2018-12-31 01:43:57

Hey all, Does anyone know how to obtain the magical ball and magical edge? Blind Ninja's guide says the ball is in 20-3, but I am not seeing it. He also says magical edge is in tutorial 04, but again, it is not there. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

2018-12-31 02:47:30

moderation:

This is not a warning. You are not in trouble. But I'm going to issue a caution here.
You have created several threads about the same game. First of all, many of your questions (though not all) can be answered via the search feature. it might take a bit, but it'll work. Second of all, you need not post a new topic every time you have a question. You've got several on the go in the last week and a half or thereabouts.
again, you aren't being punished. This isn't counting against you. But my mod hat is on because I'm going to suggest that you either try and consolidate your questions into fewer threads, research first, or both.
This is never the sort of thing you're going to be punished for unless it's extremely egregious (like if half of the threads on a page were you asking separate questions, we might have to have a little chat), but it's behaviour all of us would do well to try and bear in mind. Heaven knows you are not the only one who's ever made more posts or threads than they need to.

End
moderation

the magical edge is in one of the tutorial levels. Use your d key to find out where, and which one. And whatever you do, don't destroy it, since you can easily do that I think.
The magical ball...hoo boy. You don't have a prayer at that one yet, so I'd recommend you not even try, but if you want to unlock it, use the camera to scan upward and eventually you'll find stuff to blow up way up high. You will definitely need the UFO though, and as I recall you don't have it, correct? So you'll have to come back when you beat the game. Good luck with that though; this boss is level 5000 and it's mean.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-12-31 05:14:43

Thanks Jade. For some reason, I am not seeing the magical edge in my tutorial, hence why I asked. I will be more cautious of how often I post threads. To be honest, I completely forgot about the search feature on here. Sorry about that.

2018-12-31 06:44:29

Also,
you can ask the questions in the same topic I.E a topic about bk3 help tips etc what have you.

All this buzz about bk3 recently, made me actually leave off core exiles for a day or 2 and do the difficult mode to just get the medels to get the homerun bat blah lol. still it was very fun rediscovering that I haven't forgotten half of the stuff about bk3 yet lol

@zuckuss, you may want to have a look at this topic here , may save you a lot of searching, but mind you its full of spoilers.
and no, I haven't gotten the magic ball yet either...
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2018-12-31 10:39:38

where an i get that guide?

2018-12-31 18:52:34

I know blackscreengames has all the guides. I might try and do a guide on the stupid switches in 24-1. For some reason, in difficult mode, you can't jump on the cases with your high jump shoes. It just bleeps, and nothing happens.

2018-12-31 18:55:40

For the record, that's not how you're supposed to complete that stage. pretty sure the fact you can do it is a bug, so maybe it's been fixed, although it was a lot more fun than mindlessly mashing the enter key till the case broke with the bombs.
It's really easy though. switch on the left moves the crosshairs left, and the right moves it right. the middle switch is the trigger. hit it and a bomb will drop. each time you hit the left or right switch the crosshairs move 5 coordinates in that direction. if the switch is unpressable, it means you've reached the edge of the map and have to move in the other direction.

2018-12-31 20:19:43

I think the shoes are just not strong enough to break things once you get into the higher levels. Remember that missiles can actually damage things like doors at higher levels, making you have to redo a stage again.

2018-12-31 23:41:46

That's entirely possible.

And yeah, agreed on the bit about posting multiple questions in the same thread and having it evolve. Just look at my thread entitled something like "I suck at BK3 and I need help", which went from me grumbling about the security carts, flight levels, stealth levels, the BCS (oh god, the BCS), and on and on.

2019-01-01 02:32:01

OK, so I still can't get the magical edge. I am playing very hard now. I realized I do not have my normal medals anymore. I wonder if that's my problem?

2019-01-01 20:12:32

Ha, I got the magical edge! It turns out that you must have the clear medals in your inventory in order for it to spawn. Who knew? So, the question becomes, how does one get the miracle edge? It says you need pieces of magic, but so far I have not seen any pieces of magic. Does anyone know where to get those? Thanks.

2019-01-01 22:25:07

Those are from the fight with the magical ball. Only place you can get those.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-01-01 23:20:23

Man, I love the magical ball! You know, this game is pretty fricken cool once you get into the higher modes and can get better weapons and attacks. I like how customizable it is.

2019-01-01 23:42:24

So it looks like you've been cheating in order to get the magical ball? Or did you actually find a strat to beat that boss on lower levels?
The ball pretty much takes any challenge out of the game from what I can see. Shadow mode = instant win.

2019-01-02 00:38:06

Well technically you don't have to cheat... there is a way to get it at low levels, you just have to play the perfect game so you don't get oneshot. But that stratgegy also results in no experience gain.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-01-02 00:54:27

How we can do it?

2019-01-02 06:18:22

Well, I killed the ball with one shot of the magical edge. I went from level 239 to 866 with 24000 points to assign. I won't confirm or deny I cheated LOL. Now, in my effort to keep my questions in one thread, here's another. How do you obtain the medals without having to play modes you have previously beaten in order to get more? It was my understand you could play stage 25-5 at any mode to get them, but I can't figure out how. I am scared to craft with the medals because of what happened yesterday for me in having to replay normal for the magical edge.

2019-01-02 21:52:30

You pretty much just confirmed cheating by saying you one shot the magical ball at level 239/ lol... just sayin'.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-01-03 02:44:40

That may be, but why make it easy for people to figure it out. LOL

2019-01-03 03:08:21

It wasn't hard, lol it took me maybe 2 seconds at the most.

2019-01-03 04:09:38

Yeah, I just walked up to the ball and cut it with the magical edge. It leveled me up maybe 600 levels or so.

2019-01-03 05:34:56

Yeah I guess some people are better about figuring out strategy than others? I don't know.

2019-01-03 06:29:00

That's not really strategy... lol.

2019-01-03 08:27:47 (edited by angel_diva22 2019-01-03 08:30:02)

Ah. I wasn't sure, hahaha. Basically, what I mean is, maybe people are good at figuring out other strategies for beating it? I know what he did wasn't strategy, but who knows what others could have done to beat it before being level 1000.

2019-01-03 18:37:29

Well, as that is the only way to damage the ball, I'd say it's more requirement than strategy.