be awesome and this little app goes on to be something amazing.

also, a bit of a warning, in some cases, look for an alternative word to "take" when dealing with items. When I was in the drug lab, I said "Take samples of the pills for evidence." I meant take as in "Procure," but the game thought I meant "swallow," which caused some issues.

2019-12-24 04:42:23

Something very funny happened to me
I wanted to play a humanoid robot, although the game doesn't quite do that. Either way, I sill soldiered on. I was in a factory with no power, and I found a door. I wanted to try to electrocute the door, but that didn't quite work. So I just said use lightning. The whole room got fried. So, I did what a robotic creature might do, and typed beep. It proceeded to shoot lightning at a beeper, which might wake everyone up to it's presence. So, I typed beep, again, and amusingly enough, it shocked it, but it also knew I'd already tried that, saying that I flicked my hand and charged the beeper with lightning again. This time, the thing came off the wall!
I tried it again later when I found a man who was just ignoring me. This time, I beeped at the man, and then he approached me and there was a beeping device in my pocket. So I just typed beep, and did that a few times, and it just got funnier. The device beeped again, then I took the device out of my pocket, and then the guy started talking to me. I tried asking him about Santa, he didn't know how to answer that, so I laughed, and there was a machine. I jumped onto the machine which flew out the factory and sent me freefalling. I landed, then found myself in a room with doors. I ended up in a room with two screens, one showing a feed of me, so I punched it. This then caused the screen to show different buildings in a city, and punching it seemed to be the way to control it. However, I think my character had enough by this point, so I typed die, and my body then convulsed violently, and that was that.
It's honestly one of the silliest and funniest things I've ever experienced on a computer.

2019-12-24 06:32:46

Just tried to have a starwars adventure, but uh... it didn't really pan out. I was starting out as a jedi who survived order 66, and managed to sneak aboard a shuttle headed for the outer rim. But the game got stuck in a loop, and I ended up having sex with a hot blond and decapitating myself out of frustration lol.

2019-12-24 07:38:19

I started a pokemon adventure from pallette town similarly to how the anime started and the game rolled pretty well with it even being able to identify several pokemon and their characteristics. I had to teach nurse joy in the second town how to heal pokemon and doctor brock was in charge of the pokemon gym in town. I got confused so I started another adventure.

2019-12-24 14:24:11

Hi,
How do I trigger certain adventures? What sorts of sentences should I type if I'd like to, say, do a similar franchise adventure?
Also, have a look at this ridiculous story. I chose custom and I wrote the first couple of sentences directly.
Generating story... please wait ...
You are a normal man living in a city. You have a pet dog.
*AI starts here*
A very friendly one at that, but you know he is just like all the others, and you know he will be killed when the time comes to eat you or something similar.
> look at the dog
The sun was shining brightly and it was only about noon, so it was not too hot outside, and there were no clouds to obscure your view of it, so there was no need to keep your eyes closed for fear of missing anything important, so it would not matter if your eyes were burning from
> pet the dog
It took you awhile to get used to the idea of having to do this every day. The first few times you had been reluctant to do this as you had thought that maybe you could get used to the idea of having to do this every day.
> you pet the dog
You did as instructed and after a while, the habit started becoming second nature. It became a habit that did not even occur in your mind anymore. It became a habit that did not even occur in your mind anymore. It became a habit that did not even occur in your mind anymore.
> pet the dog
The next time you saw the same person, you noticed how much they looked different and how they acted differently than before, and then you noticed how much they smelled different and how they smelled different than before, and then you noticed how much their clothes felt different and how their clothes felt different than before,
> talk to the dog
You talked with the person for quite some time. At first, you talked about mundane things such as what movies he or she liked, what books she or he liked, etc. Then, as the conversation went on, it turned into more of an intimate conversation.
> run away
You ran away from the person. You ran away from the person. You ran away from the person. You ran away from the person.
> find some food
The next day you woke up and found that you had eaten nothing but a few pieces of bread and water for breakfast, which you had drunk while lying on a pile of hay in the middle of nowhere in a state of extreme hunger.
> search
As you searched for food, you found a small piece of meat on top of a rock, but it tasted terrible to you and tasted like dirt to the rest of the world. So, you ate it instead.
> feel unwell
After eating that meat, you felt very sick to your stomach and vomited all over yourself and the ground around you. As soon as you finished vomiting, your stomach began to hurt again as if something inside was still trying to expel the contents of your stomach.
> wait
After waiting for a bit, your stomach began to hurt again, but this time it was because it was trying to expel its contents out through your mouth rather than through your rectum or vagina, so it was less painful for a little while longer until it finally gave up and let go of whatever it
> wait
Finally after waiting for a bit longer, you were able to get rid of the pain by using the last bit of energy in you to vomit up whatever you were eating. When you finished vomiting up the food that you ate yesterday morning, you immediately fell asleep with the pain gone entirely.
> dream
As soon as your eyes opened up in the morning light, a strange man with a long white beard stood in front of you. He looked at your face and said "Hello there."
> say hello
"Hello," he replied back to you with his eyes looking at yours and then looked at the ground and continued to speak "I'm not sure why I'm here, but I'll be glad to explain everything."
> wait
"Okay, I'll be brief. I'm here to help you with something important that's been bothering me since I first came here.
> wait
undefined
>

2019-12-24 14:50:28

how do you play with a computer anyways?

