2020-05-09 03:39:35

Hey, i remember hearing osmewhere that a bt sync folder completely deticated to text-to-speech synthesizers existed. Can someone give me the key? thank you!

2020-05-09 03:43:46

I would also like this

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-05-09 04:12:49

This TTS folder contains lots of cracked content, unless I am thinking of the wrong folder.
So, sorry. I don't think I can do that.

2020-05-09 04:28:48

I remembered an 80 gb of text to speech voices Although it's illegal? to talk about it there, so send me a pm to not disturb the others.

73 Wj3u

2020-05-09 05:04:00

Hi all,
I would be interested in this folder, too.
The one who has it, please send me a PM, too.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2020-05-09 05:48:19

i sent you a pm @electro

2020-05-09 09:11:50

me wants a pm as well

:)

2020-05-09 09:20:52

I'm interested in this folder as well.
Could you sent me a PM for this folder if possible?

Feel free to contact me:
My facebook page
My skype

2020-05-09 09:27:34

please send me pm as well

thanks and regards.
Krantikari
visit my Youtube channel for technical related stuff

2020-05-09 11:05:13

@4, sorry, but as said in the rules, it's not allowed to go against rules in private messages. It could result in even more severe punishment than othersise.

2020-05-09 13:39:11

eleaggel thing dont share here c

2020-05-09 15:10:47

I want a pm for this as well.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2020-05-09 16:18:55

talk about issueing warnings to everyone at this point because its worth it in my apinion

2020-05-09 19:05:47

so your going to warn everyone who wants something? :d

2020-05-09 19:51:07

Contact me privatlli on my mail not here in the forum so I'll send you my address

2020-05-09 20:13:02

Could I get a PM with the key as well?

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-05-09 20:49:45

if this topic has got ignored without any action, then shame for the people running the forum
if they put up rules in place, tey should enforce it

2020-05-10 03:45:14

nothing is wrong here. No  keys were posted.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2020-05-10 05:32:00

i agree with 18. No keys were posted, just requests for them. ANd if that request is not fofilled, then practically nothing happened.

2020-05-10 10:07:25

thats true. If nothing happend then they have nothing on us.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-05-10 10:11:27

Ok, here is the thing. Even you don't post here in public for people to see, but still do in private messages, you still against the rules. I'll tell you why. Because private messages still use audiogames.net. So, have fun PMS while moderators or / administrators haven't chime in just yet. I hope they will, at some point, For forum sake. And I'm lazy to report this topic, too. Hopefully someone already did it.

2020-05-10 11:33:23

well, it doesn't look like anone has sense no one said reported, reported, reported, reported, raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, reaaaaaaaaappppppppppooooooooooooooooooooooorted.

2020-05-10 11:42:10

and actually, here, i'll even site the rule itself.
3. The sharing or encouragement of illegal material or activities (game cracks, copyrighted torrents that are not free to use, etc.) is not allowed. Not only can this hurt our community, but it can also lead to potential legal complications. This also means you should take care when discussing the methods by which you might crack a game or program, and should not make any efforts to undermine anyone's security or livelihood. We cannot stop you pirating software or downloading illicit music, movies and books through other sources, but we ask that you not do it here, and not encourage others to do it either. If links to any material not hosted here at audiogames.net are provided, we cannot endorse their safety or legality, so please consider carefully. This is a rule we take very seriously. As a side note: intent will be taken into account when citing the invocation of this rule, as will a user's prior history. Someone who is discussing security flaws in an attempt to help improve them, or in a general conversation about security, is very likely not intending malice and, so long as they don't provide tools for others to cause harm, they will not be punished. In cases where users have demonstrated a willingness to crack software or share illegal material, however, or in cases where clear support of piracy is evident, this rule may be enforced.

Nowhere does it say that you cannot put them in pm, only that you cannot post them. A PM is not posting it onto the public part of the forum, and can be accessed by a private inbox only from the person who received the message. If, however, there was a key put in a post, sure, that rule can be inforced. However, a pm is perfectly fine. Omer, if you wish to wish to say someone else should report something, because your just too lazy to do it yourself and you want others to do it for you, maybe you should do it yourself and bring an admin into this? Maybe i'm wrong and i'm reading the rule wrong, maybe i'm right and nothing is wrong here. I'm not goign to report my own topic because thats just pure dumb and  that would state i have an issue with my own topic, wich i do not have a problem with. So, please read the rules again and try to interpret them  how you will and put them in here with your thoughts, but until a moderator is brung into this, well nothing is goign to ahpppen.

2020-05-10 13:42:32

Ok, I have nothing to say against your topic, but here is an example:

Liam wrote:

September 11, 2019: juan reina has received a warning for attemting to distribute audio game cracks via PM's. for the record a PM was forwarded to a member of staff, and we are not able to read your PM's. Please however don't think that this gives you open season to abuse the system.

So yeah, even this is not an audiogames cracks, but still, that BT Sync probably contains cracks of tts.

2020-05-10 14:39:24

the keyword is probably. Did oyu personally join the folder and verify that there were cracks? There are many free and abandonware tts that could have been in the folder, so you are basicly speculating without actual hard proof.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."