2019-01-03 19:09:02

Hi,
I am actually curious as I have spent ages trying to kill the ball without cheating, obviously, BN I suppose you hint at a way towards defeating it?
I have done exciting, super wolf and the difficult modes so far, but haven't grinded my way through. in fact for the last 2 runs or 1 I ran my way through as fast as possible lol.
So if Blindninja you know of a way to get the dam thing, you have me thinking harder when you say 2 seconds (unless it was directed at zuckuss) , any more hints clues would be appriciated.
If its spoilerish, I would welcome a pm lol.
Thanks
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2019-01-03 19:28:42

What @blindninja meant, I think, is that he figured out the Zuckus basically openly stated he was cheating while trying not to make it easy for people to figure out. The only way to damage the magical ball is with the magical edge, yes. But you will never be able to one shot it unless 1, you are way over level 5000, or 2, you've cheated to increase your attack to some rediculous value. If not, and you tackle the fight, it is, and is meant to be, one of the hardest fights in the game, since having the maical ball pretty much invalidates most other weapons.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-01-03 19:35:42

@zuckus send you a pm

2019-01-04 02:44:17

I did use cheat engine yes, but moderation says it's not against the rules to discuss it. I just didn't want to necessarily brag about it. Cheating is not without issues of its own, so be careful if you do it.

2019-01-04 03:23:08 (edited by nyanchan 2019-01-04 03:23:41)

Yes, you are free to cheat in this game, but I kindly ask you to refrain from posting the cheated stats to the game center since I need to delete invalid entries manually at the moment. People can know you've cheated because the game deliberately shows other stats that enables everyone to guess cheats.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-01-04 03:46:02

Not posting the stats to the cheat center is fair. That's why I didn't post them here. I am curious what it means by having to delete entries manually. What, exactly, do you delete? Not criticizing, just curious.

2019-01-04 04:14:46 (edited by ajackpot 2019-01-04 04:21:05)

(Spoiler alert)
If you have played BK3 for a long time, you will know that at least 5000 attacks are required to catch the magical ball. The magical ball has a level of 5000, but actually has the same level of health as the enemies of the Legend of aim difficulty. The number 20000000 will never be removed at the 239 level.

2019-01-04 04:53:21

Yes, the 5000 attack is indeed correct. I asked this question earlier, but does anyone know how to get more medals for each mode without having to replay the mode?

2019-01-04 07:15:43

If there is a game center entry like this, it will be deleted.
Level 108442864 experience 1359380
But the deletion does not restrict you from playing the game itself or invalidate your game center account. I trust players for this, you know.

2019-01-04 07:58:14

You get more medals by re-beating 25.5, which I think has been said elsewhere a time or two.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-01-04 11:06:45

See, I know I have to rebeat 25-5, but when I select a different mode that I've already played, it takes me to 1-1.

2019-01-04 16:24:02

that's under implementation; it will not reset from the next version.

2019-01-04 16:59:37

Ah, thanks so much for clarifying. You're doing a great job. I admit this game is frustrating at times, but it has grown on me, and I can't stop playing it, even if I am a cheater!

2019-01-04 19:19:12

@zuckus send you another pm

2019-01-04 21:30:15

How does the ultra yoyo work? I crafted it, but it is doing 0 damage. I must be doing something wrong.

2019-01-05 02:31:33

I mean, one can sort of kill the magical ball at a lower level if they're just wanting the weapon and the pieces for the miracle edge.  There's a way of killing it that won't grant experience as mentioned before. 

Honestly after a bit, the magical ball fight isn't that hard if you can output the damage while running really fast.   You just need a way to deal with the fireballs, reflect the lightning, avoid the ice, and block or entirely evade the dark shell and repeat. The only time things go weird is when it becomes immune to all damage until some switches up high are hit.

Or you know, negate the entire fight via one shotting the boss without any trouble or effort.  Dear god, I was kind of hoping this game went the root of breaking the game by buffing enemies to the same dumb levels if a cheat was detected.  Infinitely powered player, meet infinitely powered and infinity+infinity hp enemies to bash hopelessly away at.

