2024-03-14 13:29:33

Is it just me, or is the map builder in the game broken? What I mean is, when I tried to create any map, no matter if it is 2d or 3d, it fails to do so after the   surface   menu pops up. in fact, I can't even select the surface of which I want the map to be. It's like as if the menu shows up and immediately  disappears.

The people who love you the most,   are the people who matter most in your life.

2024-03-14 17:37:36

Swamp Gamer, here's the download for you.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/338ztts5 … x&dl=1

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2024-03-14 19:05:45 (edited by TheTrueSwampGamer 2024-03-14 19:07:44)

thank you critter pup.
I thought the password was sbyw? I tried extracting it and it didn't work. ALl the files were blank and the .exe file said
"this app can't run on your pc"

2024-03-14 20:30:04

The password is SBYW, all uppercase. And @326, version 5.3.5.1 patch has been released which fixes that. It was an oversight on my part related to builder menus and authorization.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2024-03-14 20:34:36

Unfortunately, if you can't connect to my domain the game won't like you much, you can't check for updates, you can't update the sounds etc. The only reason you can even connect to the server is because I have a default in there which points to where it is currently running. I wonder if changing your DNS to something other than your ISP will help? There are people that maintain these blacklists of domains for hosting malware, probably using virustotal, and so any of us that host BGT are eventually put on that list, and I don't think it's possible to get off it. I don't even know who I would ask. They reported me to Namecheap and I couldn't get a straight answer out of them as to who actually filed the report.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2024-03-15 01:20:53

So the interesting thing is that just using Google Chrome blocks it. I've gotten around it and been able to connect using games before. I'm not sure what DNS to change to, any suggestions?

2024-03-20 19:40:10

Greetings. I'm posting in here as I've lost the discord and can't contact someone who might know how to fix this issue. Not been able to run the game for something like a week now, it was running fine and now out of nowhere it behaves as if it's going to run and then crashes. I did attempt to reinstall the vc redists so I doubt this is the problem but perhaps someone here might know or has experienced something similar in the past?

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to