2019-05-30 01:36:22

hmm, I'll look into it for ya.

My sync key for the chiptune archive is. BQHTXTVRWGMFSI3BI3ZVQ4TGEOGNJJO64
The key to the old Vocalizer folder is. BHYHYEYDHREVIF3P55OTK7SOTZS67HG35
Mastodon is @the chiptune archiver @social.stealthy.club and twitter is thechiptunearc1

2019-05-30 01:56:22

I wouldn't mind hosting these files on my personal Dropbox, seeing as how I have them there anyways. I'm not currently running a website, so perhaps maybe having a post dedicated to the links?
@Moderators, what are your thoughts? I don't want to make this single thread any bigger than it should be, so if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them. I have no issue with sharing links.

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

Thumbs up

2019-05-30 02:43:12

leibylucw, I am not a moderator, but I'd stil like to give my opinions. My gole with this was to make it so that you'd have a central place for things. and until I can get a hosting thing for these, which is very soon, I guess links will have to do for now. I just don't think it's a good idea for you to do that since you'll have to keep your self updated with me, and I update very much alot, so yeah.

Mastodon is @the chiptune archiver @social.stealthy.club and twitter is thechiptunearc1

2019-05-30 03:05:31

How were you planning to host everything? Everything is already centralized, but the issue is you can't sync individual files (unless I'm mistaken). I myself can afford the space, but not everybody wants all 25+ GB of files. Just curious how you're planning to allow people to grab whichever files they want instead of having to download everything as a whole.

Thumbs up

2019-05-30 05:25:10

I am trying to get a hosting server. Do you think it would help?

2019-05-30 06:01:03

You’re better off purchasing a subscription to a file-storing service, like Dropbox. I may be naive about this, but for you to upload that much data to a VPS would be very expensive. You could do what I suggested I could’ve done, but it will set you back $10 a month.

Thumbs up

2019-05-30 08:43:05

Well, I don't have enough space to be a part of the BT folder.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-05-30 12:35:25 (edited by leibylucw 2019-05-30 14:12:26)

As I'm sure a good majority of people don't, so links to individual files is the only solution that makes sense to me, unless, again, if BTSync allows you to pick and choose which files/folders you want.

Update: So, as it turns out, I am wrong. Lol. You can tell BTSync what to sync and what not to sync. I'm not entirely sure how this works, and you'd have to catch the incoming files you don't want before they start syncing.

Thumbs up

2019-05-31 00:50:30

guys, I've added sega ages 2500 series golden axe to the PS2 folder.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

Thumbs up

2019-05-31 03:13:40

so where can i download this game?

Thumbs up

2019-05-31 09:21:39

leibylucw, so the good question is, How are you gunna update people who don't have BT? do you intend to flood the topic with links of emus, games, and other files? Or just make one link so that people who don't have it could download them individually?

2019-05-31 13:20:46

All you would need to do is edit your initial post and format it with headings for games and emus organized by console (or any fashion you'd like) and update that first post whenever there are new files you've added -- just add the links under the appropriate headings. It's not that difficult. What will be the tricky part is the cost for storage space. Dropbox will be your best bet imo, and it's only $10 a month.

Thumbs up

2019-05-31 16:27:04

Hi.
I have a suggestion, which I would like to hear your thoughts on:
Since hosting the roms and bios files is the ilegal part of it and they are very easy to find anyway, I have the following suggestion:
Make a website, on a professionel host if you take the project serious, and then host the emulators and other things which are accessible. If you aren't allowed to host the emulators, you can simply put links to the accessible tools you are using.
My point is: The difficult thing is to find the emulators which are accessible, and to figure out how to set it up and how to use it. Therefore I think it is important to have a central place, where all those information is explained on where to download the accessible emulators, how to set it up and how to use them.
You can list all the playable games, guides etc. without any issues. This is totally legal.
I think this is the way to go to move forward. Any thoughts on this is more than welcome.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-06-01 01:38:46

Yes, that sounds like a good idea. I just really can't spend money for things like that, that is the main reason why I started this thing. I know it's eleegal, but trust me, if we just tell them to go and find it, then it really doesn't change anything. it's stil eleegal. And becides, I know how some rom sites are, they will grab an .EXE instead of what they're supposed to get, and if i'm being totaly real with you all, I always loved ***, and I just wanted to be that, but for the blind. I know i'm venturing too far, but guys, i'm really being serious, I will try, to make this work somehow. And becides, if I don't at least try, then who's gunna? I don't want to be rude, but I never saw anyone pop outta the blue and go, there is a bunch of accessible console games like DBZ, O never mind, there is now more games like this, anyone wana play? that's why, if I really can't do it, I really hope, from the bottom of my hart, that someone hops on and continue where I left off!
With Respect, Juan.