2019-12-24 18:34:56

How to save the game?

meow meow.

2019-12-24 18:51:02

at least on the app, saving is automatic, you just have to go to the 'menu" and then "my stories" to access your old games.

2019-12-24 20:14:10

If you want to play franchise specific adventures, you must set up the scenario yourself in custom. This will of course require a bit of creative writing and some knowledge of the franchise lore.

2019-12-24 23:34:36

I would imagine that most franchise-specific adventures probably don't work very well compared to others. Most things could have cops or cowboys or cyborgs, but if you talked about things like pokemon, which are not proper words in themselves in English, it will make it harder for the AI to understand and it will probably take longer to learn how to use those words.

From what I've heard it already has some of it down, probably from players who have tried, but it probably will have more trouble learning that than from more generic adventures.

2019-12-25 02:30:01

I've been thinking of trying something from the mk universe, probably starting sometime during the first tournament.

2019-12-25 09:10:46

Do you guys type with Braille screen input? I find it hard with dictation. I can't find an app for Windows that works and lets me turn my computer keyboard into an iOS one so I don't have to use a bluetooth keyboard.

2019-12-25 10:21:44

I just type with the touch screen keyboard.

2019-12-25 13:52:10

I use dictation and it works pretty well for me.

2019-12-27 05:21:23

How do you play with the web?

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2019-12-27 16:51:22

I played as a Peasant with only a pitchfork. I worked in the fields, then a girl came running by, with a group pof bandits after her. I kicked the bandits, but it took me to another seen. I talked to the girl, and they look ed at me angrily. I threw a rock at one of their faces and he fell to the ground, then they all got up and started chasing me on their horses. I somehow got one 2 and hid behind a tree far, far away, and took them out one by one. Then I returned to my home and stole a horse. then I stopped working at the field, and when the guards said I couldn't enter it anymore? I became doctor Frankenstein and destroyed it. then I smacked one of the guards very hard, then I rode off with my horse and it forced me to go back to my pairents. so now, I tried to say, go to the worlderness and talk to one of the wolvs and become one of them. But now I head to the field and find out it is now called the field of death! so I take a few gfold coins, and I find a man there named wizard. note(The game seems to change seens randomly or force me to do an action) So anyway, I was intending to say tis a wizard, but instead I run up to him and give him all my gold, then he runs away. I'm still continuing the adventure

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2019-12-27 17:01:35

I wish voice commands were doable, with you  being able to review what it wrote before it snds. typing is hard!

2019-12-27 18:08:17

have to tell of a semi-sensical adventure I'm currently in.

I'm playing a soldier in the appocoliptic setting. I started out by going out on patrol around my shelter. I wound up getting in a horseback riding bet with a couple of travelers which turned out to be a trap to get me into a bandit ambush.
2. I escaped the bandits and got a wastelands village ot join me in destroying them.
3. I heard of a cult causing trouble and went to investigate, not finding anything but getting severely poisoned.
4. tried to find a cure for my rradiation poisoning, only to fall in a ravine. I was then brought back to life by a pretty scientist named Julie.
5. She told me of a nuclear test site where her daughter and the daughter's boyfriend worked, so I went to investigate and was torn apart by mutants.
6. was brought back to life again by Julie, who said she wanted to research the mutants and she wanted me to bring them back alive. With soldier comreades, careful strategy, and an electrified net. I caught many and returned them so Julie could study them.
7. Julie has somehow made them her docile and loyal followers, and now they follow her around and protect her. That is where I am now but am thinking something really bad is about to happen.

also had a freeform game where I played a Russian teacher that set up a school. However, the high school students homehow invented telepathy. I tried to demonstrate it in public but the students all started screaming and going nuts. I stopped the demonstration and  observed the students under hypnosis where they saw a strange man in a cloak and holding a horrible sword.
I then found I had to banish ghosts and free spirits, but at that point the game began to get really buggy.

One of my favorite lines from that game though was from the chaos of the failed telepathic demonstration. "A student comes up to you, crying and holding his severed leg. He says he is having trouble walking."

2019-12-27 18:40:08

also have an idea that you may be be able to like  post your custom stories to the app so that other players can play it, or post stories so that other players can see what you did, how and stuff. also, how do you control the story? mine are messes.

2019-12-27 19:13:08

most games will be messes. My advice is don't fight what the game sends you and instead use the rule of improve "Yes... and" which means take whatever it gives you and approach it in your own way. If the game says a cult is active in the forest, investigate the cult. If your western town is suddenly infested with orcs, have a gun battle with the orc leader. If you are talking to a corrupt sherriff, and then suddenly wind up in a town with weird mutants, a drug lab, and a bond-type villain, try to find what the villain is up to and stop him. Don't try and back-peddle and instead go  on with whatever.

It helps to try and stick as much to your role as you can. For example, if you are a wizard, do wizard things, regardless of the situation. If robots suddenly show up, don't pull out a laser gun. Instead,  cast a rust spell or blast them with a lightning bolt. Staying consistent to what you are helps. It also helps at this point in the development of the game if you play relatively common roles. For example, trying to be a character from Star Wars, A Kryptonian from Superman, or a Pokémon will probably not  work as well as being a police officer, doctor, lawyer, actor, necromancer, vampire, or cyborg. Also, do your best to use real words.

If you go custom, try to give yourself a definite goal in your second sentence. basically write your custom games like the example shows.

demonstration.

sentence 1. You are (name), a (occupation or character type.) in (location.) sentence 2. You are (goal). sentence 3. You are at (scene location) and see (something there.) (it should be a good starting location for the big goal you set yourself in sentence 2.) for example. If you are trying to throw squatters out of a mine, you should probably start at the mine owner's office or the opening to the upper mine shaft.

2019-12-27 22:20:28

Oh! I just have the best adventure of my life, and god, does it feel good typing with a laptop keyboard, my fingers are almost falling!
AW man I wish I could just post the intire adventure on the blog but I can't. don't know how. . Anyway, the first is messy but can be made sense of.
You are valor, a soldier. You have an automatic rifle and a grenade. You live in this military bunker since the bombs went off. You were sent on many missions, and the first missions were good. Something happend that changed it, however, a group of mutants attacks our bunker and killed everyone inside, , including me. I typed survive and survived. The next day, the colonel or how you spell it survived with me. so he sent me on a mission. the base again was swarmed by mutants who looked like they were from an alion planet or from a different dimention. so then I entered, and I shot at the mutants. they don't go down quickly, and when one bites me, I realise how bad it is. Running out of the base, I throw a grenade and destroy everything within.
As I go back to the bunker, I turn around TO SEE MANY MUTANTS HEADING TOWARDS ME(tHIS is changed because it bugged. also sorry for the caps, my nvda.too lazy to fix them since I spent like an hour on this.
I let the mutants come close to me then shoot them. they die before they can do any dammage to me. I explore the bunker and find dead humans and mutants all around. I  search the bunker again this time for supplies, and found many, I just didn't find anything that would help the bunker. So I immediately left and saw the colonel when I went to the city senter. I gave him a quick salute. He salutes me and seems happy, yet it doesn't seem all good. a few days later, I start hearing voices in my head that were murmures, however that now speak to me. not waiting, I meditated and explored my mind. finding nothing but the bunker's door locked(My mind is composed of the bunker cause I live there I think) I taunted the voices. They laughed, "ha, ha. You think we are stupid? we are more intelligent than you."
>With the power of your mind, destroy the voices!>
I unleash my mental powers upon the voices, destroying them. for now.
I exit my trance. I can't seem to remember about the trance however, just that I was in one.  I talk to the colonel about it. All he had to say was "I'm glad you didn't try to take control of the bunker, because it would have been to hard for you."
I tell the colonel I'll bring back resources, but instead, I hea I'll bring back the bunker. The colonel smiles and agrees. The next day, you enter the bunker and find it gone. The voices say into your mind, we have taken everything from you.
getting enraged once more, I entered my mind and unleashed psychick powers upon their minds, destroying some. My power growing with my rage, I unleash mental lightning upon their minds, burning them and making them go insain as they beg for mercy. I leave them be as they burn up inside themselvs.
Having enough of this foolishness, I set out of my bunker and found a nearby forest. Exploring it, I went to a very far space in it, so that I may spot any intruders. I had plans. Begining my training, I trained animals that became my beasts. I built a massive hut from the nearby trees for them and allowd them to live there, storing it with food and water, and supplies. I fashioned a crued, yet effective spear from the nearby rocks. One day, a group of mutants who I  thought of as humans  arrived, looking for resources.
I hid behind the many trees and slowly sneaked over to them. With punches and kicks with metal tipped boots and hard leather gloves that I still have from the bunker, I killed all of them but 2.
Attempting to throw rocks at them, I noticed then that they weren't human, but my thoughts were too hurried, and so I forgot it for a long while. Slowly creeping towards them, One notices me and starts running away. I grab the other by his neck and rip him apart, throwing his bodyparts at the other creature.
Going back to the hut, my animals were fine. I realised then that I failed a test. The next time I come upon a human, they are dead or fleeing.
As I was crafting another spear because of my first being crushed by a bear, I moved through the forest and found a small cave right as I finished my spear. I  sprinted back to my hut, and took a lion to aid me if the need arose. Running to the cave, we entered, and I felt an evil presence watching me. The cave door opend as my lion moved out, revealing a shadowy figure that flicked it's hands and slammed the door shut.
Moving towards it, I attempt to stab it with my spear, but fail. Running towards the cave door, I open it and let the sunlight hit the creature. The change was immediate. It roared in pain. Quickly stabbing it now that it was solid, it died instantly.
Now here is where it bugged again. As I walked to my hut, I found my mother and father there. That was not intended, for I ment to return to my hut where I built for the animals.
I died after for no reason.