2021-11-08 21:05:51

@225 Thanks, this helped me.

Best regards: Marco

2021-11-08 21:37:43

I was going to say just copy the link (shift+f10/applications key, then press the letter e) and then put it in edge, internet explorer, firefox, whatever your secondary browser is. Edge is just by default but.

2021-11-15 06:29:33

Hi,
I would really like to try this out, but I have a problem with it. My computer seems to be dead set on the idea that there is harmful software in it. I am allowed to download the .zip file, then I can unzip it to my documents where I keep all my games. But then, I go into the folder for it and click on the .exe file for the game, and it says cannot open this file because it has a virus or other harmful software. I can't say run anyway or anything like that, just an OK button. Upon clicking the OK button, the .exe file magically disappears. It is no longer inside the unzipped folder. Has anyone else experienced this?
Thanks in advance for any sollutions.

2021-11-15 06:52:05

@228
That's normal. Almost everyone has that. You have to make an exclusion from the antivirus you use, The reason why this happens because the language this game is mainly built in is called bgt, A programming language for audiogames that someone created and it got discontinued a while ago, Many games that use this language has the same virus warning issue.

2021-11-15 08:30:51

problem isn't bgt at this point, the problem is that graudio.dll and silak won't fix it

mohamed wrote:

@228
That's normal. Almost everyone has that. You have to make an exclusion from the antivirus you use, The reason why this happens because the language this game is mainly built in is called bgt, A programming language for audiogames that someone created and it got discontinued a while ago, Many games that use this language has the same virus warning issue.

2021-11-15 09:34:22

People, this game is not developed in Python?
I have thought, that this game was rewritten to Pygame.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2021-11-15 17:08:20

Nope, still BGT. It was promised but when they realised they couldn't snap their fingers and make a python version magically appear they decided to keep it as bgt with rust libs to supercharge it

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-11-15 17:09:14

I'm using windows defender. I didn't think you could make an exclusion for that? How would I do such a thing, since there is no run anyway button on that error?

2021-11-15 21:58:31

@233
click the start button.
type virus, eventually you'll hear virus and threat protection settings or virus threat protection
click enter and tab until you hear Manage settings. This should be a link
Click it and tab again until you hear Add or remove exclusions. This should also be a link.
Click on the link using space and click the button that you land on, it should be labeled as Add an exclusion  button
From this, you should choose the folder option in the list and select the folder you want to exclude.

-----
Matthew's Horse Needs Your Support!
Discord: misterkrabs69

2021-11-16 14:06:01

@232, You mean C++, right?

2021-11-16 16:39:31

@230, No, windows defender is detecting a threat in the exe file, not in graudio or anything else.
@235, No, it's Rust. I think you're confusing this with STW.

2021-11-16 20:32:20

There are some CPP libs and some Rust libs that power core elements of the game

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2021-11-21 11:19:00

How much does a paid account costs? I might consider playing the game in the future.

2021-11-21 12:08:46

Hello,
A paid account costs $12.00 (USD). I would also recommend to buy a few extra sbyw credits if you can, as they might get used later on. I'm not sure for what but I know for a fact you'll want some. When you purchase your credits, type the /getpaid command to get your paid account.

2021-11-21 14:25:56

Thank you. I was looking on the site earlier. But couldn't find the price tag on the website.

2021-12-01 23:28:48

Hello,

My friend cannot install this game on Windows 11. When executing it, an error appears which tells him that the screen reader libraries couldn't be located. Is there any solution for that?
Thank you.

2021-12-02 02:22:20

Tell him to download this, extract it, and run install.bat I believe it is.
https://us4-dl.techpowerup.com/files/tn … ll-in-One-
Hope that helps.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2021-12-02 02:58:54

usually that means an anti virus deleted the files from the libs folder inside of the game itself. Tell him to make sure the entire folder is excluded, and copy the libs folder from the zip file and paste it into the actual folder, and overwrite the files that are already there.

2021-12-02 12:38:32

Hi. i'm getting a DLL error that has to do with MbedTLS.dll and the content of the error is in an unknown encoding. Besides that, I've updated my sounds and it keeps detecting one sound to be updated. I don't know what's wrong. BTW I've tried updating that one sound, doesn't work. it builds the spanshot, but again detects one sound to be updated

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2021-12-02 16:42:04

Run this game through Locale Emulator. Chinese Simplified and post me the error. MR Guangrong unfortunately is working on it so many stuff are in Chinese haha.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2021-12-02 19:06:53

Kianoosh, go to the link I posted above and download that, extract it, and run install.bat and your issues should be fixed.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2021-12-02 20:26:02

The link does not ork. Could you paste it again? Thanks.

spiderManiac wrote:

Tell him to download this, extract it, and run install.bat I believe it is.
https://us4-dl.techpowerup.com/files/tn … ll-in-One-
Hope that helps.

2021-12-02 20:32:17

@246 Thanks for that. I'll try it. It's weird though cause usually applications show a different error when a required version of visual C++ is not installed.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2021-12-03 01:36:49

Apparently that site is 20000 years behind the times and won't let you just get a direct download link, so here's the link to the page. CLick the download button then choose the server closest to you.
https://www.techpowerup.com/download/vi … ll-in-one/

2021-12-04 20:07:40

Thank you, it works fine now.