2020-05-27 23:59:18

great game. I'm still trying to get the hang of moving the paddle, but I am not used to using a touch screen. haha. Look forward to figuring it out. Great sounds and Hilarious voice acting. Glad to put my money into this one.

2020-05-28 07:20:34

@Robla, I actually like that this game does something different with both the ball sounds and with the tactics needed (the need to hit the ball slightly off centre to change it's direction is an interesting element to play with). After all, we've already got four or five straight up pong games of the ball get's quieter, bounce bounce variety, so why not have something different.

Also, don't forget that this game is being played in some sort of futuristic city, so isn't likely standard table tennis either, hence the beeping sounds and so on.

The ridiculously overthetop menu speech would be an issue for me if you couldn't skip through the menu more quickly, or if the menu had many items, but when there are just four items in the menu and you can go between them quite smoothly I don't see the problem myself.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)