2019-01-05 14:21:29

How to get theese pieces of magichow can i know when it appear?

2019-01-05 16:29:52

The only way to get them is by killing the magic ball as the magic ball sends out an attack the thunder which if blocked drops a piece of magic.

Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2019-01-05 22:01:44

Yeah, if you have a magical ball already, put it in shadow mode, so you can sit through the other attacks. Then, when you hear the thunder, kill it and get some magic!

2019-01-05 23:06:44 (edited by Vazbol 2019-01-05 23:08:57)

*** SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERS***

Okay, to just grab the weapon and magic pieces without the massive exp boost. 

First, figure out a way to survive the fireballs.  I normally just mow it down with a gun to just mass pop it all.

second, the lightning attack should be what comes up.  Switch to the magical edge and activate reflect mode.  Get hit by the lightning to have the lightning destroyed and have a magical piece fall to the ground.

Third,  if you just want to get the magical ball first to make magic collection easier, then stand on top of the magical piece while the magical ball is nearby.  Swing your magical edge to cause an explosion that usually drops the ball's health by 20-25%.  Note:  You need to stand ontop of the spot where the piece is located.  If you hit the piece while not on it, you get blown up for stupid amounts of damage

Fourth, dodge the ice cube thing by jumping over it. 

Fifth,  avoid the dark shell cannon.  This can be done a few ways.  You can throw out a ground cruser or drink a can to place an object for it to crash into.  You can also try to climb up a rope before jumping down as the shell rises up (the timing is a bit hard) so the shell flies past you. 

Sixth,  Well uh, stand there as it heals 10% of it's hp. 

Seventh, repeat until it dies.  The only change in variation is at 20%  You have to do a climb to some switches as the ball sits in shadow form, immune to any damage.  Fix this and go back to finishing it off.

Honestly once you get the magical ball, shadow mode should let you survive the parts to ignore the attacks until the lightning part to reflect and collect a piece.  You can also peacefully hit the switches at the 20% mark to finish it before it heals too much.

Disclaimer:  Do not do this later on when you can hurt the ball with straight attacks from the magic weapons.  The explosion of the magical piece at a high level one shots the ball denying exp.

Amusingly, there was a hilarious bug with the magical ball that was patched out a long while ago.   It involved a weapon that left the ball immobilized.  This was a bug with the weapon as one could switch out of it and still have the enemy trapped as you slowly...very slowly, chipped away at it's hp with the magical edge until it died.  A friend tried this and killed the ball at lv 200 after 2 hours of straight attacks.  This doesn't work anymore as enemies are now freed if you switch out the weapon.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2019-01-05 23:36:46

The only reason to get the pieces of magic is to upgrade the magical edge. Of course, if you have the magical ball, having the magical edge is sort of pointless. There are soe many weapons to collect, you may as well focus on them.

2019-01-06 00:10:18

@zuckus send you a pm

2019-01-06 03:26:24

Oh, is being the exactly same place as a peace of magic safe? I honestly want to fix that bug because I first intended to make it explode by damaging it from distant not to bacon yourself.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-01-06 04:20:30

Speaking of damaging things, is the issue with the missiles damaging the exit door a bug, or is that supposed to happen?

2019-01-06 04:57:06 (edited by nyanchan 2019-01-06 04:57:31)

Originally it was not a bug. However, people are starting to destroy it with ultra yoyo, long long long long loooooooooooooong spirit sword or whatever. It's just unexpected. lol

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-01-06 07:05:44

yup, agreed with post 41 entirely and with the message that is at 6-3 or so where you are practicing how to land but you decide to deliberately pass the landing spot.
and oh yeah, I definitely remember dying many times trying to get the magical ball (there was not a lot of info back then you know, you spoiled adults or whatever) and so every bit was new, exciting, exhilarating, even if it all happened too fast. So much so that I decided to write about it somewhere on this forum--if you know how to use game cheater then searching that bit I wrote documenting my feelings and experience and how it was to kill the magic ball should be easier than a piece of cake. It just causes a feeling in you that is just not comparable to anything else.... assuming you call yourself a true gamer.. but in the mean time, more shady pm's lol.
Thanks always, yukio for the game. The strategy mentioned here is also pretty good. Though i still believe the other way around is way more exciting and you just do not suffer as much. I like that in this game, There is always a reward somewhere when you work hard for it.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…