2019-05-27 18:25:44

Hi.
Since this topic has grown from one playable game to multiple playable games, I would suggest the topic subject to be changed to something like: Playable emulated games.
It would be nice if someone would host all this public, instead of using the BT sync folders. I have nothing against those BT sync folders, but it would be amazing to have a central place for the most accessible older games and emulators on the different platforms.
I just spend a few hours on playing with emulators on my Mac, and found things to be surprisingly accessible. I downloaded all the bioses for Playstation 1 which I could find, which I would gladly share if you find them useful.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-05-27 19:10:02

SLJ, I have a question. How do you change the topic name?
And as soon as I saw your post, I am going to try to get a hosting place for things.
I do agree with you, BT is not the most effective method, so just give me some time, and i'll try to get things up and running. it's nice to see that this little folder is getting a little space for it!

My sync key for the chiptune archive is. BQHTXTVRWGMFSI3BI3ZVQ4TGEOGNJJO64
The key to the old Vocalizer folder is. BHYHYEYDHREVIF3P55OTK7SOTZS67HG35
Mastodon is @the chiptune archiver @social.stealthy.club and twitter is thechiptunearc1

2019-05-27 22:15:11

@juan reina: To edit the topic, you can do the following:
1. Go to the very first post of the topic.
2. look under the first post. There you will find an edit link. Please note: This edit link edits the whole topic, since the first post creates the topic itself, including the subject of the topic. I hope it makes sense. Be careful though you don't delete the whole topic. smile
Back to the topic:
I found a blog post, which explains about what's legal and what's not legal. Just something to keep in mind when finding a permanent place to host stuff:
https://www.howtogeek.com/262758/is-dow … ver-legal/
If you can't find any great places to host stuff, then I might be able to do it. But I will not be able to host roms and bios files, since they are not legal to host. They are quite easy to find elsewhere. smile
So, out from the posted article, it is legal to use the emulators. It is therefore legal to mention what games are playable, how to play them, post links to accessible emulators, explain how to use them etc. It is just the roms and bios files which are not legal to host. I don't see that as a big issue, since those are very easy to find just by searching on Google. smile
So to rap this up: All the great things which might be difficult for most people regarding accessibility and how things works are legal for us to host. That makes me so excited. big_smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2019-05-27 23:13:21

In agreement with SLJ. The workarounds for emus and software isn't a concern -- game and other copyrighted materials are. As I mentioned previously, you can search for whatever you like on Google with hardly any issues, but you do risk the legalities of these things when you download, distribute, and use these materials (ISO's, bios, etc). It is ultimately your decision, though.

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

Thumbs up

2019-05-28 06:05:20

guys, an update. Starting to add sports game, to the PS2 section.

Mastodon is @the chiptune archiver @social.stealthy.club and twitter is thechiptunearc1

2019-05-28 07:31:20

@205 which sport games will you add to the PSP folder?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

Thumbs up

2019-05-28 09:06:19

Is there a way that someone who is totally blind could play the Zelda game on the snes? Is there a way that someone who is totally blind could play Mystic Quest on the snes?

Thumbs up

2019-05-28 12:41:45

hanif, adding NBA 2K5, fight nite round3, and a nother one.
and cyco, you can't play these games as far as I know, however if someone found out to play those games, and would be willing to make us a little manual, then, I would be more than happy to add it!

2019-05-28 12:47:12

Yup, the closest thing we have is shadow line.

Thumbs up

2019-05-28 14:14:48

I know Fight Nite 2004 used visual system to get up after being knocked out. How does this work in Round 3?

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

Thumbs up

2019-05-28 20:07:01

I think you should add the MLB games as well, it’s playable but you need to turn on the fielding and pitching assist.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

Thumbs up

2019-05-29 00:34:24

hanif, going to ad them soon very soon.

2019-05-29 08:05:04 (edited by juan reina 2019-05-29 08:17:32)

guys, just a little update.
if you want to play some snes and sega games, you can now do so! sadly for the sega games, you can only play them on windows for now, but for the snes you can play them on PC, MAC, and Ubuntu!
edit
please read the readmes in there respectid consoles!
also added the arcade systems though am going to update emulators for that, but you can stil use it with no problems.
added two new games. Final fight snes, and teenage mutant ninja turtles sega.
for now, don't play TMNT until saterday, as saterday is when my bro gets here, and thats when I can get help to make a save file for you for TMNT. so for now don't play it, please and thanks, Juan Reina.

2019-05-29 09:22:17

Hi.
Wow. How big is the bt folder now?

Best regards SLJ.

2019-05-29 10:26:34

@SLJ I think it's around 24GB

Thumbs up

2019-05-29 10:41:21

and guys, it's always gunna be growing! O BTW, added one of the MLB games, final fight 3, and streets of rage sega. I am trying to find streets of rage 3 the japanese version, because in that version, you can play as a new char, and changes difficulty to not be that hard, and other things. Hope ya have alot, and I meen alot, of disk space because, you are going to nead it!

2019-05-29 10:45:23

Hi.
yeah the MLB games are quite fun, I suggested them way earlier in the threat.

In fightnight round 3 the system was something like you had to match two parts of a circle, the left stick controled the left right movement of the circle, the right one the up down movement, it was doable because you had the crowd sound as an indicator if you are doing it correctly.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2019-05-29 10:58:03

simba, I'm sorry I didn't get to it more sooner, was adding and testing. But quick question guys, would any of you be interested in making some manuals for some of these games for me? I know this is a very bad question seeing as how we are so far into the BT foleder, But I kinda see this as a comunity thing, and also since I don't know how to play some of these games, I would love your input on how you get playing with these games. Maybe you can do a manual and menu guide and host it on dropbox or something so I can download and add? With regards, Juan Reina.

2019-05-29 13:20:52

@juan which MLB game did you add to the folder?

Thumbs up

2019-05-29 15:47:09

I said in another topic that I can not enable the sound on the sega emulator.
I found out the solution, the resolution on the screen was something like 480 p and my windows said that it is not displaying correctly.
So, I put the resolution to maximum which I believe is 720 p and tryed to reenable the sound just to see if it works and, boom, I can play sega games with no problem.
smile

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

Thumbs up

2019-05-29 16:38:39

Angel, wow, that's grate! Remember, don't play TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I added MLB, The show. And guys, there are updates that I diddn't even tell you about, just giving you an insentive to look at the folder a second time.

2019-05-29 21:58:35

Guys, going to add some more games lator, as well as get some emulators for Mac, as well as Ubuntu.

2019-05-30 00:56:58

Anyone know where to find a working rhythm heaven feaver rom? I have one, but for some reason it won't accept inputs.

Thumbs up

2019-05-30 01:27:46

did you set all your controles?

2019-05-30 01:33:28

My controller works for other wii roms that I have, so I think I did. I've tried unplugging it and using the keyboard anyway, but that still didn't work.

Thumbs up