I mean, once the new changes come in, why don't you just play on legend of aine difficulty and wind down the stage 25 difficulties for the metals.  Granted it's not like any of the new weapons will help you out at this point.  You can probably one shot everything with a shortsword let alone any of the stronger weapons.  Your rewards are now sort of useless since the magical ball or kicker shoes have the same effectiveness as again, the normal short sword.  Unlike other players dealing with more realistic levels for their damage output, a lot of the rewards you'll be getting are less exciting do to the cheated damage output.  Getting the kicker shoes after clearing the last difficulty, and getting it with your altered stats are quite different since one is more amazing to the lower statted player compared to the other.  I honestly don't get the fun at all at just standing still and holding down the attack button while having no risk of death.  You'll just be repeating the same boring grind over and over for every difficulty, getting no excitement from having to dodge about and worry about enemies that you once could crush and seeing what these new weapons crafted or gotten can do to help. 

TL-Dr:  More games need to do what some mainstream games do and apply player buffs onto enemies or just break the game if cheating is detected.  Honestly this is probably not as bad as cheating on a multiplayer game (that's a level of agony that shall not be looked at), but I think some people might feel cheated that someone is waltzing through difficulties while they work through stuff the hard way.  That and the flagged game center entries are a bit annoying until they're cleared out, and the auto-cleaner should fix that problem.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2019-01-05 02:34:41

I just figure if people want the difficulty they should have it, but if they don't that's cool too. It seems like people shouldn't be annoyed about it if they could choose to cheat too.

2019-01-05 02:35:10

I'm a little evil and made the game so that players would get frustrated sometimes, so it's, you know, "muhahahahahahahahahahahaha". Of course balancing is important though. big_smile
I hope I'll be able to release the next update soon. It eventually got 2019...
Can you test your ultra yoyo's raw damage by hitting a door with it? Alternatively, you can drop a useless item to the ground and destroy it with your ultra yoyo.

2019-01-05 03:01:07

it'd be entirely funny that the damage with it is so insanely high, it wraps back down to zero.  Granted, that's probably not the issue.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2019-01-05 05:22:34

You know, that could be the issue. I will not share my stats, as our developer has asked me not to, but suffice it to say they are hi, and the ultra yoyo is a multiplier, so that's potentially the issue. I am going back to the triple yoyo! That thing has taken hundreds if not thousands of lives already!

2019-01-05 05:57:58

Oh, it actually overflowed? Sorry, but that's the result of cheating. Just cheat it back to the value where it doesn't overflow. lol

2019-01-05 06:26:22

LOL yeah, that's what I figured. It's not a big deal really. I like the triple yoyo anyway. I'm playing no future mode now! Oh hell yeah, die bastards!

2019-01-05 06:56:22

For me half the fun is or most of the fun is in doing stuff on my own to have the satisfaction of having delt with the enemies, and to test out my new weapons on the enemies that gave me trouble and see how I fare against them.
some new weapons can  be meh, though
But eh, if some people don't want to work for it and cheat their way through, that's their choice probably wouldn't be half the fun or give you satisfaction of having beaten a game like BK3 but I am sure that god like feeling must be fun for them. or as Vazbol said, standing at a place and pressing the space key.
but then again to be honest I am thinking redoing the same stages over all the different modes could get boring after a while.
Maybe not so on the higher difficulty levels, though.

Thinking I'll try super wolf or powerful wolf next.
or go entirely crazy and try one of the crazy ones. tongue

Vazbol wrote:

I mean, one can sort of kill the magical ball at a lower level if they're just wanting the weapon and the pieces for the miracle edge.  There's a way of
killing it that won't grant experience as mentioned before.

Any hints clues on that would be really appriciated. I have been wrecking my brain here trying to figure that out, but nothing yet.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2019-01-05 09:16:28

The only levels I really, really can't stand are stages 11 and 12. Especially 11.3 and 12.2, as I recall. Carla needs to not die to friendly fire, or needs to be way smarter, so I'm hoping the next big update helps that out. Other than that, I don't mind playing on each successive difficulty, because while things are getting nastier, it's not ramping up super-fast. I will beat the magic ball legitimately, or not at all. Knowing me, probably not at all, or with plenty of insane gamer rage.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-01-05 12:00:34

See, for me, it is satisfying to cheat, and massacre tons of enemies at a time. I call it shooting butterflies with a machine gun if you can understand the analogy there. As to Carla, I just try, especially in level 12, to stay right behind her and let her kill things in front of her while I take care of what's behind her. It would, however, be nice if she didn't have to get hit by friendly fire and if she had something to keep her safe, as she is not smart enough to turn around. It would also be nice to have the option to not have her participate once we've beaten the stage where she is participating. That would be cool for grinding purposes.