2021-10-10 22:58:12

Isn't everything a clone around here? I'm a clone of my parents, you're a clone of yours, SBYW is a clone of SBP or maybe it was the opposite way idr, you get the point.

-----
Matthew's Horse Needs Your Support!
Discord: misterkrabs69

2021-10-11 03:59:15

Heh, I thought that writing looked familiar.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-10-11 18:50:49 (edited by Chris 2021-10-11 18:52:00)

This game is awesome! I can't wait for the major update that's supposed to add a bunch of additional features.
As for money, these guys aren't charging that much at all. As has been said, running servers isn't free, and if they're using Windows Server, it's not cheap.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2021-10-11 20:23:20

Yeah. The amount of entitlement I'm seeing here is ridiculous. I don't remember if anything's changed since I last played ages ago, but a one time payment of $11 for all the premium content is totally ok. It's less than what you'd need for an stw premium account and nobody's complaining about that.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2021-10-11 20:56:01

you said everything that should be said. Really

Dakonna wrote:

Yeah. The amount of entitlement I'm seeing here is ridiculous. I don't remember if anything's changed since I last played ages ago, but a one time payment of $11 for all the premium content is totally ok. It's less than what you'd need for an stw premium account and nobody's complaining about that.

2021-10-12 04:24:18

Anyone else having the weird keyboard bug where some key presses get eaten don't work, and if you hold down a key, it stutters. Like it'll go step step step, pause, step step step step step, pause, etc. Basically the game is unplayable for me and I've completely removed it, the save files, the registry keys, all of it and reinstalled and it's still doing it.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-10-22 15:15:48

Hello?
When I try to create a new account, it just says "Server Unreachable". It seems to work well with the account I created previously.

2021-10-23 02:20:02

The server has been running for a while now, so maybe try again?

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2021-10-23 05:20:48

Still the same message is output.

2021-10-23 12:12:23

Huh? But there was someone called jackpot on sbyw yesterday idk if its you

_____

2021-10-23 12:45:12

Sorry, There seems to be a bit of a misunderstanding as I use a translator to deliver the message.
It is impossible to create a new account, but it is possible to connect to the server with an existing account.

2021-10-23 13:57:05

But I was perfectly able to create a new account yesterday. Do you mean you're getting trouble with the verification process?

_____

2021-10-23 15:40:38

I'm bedding the sbyw devs made it so when you create an account it connects to the server and even when you're typing there's a timeout, Try to type somethign very quickly and see if it works.

2021-10-23 16:49:13

It's not about being entitled, but the past of these games suggest not to pay. I mean, who wants to be hacked for 11 dollars?

2021-10-23 17:12:02

@214 excuse me what? May I remind you the game is under new management and to date no incidence of "Hacking" has occurred? If you're going to bash something come with up to date or valid criticisms please.

_____

2021-10-23 17:14:00

Honestly a lot of paid accounts are held by people who had the thing bought for them by one of the admins. Why would an admin choose to buy that thing for the player if it mean they were getting hacked.

Even without that, you're making baseless claims that kind of run counter to the purpose of this forum, which is to support and discuss audio games.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-10-23 17:17:14

I may be beating a dead horse here, but no. No one has been hacked in the history of this game. It's not the history of these games. It's the history of one game with which we had no affiliation.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2021-10-23 17:17:52

@214: Yeah, because we all know that hacking is totally, always, 100% the fault of the person being hacked. Sure sometimes it is, because we're all humans and *no one* can make a perfect system, but you're saying that if someone were to hack you right now, you wouldn't be mad, and simply blame yourself? Also, need I remind you that the game is under new developers, with much higher security now anyways. It wasn't hacked much before that though, just once, and even then, no player data was given out whatsoever. Thanks for playing, try again.

2021-10-23 23:16:31

Hello.
I have following problem. After starting download new sounds I have heard only ticks and nothing were downloaded. Please, how to fix It?
Thank You.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2021-10-24 03:09:30

Giovani, the sounds downloader no longer has progress bars. Just wait a little bit and it'll finish downloading the sounds

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2021-10-24 07:03:42

OK.
Now everything works good. Thank You.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2021-10-24 08:11:00

yeah, that honestly should come back to avoid confusion

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2021-10-24 10:47:54

It makes a beep so you know its downloading though. Far as I understand the downloader they use doesn't allow for the progress to be shown or something

_____

2021-11-08 19:10:53

Hello! I'm having a problem when trying to download the game. It says the download was blocked. It doesn't even start the download. I'm using chrome. I turned safe browsing off and windows defender aswell, but the download just doesn't start. What can i do?

Best regards: Marco

2021-11-08 20:19:04

press shift and enter on the link, then go to the address bar and open the link from there.