2019-10-30 18:10:26

Hello.
I am sorry to say this, but a game of witch i played and tried to help, but titan conquest, destiny rpg/destiny rpg2, and other large projects by firestream, and that means a loss of another audiogame. Does anyone know of something, if they played titan conquest, anything like it, or anything that is accessible and something to play. Good games and audio games and loosing fast, and i want to play something different kind of, something new, a game to play.

2019-10-30 18:12:24

i forgot to mention these games are now shut down, so you can't play them. If you go to www.titanconquest.com, you will see this message: Titan Conquest is now closed. Thanks for playing! Please, i ned a new game!

2019-10-30 18:20:20

pff, still this titan conquest wasn't really convinient and accessible to play.

2019-10-30 18:53:41

if you figured it out like i did, it was really accessible with no issues. Chat worked well, buying/disassembeling worked well, everything worked well if you knew how. I think you just decided to not try to learn how to play it easily.

2019-10-30 19:03:54

@4, wasn't enough headings for me.

2019-10-30 21:32:36

Yup I thought it was fully accessible too and had no issues. It just got a bit click heavy so I just got a little tired of it, though I am sad to see it go as it was the first browser game to grab my attention in a long tine and I would have come back to see what's new.

2019-10-30 21:46:57

so, this seams to be a browser game, so why are you saying that this is another los of an audio game, when it was a browser game?

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-10-31 18:15:13

IDK why i called that an audiogame. Yeah I know it had almost no headings, but i offered that as a suggestion. New things were being added, and season 2 came out on the 15th or 18th of october. It was dumb that it closed. I navigated by lists. Lists and links were the best way's to navigate, as everything was a link to click on everything. It did lag a lot on mobile, and yes it is very click heavy, however it is worth it, well it was at least in my opinion. I tried to find anything like it, and i couldn't find it.

2019-11-01 22:44:19

there is
http://alienaa.com
I know it might not be exactly like it but it is a pretty fun and accessible browser game.

2019-11-02 04:45:15

What was this game like? I don't think I've heard of it until now. Doesn't matter but did it have a story?