2019-12-05 20:51:18

Quick bug report. The screen shield and katana equipment do not seem to affect dive bomb.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-12-05 23:45:55 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2019-12-06 20:03:28)

Hi
I'm noticing something that hasn't been yet corrected since Manamon 2 was released. I don't know if that's intended or not, but there's no area connection sound between Aimort Plateau and Springdale Turf. Was that intended?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2019-12-06 01:40:59

Remi wrote:

hi
how and when can I transfer my manamon from manamon1 over to manamon2?

You have to have both manamon 1 and 2 installed on your computer I think.

2019-12-06 06:27:39

I've noticed that if you spend too much time going through big lists, like your transportal box, or the manapedia, it tends to bog the game down quite a bit until you exit the game completely and run it again.

2019-12-06 07:24:14

Hi. Quick question. Does anyone know what entry is the one after Dirroink? My friend is stuck and I am unable to help

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.
Discord: CritterPup
RPG Discord Server: https://discord.gg/QQcHS3Gk

2019-12-06 09:19:01

If you search Dirroink using
http://forum.audiogames.net/search
the sixth answer or thereabouts will give you an answer. Or at the very least, a nod in the right direction. Come on, folks. This was only the sixth entry.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-12-06 15:05:11

i'm not sure it is a bug or not just in case i notice it
version 1.3.2
when i fight with hyper manamon at ascendence path before master stadium
or hyper manamon in underwater of shadow canyon i can't read description of two manamon
i'm not sure is it affect other hyper manamon or not since i beat them down already and i was forgot to check it

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-12-06 18:09:10

Oh wayt. I can dive under water? Any little advise where to search an item which will give me this under water skill?

2019-12-07 00:19:45 (edited by CritterPup 2019-12-07 00:24:23)

Jayde, I hardly think it constructive to simply tell people to "Go search it" when they ask a question. It's akin to someone asking a question that you have the answer to, but out of sheer stubbornness, you say, "Just google it." I thank you for your pointing finger in this instance, but I find it to be just a touch annoying and, frankly, rude. Especially on a forum with so many posts that may or may not be at all related because the search feature will pick out things from totally unrelated topics in some cases. The search feature is hardly dependable.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.
Discord: CritterPup
RPG Discord Server: https://discord.gg/QQcHS3Gk

2019-12-07 05:27:52

My point in this instance is that using the keyword you provided, you would've had an answer to your question without having to ask it. All you had to do was search Dirroink. If I can find it in thirty seconds, surely you and others can too? I don't see that as rude, particularly as I gave you the link and even pointed you roughly in the direction of where you should look. In point of fact, I can't understand why questions like this need asking in the first place. When only six or so entries down the list yields results that should give an idea of how to evolve Dirroink, one must ask whether or not you bothered searching at all. If you did, how did you miss the obvious? If you didn't, why didn't you?

At this point, any time I ask someone to use the search feature or reference it directly with a link, it's because I have already used it to answer the question being posed. I'm not just saying "I'm too lazy to tell you, here, go search and best of luck". I'm trying to give you a point of reference by saying "this keyword, this many entries down". You still have to do some of the legwork, and it might cause you to begin to internalize that behaviour pattern the next time you have a question.

Some questions cannot be answered this way, and for those, I'm more than happy to help. But for the questions with straightforward answers, or where answers have been laid out in detail, and where keywords are clear, I see no reason not to keep doing what I'm doing.

If you want someone to just regurgitate info over and over for you, I'm not your guy.

This sort of thing is one of the main reasons why I am not engaged in writing a guide for this game. Three years after the Manamon 1 guide is complete, and I -still have people asking questions which can be answered either via search or via the guide. I even had a person badgering me via personal email every time they got stuck. I'm sorry, but if people have done the legwork once, we don't really want to do it over and over. Or at least I don't. You don't have to agree with my stance, but it's not going to change and I'm not really interested in being told that I'm being rude simply by asking you to help yourself more.

2019-12-07 14:29:04

Hi:

I have a question.This is the topic for the game announcement, bug reports, etfc. right? If so, why is it so very long? Why do people continue to post questions in here when there's a quite extensive topic in general games just for this sort of thing?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-12-07 20:37:07

There's no explicit rule saying you can't post in here. I just tried to split game discussion and bugs/feature requests off early so that we didn't have an enormous thread in New Releases. Look at the other thread though, it's nearly five times as long as this one.
So yeah. If you have feedback or questions or whatnot, please go to the other thread. On the other hand, bugs and technical stuff, this is the right topic. But again, you won't be punished or badgered if you stick something in one thread when maybe it should've belonged in another.

2019-12-08 15:25:11

where is? Tradale.