2019-06-01 03:21:43

Hey yall, My bro just got here, so you know what that meens, LETS KICK SHEL! I did A little save data readme, so here's the info.

TMNT save data
This save data was created to provide more forms of playability in TMNT.
A  look at what this save data does.
This save data does the following
Changes difyculty to easy.
Trust me, you're going to thank me lator.
Changes back attack to off.
With back attack, ninjas can attack you from behind, and you'll get lost realy easy, so I ternd this off, so now you can only move left and rite.
Changes continues to 5.
lets you have more times to try and beet the game.
Changes player rest to a bigger count, incace you're playing with a friend or something.
OK Juan, so how do I load my save data?
once you have already extracted everything and run the game with the emulator, please press the alt key, and then down arow until you hear load state from, navigate to the folder where you extracted the game and its save file, and hit enter on the item called load this.
From there, just press start, and play away! Will be doing a menu guide soon, please hold on for ferther updates. I thank you for your pationts, Juan Reina!

I hope you enjoy TMNT, this game is going to take alot, and I meen alot, of timing! Got to levle 9 on this, so hope you can beet me interms of this! Have fun, and KOWA BUNGA!

2019-06-01 06:03:14

awesome one. will check the game out.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

Thumbs up

2019-06-01 08:32:39

a suggestion for someone who adds MLB 11 the show.
I've recently tested the game, however the feature that we needed is not present, which is auto fielding and auto pitching option, which makes the game hard for us. so for that, this game needs to be removed from the folder, and once it's done I'm going to replace it with MLB 08 instead.

Thumbs up

2019-06-01 09:12:37

Done. Hanif, it's all yours!

2019-06-01 11:36:40

ok now I've added MLB 2008 the show to the PSP folder.
before you play any of the modes like the season mode or road to the show, you need to go to the settings menu, then go to gameplay, then set these options to on or auto: adaptive pitching intel, base running assist, then finally fielding assist.
if you are using NVDA you can read all of those options by using the built-in windows 10 OCR or if you are running an earlier version of windows you can use cloud OCR instead.

Thumbs up

2019-06-01 11:53:10

hanif, Can you please help some of us like me, who are just finding out about cloud OCR and want to lirn how to use it? I really would much appreciate you help. Please and thank you, Juan.

2019-06-01 11:59:39

Guys, I am having truble finding some more beet em ups. any thoughts?

2019-06-01 12:49:46

guys, added more emulators to the SEGA! games folder.  as well as a new folder. Dam, wish I could get my hosting service more faster. Don't like to let non Sync users not join the fun. Makes me a bit sad.

2019-06-01 13:49:54

What consoles do you want beat em ups for?

Thumbs up

2019-06-01 15:12:21 (edited by leibylucw 2019-06-01 16:01:31)

I think the only realistic solution is to have a dedicated box to host the files and have a simple HTML page that provides links. Again, I wouldn't mind hosting the files and providing such a page, but it's all up to you, Juan. I think it's important for you to understand that unless you remove files and folders from the BitTorrent Sync archive (and I don't think you should), you'll find less and less people are going to be willing to sacrifice gigabytes of storage space. That being said, I feel that you can expect the archive to become useless, and eventually, nobody will be accessing it. That's not to be insulting, it's just what I foresee if you continue to pursue this project in the fashion you have been and are currently pursuing it in.

Thumbs up

2019-06-01 15:58:47

@juan, to use cloud OCR you have to install the addon first and then press NVDA shift R. You’ll hear 3 tones rising in pitch that means it’s detecting text on screen. When a text is available, you’ll hear a high pitch beep and you can use the review commands to see the results. However if there is nothing detected by the OCR, you’ll hear a low pitch beep.
To use the OCR in PPSSPP, you need to set frame skipping to auto and then press alt + enter to go in to full screen mode. Once done you can perform the OCR in a game that you want to play.

Thumbs up