2019-06-25 18:46:19 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2019-06-26 15:10:55)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … valdynasty

Sit on your throne and lead your dynasty in this RPG and strategy game

Reigns of Kings is a FREE mobile turn based strategy and simulation medieval war game where every choice has a consequence!

The King is dead! Long live the King!

My Majesty, with regret, I have to inform you that the King has died. Now it is your turn to sit on the throne and lead the kingdom. Can you keep your dynasty alive?

Medieval Dynasty is a game set in the Middle Ages, from 476 to 1492 AD, in which you have to rule over your kingdom. Different rulers will occupy the throne in your stronghold and each will have their merits and their manias. Sometimes you'll have to make decisions while playing the role of an insane king, sometimes a wise king like the legendary King Arthur.

Year after year you'll have to play the role of decision maker to maintain the stability of the kingdom. 

Will you succeed in obtaining the loyalty of the vassal states and putting down the rebellions that want to depose the rulers of your dynasty during dark ages?  Sultan, will you be able to prevent total war and famine from decimating your subjects?

Whatever you decide will have implications and consequences. In this choices game you have to plan your moves wisely!

Medieval Dynasty is a free turn based strategy game with a combination of role-playing elements: tactical rpg, intrigue, simulation and adventure.

Take command in this turn based rpg, your Majesty, and measure yourself against the burdens and honours that will lead you on to greatness:
- Satisfy the demands of your subjects to keep the peace in the kingdom and put yourself to the test through dark ages and historical events dynamically connected to each other.
- Choose the advisors of the round table with strategy: like King Arthur, surround yourself with trustworthy and capable knights like Sir Lancelot or Sir Galahad, and entrust your judgment to their valuable advice
- Collect iron, build swords and armor and guide the crusader kings against your enemies
- Discover new content and face new challenges in every game: with over 4,000 rounds of this medieval game of strategy you can enjoy many hours of fun back in the Middle Ages and different reigns.
- Within this turn based RPG, you have to make choices, accumulate resources, and issue real decrees during each turn of the game. But remember that within this medieval game this will all have an impact on the longevity and the future of the king currently sitting on the throne.
- Manage thorny political issues and the intricate interpersonal relationships between the members of the council and the royal family in a medieval europe.
- Lead battles like a real leader, use strategy and tactics to plan your army's moves and win the war against all reigns in this turn based strategy game.
- Use your strategic ability to efficiently manage resources and wage medieval wars.
- Tactical manage at best the Kings and Queens who will sit on the throne
- Build a magnificent castle in your Camelot, make alliances with sultans and emeperors, enlist the help of advisors and become the undisputed master of your dynasty!

The age of kings began, are you ready to wear the crown and rewrite the history of the Middle Ages in this Game of Kings? Will you be able to become emperor?

Medieval Dynasty is not simply a medieval simulator but a new experience where strategy and tactical RPG mix perfectly. This turn based strategy game is completely free, also works offline and is available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Russian, Italian, Japanese, Turkish, Chinese.

In terms of accessibility I would say that it is mostly so, with the indicators being the only real issue. Still, it is definitely playable, so give it a try if this sounds interesting to you.

Oh, it even has sounds, music and I think a leaderboard as well.

2019-06-25 19:23:24

wow, checking it right now!

2019-06-25 23:45:23

This is a fun game. It reminds me a lot of king of dragon pass.

fantasy world creationist

2019-06-26 09:56:54

Is there an iOS version?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-06-26 10:45:37

I fownd this on appstore
Medieval Dynasty Kings' Reigns by Andrea Testa
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/medieval- … 1440177832

2019-06-26 11:01:34

oh well, this si what i've found in their main website
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1440177832

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-06-26 11:22:00

yeeeeeeeeeeeh! i was wanted game like this! thanksnksnknnksknknnksks gonna try!

Yours kindly

2019-06-26 11:25:56

i'm download it now on my iphone, will post later about accessability.

2019-06-26 11:37:46 (edited by mazen 2019-06-26 11:42:26)

I m in the main menu now. Looks accessible
Edit, im confused really, i started playing and there is like. The food is  Identical to
Then a progress bar at 35% then everything is like it.

2019-06-26 12:21:13

it is accessible, how ever as post 9 i'm  confused  about that 35% in most of the    resources, though i like the game, i'll keap playing it and see if i had something else  to say

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-06-26 14:55:49

only i have this issue or others too?
when i'm pressing buttons or main menu or in game menu, it's not working. I'm using samsung galaxy s6 edge, with talkback running android 7.0

Yours kindly

2019-06-26 14:57:21 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2019-06-26 15:20:21)

I will update the title to reflect that it's on ios.

11, not having that issue.

Those numbers on the progress bar represent your resources. The tutorial explains everything. They are not visible on android. Perhaps one of us should bring it to the developer's attension.

2019-06-26 16:40:44

you accidentally wrote ILS instead of ios. What's this new OS hm? big_smile

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-06-26 16:44:14

it is new os for computer pc, you must have 64 gb ram and 500 tb disk space for install it lol jk.

Yours kindly

2019-06-26 18:55:24

hey can someone tell us more about this game? the sorts of things you have to do? is it story driven like kodp and 6  ages? or is it more open ended?

2019-06-26 19:02:49

It's all in the first post. Not sure what else to add. Someone said earlier in the thread that it reminded them ot kodp, and this is true but it's less complicated.

2019-06-27 01:06:39 (edited by silent silk 2019-06-27 01:08:49)

it's very similar to kodp and six ages however, there are less individual events. The real difference here is the characteristics of your ruler. Your ruler has different characteristics that influence what he or she does for the kingdom. For example, you might have a ruler like brice the just or something. That means he has good judgment calls. This will influence what events appear. For example, since this ruler has good judgement, events involving revolts or banditry will appear much less. There are also rulers with negative traits such as gread or envy for example that would cause your resources to go down.
Yes, I've also noticed that the indicators aren't visible to us on android. You can get a general idea by going to the kingdom screen.

fantasy world creationist

2019-06-27 17:35:25

that system runs on flaptops , lol  big_smile

sound is my vision

2019-06-28 20:24:52

Huh. I tried a bit of this game and like it.

However, there seems to be a part where the Allies meet where you select various decisions in a row ... but at some point it forces me to view an ad that I can't seem to skip past. I don't mind listening to the ad, but I'm not sure how to dismiss it to continue the game.

Anyone figure this out? I'm on an iPhone.

2019-07-01 15:38:33

@Kenshira
Is the thread title supposed to say IOS?  I believe you can edit it.

2019-07-01 22:04:44

Funny, I came across this game the other day and was going to post it here. Thanks for posting, it's always good to see new iOs games!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2019-07-02 08:08:24

Hi.
I haven't tried the game yet, but I'm surprised such big a game is completely free.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-05-04 08:34:27

Hi everyone.
I played the game for the last time around the summer of last year, but I lost interest  of it pretty quickly. However, today I checked out the game and as it turned out, a big update happened in March. Now you have access to diplomacy, army management, city management and much more.
I plan to try it all out soon, but I think the game has become even more interesting and less predictable.

My discord
Jitel#3538

2021-05-04 09:25:37

Downloding it

2021-05-04 10:24:30

how do you get passed some of the videos i can't seem to do it so it stops game play otherwise i'd definitely continue with it.