2019-12-08 16:28:46

Bug report: Shadow Sphere appears to have a chance of boosting the user's special attack, but this is never mentioned in the move's description. Also, can we please pay more attention when writing descriptions for moves/abilities/equipment? I've seen the word "foe" in place of "user" so many times. Look at this mess, for instance: "This shield reduces the damage of the foe's magic and air attacks by 30%, while increasing the power of the foe's shadow moves by 10%. Though this equipment is designed for fighting type Manamon, anyone may wear it." What is this thing doing? At face value, it's reducing the opponent's magic and air moves and boosting their shadow moves, but I don't know. Maybe it's reducing the opponent's moves and boosting the user's shadow moves, or vice versa. My point is, the descriptions in this game cannot be trusted becaus of the constant misuse of the word "foe".

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2019-12-08 17:18:26

I dunno. That one looks pretty cut and dried to me. If it says "foe" and means it, then it means that if you wear this shield, you'll be protected from air and magic attacks a bit, but you'll be a little weaker to shadow moves. Now, that being said, it could be worded better. If this is the effect he wanted from it, Aaron should've said something more like: "The user takes 30% less damage from air and magic attacks, but will take 10% more damage from shadow attacks". Unless, of course, this thing somehow cuts down the foe's attacks as advertised, and would even work in brawls (i.e., you have a person wearing this shield but something else entirely, and even when your foe hits the other person not wearing the shield with an air or magic move, it does less damage than normal. But then that just seems...really really weird.

2019-12-08 22:46:19

where should i go from Mamia?

2019-12-09 04:27:32

Please, I know that probably have asked this question, but any little tips what to do after the mine story? Where to find some manamons like eroyr? thanks.

2019-12-09 18:49:08

i hope aaron desides to add a feature whitch lets you use a room list so when people whanted they could create one and join

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-12-09 18:55:52

HayriTulumcu, did you do what you were told when you bumped into someone upon reaching Sulee City?
If so, do you remember the villain? Maybe revisit that.

2019-12-09 19:55:37

Feature request: Please add the ability to have more than one saved game. It would be nice if you could have two or three saved games, especially in the demo.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-12-10 00:04:02

Merging into the more appropriate section for this kind of report as I just realized I never posted this here.
Anyone getting a runtime error at the beginning of the Pierre fight? This doesn't matter what move I use, though it happened after using polish with Mightaurus.
A runtime error occurred.
In function: stat_change_helper[]@ powerdown_formula_base(turn@, bool, bool = true)
Description: Null pointer access
Would you like to copy the stack trace text to the clipboard?
Call stack size: 27
Function: stat_change_helper[]@ powerdown_formula_base(turn@, bool, bool = true)
Function: stat_change_helper[]@ powerdown_formula(turn@, bool)
Function: bool skill::will_fail(character@, string&out = void, string&out = void)
Function: void pierre_behavior_object::act(character@[]@, character@[]@, character@ = null)
Function: void character::invoke_callbacks(int, character@[]@, character@[]@, character@ = null, object_info@ = null)
Function: void battle::invoke_callbacks(character@, int, character@ = null, object_info@ = null)
Function: void battle::handle_callbacks(int, character@ = null, object_info@ = null)
Function: bool battle::beginning_of_turn()
Function: bool battle::battle_loop()
Function: void battle::start()
Function: void pierre_battle(interact@)
Function: bool interact::check_events()
Function: bool interact::manage_events()
Function: bool interact::run_events_and_texts()
Function: bool interact::standard_act()
Function: void interact::act()
Function: void field_event::act_step(location@ = null)
Function: void map::run_step_actors(location@)
Function: void player_object::check_interacts_on_step(location@)
Function: void player_object::moved_to_tile(bool, bool, bool, bool = false)
Function: bool player_object::walk(int, bool = false)
Function: void player_object::act()
Function: void map::loop()
Function: void map::play()
Function: void play_game(bool = false)
Function: void launch_manamon()
Function: void main()

2019-12-10 00:30:53

Oh I am so sorry for this but what Pierre? Maybe I do not remember it, but I did not see any Pierre. but well, I have finished the game, but I do not know what to do. I have heard that I can unlock new game+.

2019-12-10 00:43:46

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
Postgame area, there are three Paladin bosses and one of them is, well, you know who.
Re, Neww Game Plus: If you're talking about importing your Manamon, that would be in the Tangerian Embasy in Brightenburg East.

2019-12-10 15:05:46

how can i come to the villain?

2019-12-11 01:40:07

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but every time I enter the picture in the edge of the world, if I press enter even if I'm not touching something it'll just teleport me back out.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps