2019-06-14 00:13:48

Hi guys
My monster gets a strange yet nice stats boost upon any battle while my monster's normal stats are lower than that. What does this explain? That's somewhat confusing as I usually base my plans on those stats.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2019-06-14 00:19:07

right, me too I am alsow confuse to your questions.
if your stats get boost after each battle that you engage in, just train your normal stats on your farm whatever this normal stats is.

2019-06-14 00:48:41

During infancy and old age your monster will gain the least stats in training, but arena stat gains remain consistent, with higher ranks giving more stats.

2019-06-14 00:57:52

Also another question:
I still didn't get the point of getting closer or away from my opponent. To which side should I focus dashing to during a battle? Or if that depends on some factors, then what are they?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2019-06-14 01:00:53

Yeah please, add an online mode where you can do competitions with you’re friends, and traiding monsters online would be cool like Manamon

2019-06-14 01:19:11

well, you can read the news in the history.html, even if it is in Japanese, you can read using google translator

2019-06-14 03:02:05

For the distance, just move to where a move specifies. For example, if a move's range is long, then try to stay far away from your oponent.

2019-06-14 06:12:34

Sometimes while racing, I don't hear distance beeps for obstacles and items.

Also red plumbs give health and concentration for a month. I wonder if there are items for other stats.

2019-06-14 07:02:58

I got the incident when the monk came when my first monster died.
And yes that's right, update 1.11 has been released, and the most noticeable change, is that in battle we have to move monsters before and after giving orders to attack monsters.
In the previous version, we only moved monsters after giving attack commands, to keep our monsters away from enemy attacks.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2019-06-14 07:26:10

I've given this game a try and I'm a bit overwhelmed. I can't explore in the ruins area, I can't seem to figure out what's up with the park. I can train on the farm, but that gets really repetitive really fast. My monster is like 9 months old now, and has gained a few stats, but I kinda feel like I have no real direction here. Just train, eat, train, rest, repeat.
That said, I only started half an hour ago. I've visited all the main areas, but waiting around for competitions to come open when I'm told I'm weak all the time doesn't strike me as wise.
My monster, BTW, is some sort of fairy-rabbit thing that has high intelligence and pretty good reflexes. I've seen several more, but have no jewels, only some sort of balloon.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-06-14 08:30:35

if my monster got status friend alert and strict from policy how do I get back to normal
playing some mini games and walk a bit on the park didn't help

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-06-14 08:32:33

this game installer is stop working on my pc.  Is this game compatible on windows10?

2019-06-14 09:08:24

@310, I suggest setting a reminder for an e rank tournament of your choice. Remember that ou can always practice arena stuff at the park, and your monster will grow from it too. Participation in competitions is a primary source of income, and a way to gain popularity for exploration later.

2019-06-14 09:15:01

Really love this game. I had a monster slime, which I seriously loved. Lol and it died at 5 years 6 months. I still remember it. It was called slime ESeChi. Man I love the randomness that can occur in the game. Also I love how if you breed other monsters and you have the latest equipment, you don't spend loads of time training. Lol my new monster is like 2 years old and already has his stuff at about 350.
Can't wait to start combining though...

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-06-14 09:19:35

@Jayde, You can use the park to just walk around and reduce the monster's stress or you can play some min games by which you get ribbons which you ca sell and gain some money.
You can also practice for the compititions and see how good is your monster in a certain compitition by which you will probably be able to understand what are your monster's chances of winning.
To go to search, your stats must be above 200 and popularity above 20. Participating in arena is also good. I hope I was able to clear some of your doubts.
@hubillarosendo, Yeh it is. I myself am using this game in windows 10 but I am using the zipped version.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2019-06-14 09:22:35

Hi,
Sorry for the dubbble posting but I wanted to ask that is it benificial to buy and keep the equipments of the jym in the farm. I mean are their any side effects or something of buying all those jym equipments?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore

2019-06-14 09:24:18

@ 312: I use Windows 10, and this game runs really well without problems.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2019-06-14 09:28:29

A few tips from me:
if you want your monster's popularity to continue to increase,
focus on one monster in only one particular competition.
For example, I have two monsters. The first monster I focused on was the colosium, and the second monster for the contest.
And remember, don't take part in competitions where the level is below our monster level.

2019-06-14 10:44:21

There is a side-effect of buying gym equipment. You spend less money in the long run if you use the equipment a lot. I don't even go to the gym anymore because I have most things on the farm.

2019-06-14 12:26:59 (edited by vaibhavbhandari 2019-06-14 12:29:10)

Oh thanks. I thought that food or something will become less if we keep more items in our farm.
Hmm,  I personally feel that raising one monster at a time is better than raising two or more but that's my thinking...

2019-06-14 14:38:51

Guys, how does the moving in battle thingy work? I keep having trouble with it since I don't know when the monster will start executing the move. And even if it executes, it still has to move anyway. How do you guys manage this crap? Colossium is the only thing in the game I manually opperate since I use jaws to play it and arrow keys don't work well.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-06-14 14:48:55

Mata the monster will perform the attack when it has enough energy and you are in range. If you are not in range then it will miss.

I started raising more than 1 monsters so I don't waste its life between competitions when it got older.

2019-06-14 15:12:57

Simply put, when you have chosen what attack you want your monster to do and pressed enter, immediately move closer to the opponent.
And when your monster finishes the attack, move immediately away from the opponent.
It certainly will be difficult if the arrow keys don't work properly.
I raised 2 or 3 monsters at one time.
Usually I give 6 months for each monster.
I train, and include that monster in one of the competitions,
then after I felt enough, I replaced it with another monster.
I do this so I don't get bored.

2019-06-14 15:35:35

I think there's a thing that makes arrow keys work with jaws somehow. Do any of you know what it is and how to get it? Would help a lot.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-06-14 15:51:46

No, hit / miss is not influenced by distance because your monster automatically moves accordingly.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.