2020-02-04 08:12:31

I just gave this game a try. I really like it.
I am excited to see what is in store in the full game.

2020-02-04 08:22:41

Hey, Wanderword.

How much will the full game cost? How much will each expansion cost?
I am excited about what this game looks like it will offer.

2020-02-04 09:03:45

Sorry to say this but Amazon requires me to enter a US address of residence when I choose to change my country.
I'm also a bit uncertain what happens to my many purchased Kindle books when I change that setting.
Think I'll just call Amazon support, explain the situation, and then we'll have an authoritative answer as to whether or not this is a standard procedure random users should undertake.

In the hands of a gamer, word becomes weapon, argument becomes shield, and life becomes a quest.

2020-02-04 16:52:43

SirBadger wrote:

i'm just wondering if that female voice is a TTS? I assume it is and if so, who is it made by and where can I buy it? it's cute and sounds very realistic.

Hi!
We agree on the voice, we think it suits our game perfectly.

The voice is indeed TTS. It is one of the Neural Amazon Polly voices and they are available at AWS.

/Simon Strömberg
Wanderword

2020-02-04 16:56:23

cyco wrote:

Hey, Wanderword.

How much will the full game cost? How much will each expansion cost?
I am excited about what this game looks like it will offer.

Hello Cyco!

We're very glad to hear you enjoyed our demo.

The full experience will be prized at $9.99 and the expansions will be prized at $1.99.

/Simon Strömberg
Wanderword

2020-02-04 19:18:45

How do I change country on Amazon? I can access my country settings and i see a button labeled change, but nothing shows up when I click change.

2020-02-05 11:48:22

so, if i may ask what will the expansions do?

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2020-02-06 15:34:24

Naruto wrote:

so, if i may ask what will the expansions do?

Hi,

without spoiling too much, I can tell you that the expansions will be side quests. Each expansion will consist of approximately 20 minutes of gameplay.

/Simon Strömberg
Wanderword

2020-02-06 16:16:23

Hi! Is this game going to be exclusively on Alexa or is there a chance the game will be available on other platforms? The game sounds interesting, but I have trouble gettting Alexa to work on my PC.

2020-02-07 04:47:30

Has there been a release date set? I am really excited about this game.

2020-02-07 08:19:14 (edited by Wanderword 2020-02-07 08:19:41)

Computergamer wrote:

Hi! Is this game going to be exclusively on Alexa or is there a chance the game will be available on other platforms? The game sounds interesting, but I have trouble gettting Alexa to work on my PC.

Hi!

We are constantly working towards the goal of having all our Audio Entertainment products being released on multiple platforms.
When this goal will be reached, I cannot unfortunately tell. And if Cursed Painting is going to be released on other platforms is hard to say aswell.

But, as mentioned. During 2020 we will release a bunch of Audio Games and other Audio Entertainment and our biggest goal is to expand to multiple platforms.

/Simon Strömberg
Wanderword

2020-02-07 08:20:50

cyco wrote:

Has there been a release date set? I am really excited about this game.

Hi!

I'm really glad to hear you're excited for the full release. So are we!

The initial launch date is somewhere mid to late February 2020. Stay tuned!

/Simon Strömberg
Wanderword

2020-02-07 14:15:41

By the way, we created a Facebook page for Cursed Painting where we will post news and updates.
https://www.facebook.com/CursedPainting/

/Simon Strömberg
Wanderword

2020-02-07 14:25:50

aweesome!

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2020-02-07 19:18:41

What an amazing game! I can't wait to play the full version!

2020-02-09 17:29:28

Hi @/Simon Strömberg.
I would just like to mention that I have replied on your private email to me. I'll just let you know since I haven't received any reply from you. I'm not sure if you have received my reply. Feel free to contact me on Facebook if that's easier.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-02-09 18:16:28

Hi There,

Given what I have read, this game sounds like it will be incredible. However, I just want to double-check something regarding Alexa. I am looking to get a Windows Ten machine at some point, so I know that the Alexa app would be available on that. However, would the machine and the app be all that I'd need to run this? I would rather not have to get an Echo device if I can avoid it, but if I would need to then so be it. It sounds like it would be worth it if I am able to play cool games like this.

2020-02-10 08:40:05

Hi.
@Accman: Why not just use your phone?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-02-10 09:01:33

Adina wrote:

What an amazing game! I can't wait to play the full version!

Thank you so much, Adina.

Neither can we!

/Simon Strömberg
Wanderword

2020-02-10 11:16:34

this game the cursed painting seems interesting to me.
haven't you thought of making a windows version of the game that supports windows 7 and later?
I know that microsoft has discontinued the support for windows 7 but, you know, kids like me, who are aged 17 years and on top of that a visually impaired, are hesitant to upgrade to windows 10 even if for free. for the fear of data loss.
and in India students cannot afford to lose data

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2020-02-10 16:23:26

aryamansingh wrote:

this game the cursed painting seems interesting to me.
haven't you thought of making a windows version of the game that supports windows 7 and later?
I know that microsoft has discontinued the support for windows 7 but, you know, kids like me, who are aged 17 years and on top of that a visually impaired, are hesitant to upgrade to windows 10 even if for free. for the fear of data loss.
and in India students cannot afford to lose data

Hi,

I'm glad you're interested in Cursed Painting.
I can see your concerns, but I am not entirely sure if this game in particular will be available for Windows 7. Our goal though, is to have all of our products available on as many platforms as possible.

/Simon Strömberg
Wanderword

2020-02-10 17:47:37

Hi! So can I get Alexa on my phone as well? Since I find it a bit difficult to get the app on my computer. Where can I find Alexa for my phone? And can I play this game on my phone?

2020-02-11 08:37:12

Computergamer wrote:

Hi! So can I get Alexa on my phone as well? Since I find it a bit difficult to get the app on my computer. Where can I find Alexa for my phone? And can I play this game on my phone?

Hi!

Absolutely, the Amazon Alexa app is available for both iOS and Android.

Once the app is installed, make sure to enable Cursed Painting, either by your phone or by your computer's web browser. When that's done, simply say "Alexa, open Cursed Painting" while using the Alexa app.

/Simon Strömberg
Wanderword

2020-02-12 01:17:35

How accessible is the app? I have installed Alexa on my Iphone and I use voiceover. When I opened up Alexa with voiceover Active, nothing happened.

2020-02-12 16:01:54

Computergamer wrote:

How accessible is the app? I have installed Alexa on my Iphone and I use voiceover. When I opened up Alexa with voiceover Active, nothing happened.

The Amazon Alexa app should be compatible with VoiceOver for all iPads & iPhones with iOS 8 and above.
Maybe a reboot of the app could trigger the VoiceOver to connect with the app.

I found some information about accessibility over at Amazon's Help section. Link below.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer … =202158280

I hope this was to any help.

/Simon Strömberg
Wanderword