2024-03-20 05:20:56

Hey! Thanks for the update, I was amazed at how quickly the SMAPI update came out. So if I'm understanding correctly, this script does not work with the latest version of the game, and needs to be modified, is that correct?

Thanks!

2024-03-20 06:04:39

@26
Yes, the script works with the current game version 1.6.0, it doesn't need any modifications just run the powershell command and everything will be ready to go.
In addition, I will add fishing, glue and furniture mods in the next version

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2024-03-20 11:44:56

Hey! So I went ahead and gave this a shot tonight, and I used the powershell command found in the Github link. I ran into an issue though, where the SMAPI console is saying that Project Fluid could not be loaded, so Stardew Access is not loading either. Any idea why this might be happening?

2024-03-20 13:14:17

If you can provide me with the terminal output, I would be grateful. to copy, ctrl + shift + home and then ctrl + c. Also, did you choose the mods folder correctly?

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2024-03-20 14:10:28

For one v1.6 of Stardew Vally came out, so any old mod might not work and if this script isn't updated to include the new snappy and the not released version of stardew access, then the game isn't goin to work until then.

If you didn't make a backup copy of stardew vally before the major update then you need to go into steam and either downgrade the game to 1.5 or you just going to have to wait until the mod has been updated.

2024-03-20 14:29:09

So Stardew valley 1.6 was out, and it broke a lot of the mods. 50% of the mods that I have installed are not working with Stardew Valley 1.6. Especially the Fishing Assistant that I most used has stopped working.

2024-03-20 16:08:14

@30 the script has already been updated to include the latest project version fluent and stardew access, in addition, SMAPI v4.0 for stardew 1.6.0 is also included

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2024-03-20 17:44:54

Ok so I habe the old mod still installed. Do I just run the script in post 1 to install everything new or is there any extra step i must take? Will this make it so that stardew access is opened by default when I launch it from steem?

2024-03-20 19:47:14

hmm I've not seen a post on a update version of stardew access for 1.6. and I am a supporter for that mod.

2024-03-20 20:04:05

If you look at post 25, I talk about updating the script to support v1.6.0
Also, @33 the default behavior is the same as in other versions

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2024-03-20 20:27:43

As of now. When I start the game after it downloads and installs everything, SMAPI only sees 2 mods. Stardue Access is definitely not one as there is no speech in the main menu.

2024-03-20 20:39:54

Hello friends, I understand that this question is not entirely related to this topic, but I don’t know where better to ask.
Is the AccessibleTiles mod needed now or is it now part of stardew-access?
And one more question. Will the WastelessWatering, GlueFurnitureDown, ChatCommands, AutoTravel and AutoFishing mods work with the new version of the game?

Sorry for my English, i use Google translator.

2024-03-20 20:49:27

I have the same problem. smapi is the latest version but Stardew access doesn't seem to work and I get no feedback from jaws or NVDA.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2024-03-20 22:55:23

Yeah, I just updated manually the stardew vally access and foide with snappy and still no go with the game.  seems stardew updated to version 1.6.1 now.

2024-03-20 22:56:05

and I ran the script here and it didn't do anything to make it work either.

2024-03-20 23:06:04

for those who need the link to the latest mod of stardew access mod to make it work with the new build here is the link to go download the .zip.

https://github.com/khanshoaib3/stardew- … 6.0-beta.1

2024-03-21 00:01:49

@blind wolf, the same link you provided is the same link I use in the script.
I believe it doesn't work with NVDA because it's broken

Here's the line.

$stardewAccessUrl = "https://github.com/khanshoaib3/stardew- … beta.1.zip"

# Function to download and extract zip files

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2024-03-21 00:08:18

Many of the mods I know no longer update, so I highly doubt there will be support for the new version of some mods.

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2024-03-21 00:39:55

Hmmm. okay, so, I have updated to the latest version of stardue access. I have the latest version of SMAPI installed. But, I still get no speech feedback. In fact, SMAPI only sees 2 mods. I removed the older version of stardue access and then put the newest version in the mods folder.

2024-03-21 00:56:42

I thought the 1.6 stuff was still very much an alpha?

2024-03-21 01:11:40 (edited by azure 2024-03-21 01:12:51)

We have a problem here, I'm trying to update the script with new mods and what I've achieved so far is automatic fishing and furniture glue, the other mods, such as AutoTravel and water warning, are unfortunately in the nexus mods and only those who have a premium account will be able to to go download

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2024-03-21 02:11:16

@37, As of Stardew Access 1.5, the accessible tiles is no longer needed to install separately. It's been part of Stardew Access now, instead, you only need to install project fluent. And also,, most of the mods you've mentioned, are unfortunately currently not supported in Stardew Valley 1.6.

2024-03-21 22:10:35

Thank you Socheat.

Sorry for my English, i use Google translator.

2024-03-22 00:14:12 (edited by azure 2024-03-22 00:16:32)

Hello everybody! I'm coming here to tell you that the script has had a new update!
1. added the kokoro mod, the missing mod for the game to work with the screen reader.
The cause of the problem was detected in the SMAPI console.
2. Added the possibility for you to create a desktop shortcut.
3. added the possibility for you to enable game achievements.
4. To run the game with the achievements, run it directly from the desktop.
if you run the game directly with the script, achievements are not supported
5. SMAPI updated to new version 4.0.1 and all other mods updated.
6. Added automatic fishing and movable glue in the new version, although they may not work due to incompatibility with the new SMAPI.
PS: it didn't work for me.Have a good game.

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2024-03-22 00:37:58

Hi, I tried running the script through power shell and nothing happens. it just opens power shell and then closes.