"In the wake of a great war that spanned the stars, a lone survivor flees the enemy that destroyed his home.
Unsure of what to do, his ship drifts through space for a thousand years before a world untouched by the war is found.
The survivor, likely the last of his kind studies the world, it's people, and decides that though his own world is lost, perhaps he can help save this world from what he knows will eventually come.
To save his adopted world, he will have to unite it's people and prepare them for an enemy that they can not even begin to comprehend. An enemy that is far closer than he realizes.
Among people who worship him as a god, and an enemy that he has no hope of defeating, stuck between impossible expectations and intrigue, this is where Ra makes his Last stand."
What's new in the supporter build?
* Added the first major quest to the game.
* Added the Bastet transformation scene to the game. No supporting content yet.
* Added one new sex scene for Ra and Hathor on the Atet. This is another repeatable scene.
* Added two small scenes to the Atet location related to cats.
* Added one small scene to the Nile location.
* Added four small scenes to the City location. Three of them can not trigger until the First Quest has been started, and depending on your choices in the first of those will determine which of the other two you see at a later time.
* Updated Special Thanks page 3/25/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
* Added around 10k words of content to the game bringing it's size up to about 26k words of content.
What's new in the free build?
*Added Oasis location. Descriptive text only.
*Added the intro for the first quest.
*Added five scenes to the Atet, two of them lead to a larger piece of content.
*Added the first two repeatable sex scenes to the game. Can be found when spending time with Hathor.
*Added the scene where you gain the Anubis transformation.
*Added a background image for the Oasis location.
*Added five ambient scenes to the Oasis location.
*Added a foreground image for the Anubis transformation.
*Set up the Special Thanks page to include all current Patrons who qualify as of 2/26/19. If you think you belong on the list and you don't see your name, please send me a message so we can get it corrected.
*Added around 6k words of content to the game, bringing it's size up to about 17k words of content.
Download links for A3 build (Supporter):
Download links for A2 build (Free):
Join us on Discord!