2020-01-26 21:08:01

hello!
Dont have time to type nor play right now, but it is here. From what I see in the options, you can enable translation, however the option seems not to work.
The game is a 2D RPG of which some parts are top down, some are side scrolling.
Extract the game and run, firstly changing the path to english. Shift+C copies game text to clipboard:

http://stream.l-works.net/devil.7z

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2020-01-26 21:14:34

is this online?

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-01-26 21:18:39

Yulong released a new MMORPG! (Page 1) — New releases room — AudioGames.net Forum - Mozilla Firefox

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2020-01-26 21:44:32

@Nuno
Post 2 may have read the title, but they might not know what MMORPG stands for, so it would have been sounder if you explained it to them IMHO.
Anyway, MMORPG stands for massively multiplayer online role-playing game, so hope that answers your question.
Just asking, do you use Instant Translate to play these Chinese games and the same locale emulator we use for Japanese text games or is the process slightly different?

2020-01-26 21:52:54

Hi. How can I make this work? I open the game, select a voice and click in the accept button, but then the game closes

Sorry for my english

2020-01-26 21:55:24

You launch the configurator, noit the game. FInd another exe in the archive

2020-01-26 22:08:07

let's give this one a shot

2020-01-26 22:29:48

i downloaded it and when i extract and try launching the +.exe file thing it just makes a sound and closes

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-01-26 22:58:46

Change the folder to the english path

2020-01-26 23:03:14

how about micro trans btw

2020-01-26 23:07:21

game help link:
https://forum.audiogames.net/post/496106/#p496106

2020-01-26 23:08:02

I have everything changed, and using locale emmulator, and still won't launch. It opens, then really loud choppy music, then crashes.

"900 years in time and space and I have never met someone who wasn't important." The Doctor.
Come say hi on Twitter

2020-01-26 23:32:41

For who experiences the same problem with @12, should have to Install Visual C++ Redistributable 2015
Here's the link:
https://download.microsoft.com/download … st.x86.exe

2020-01-26 23:34:49

So I'm having a strange problem here. The chinese synth keeps repeting the same word over and over. The text copies correctly and everything, but for all dialog it's the same word, over and over and over and over. Even when running the config file it does this.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2020-01-26 23:55:38

Hi.

At 3 the fucks wrong with you? Simply explaining that an MMO is a multy player game is apparently to hard for you I guess.

Let's see what this game has to offer and how quick they grab at our wallets.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-01-27 00:32:28

So how the heck are you supposed to find other buildings? Can't even find the village elder for this first quest lmfao

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2020-01-27 00:33:19

Nop, not working for me. Just has a second of music and crashes.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2020-01-27 00:45:23

Paste me the log.txt file.

2020-01-27 01:36:26

@13, i tried that, but it didn't work since I have an updated version of that.

"900 years in time and space and I have never met someone who wasn't important." The Doctor.
Come say hi on Twitter

2020-01-27 04:15:44

yea still the same here. Opened the other.exe file and the program didn't opens and I have 2015 redestributables installed

Sorry for my english

2020-01-27 04:25:44

This developer uses an old developing environment. Download all the visual redists justin case is what I would recommend. The game is just like Battle of Armageddon in that it takes a lot of patience and the camp will likely be divided, not including myself. There are some who find it designed in a way as to be super frustrating because of how difficult it is, and there are those who don't care. I like the concept, again, but there are things I would change.
@nuno or anyone else who gets past this part, how the hell am I supposed to get a wolf pelt if one, I can't kill anything, and two, if other players keep going after the same target? The first mission should at least be easier...

Discord: clemchowder633

2020-01-27 04:29:42

Also, for those who want to begin a translation, or colaborate with others on it. There is a file called tts.txt in the data folder. You can add translation using the folowing format:
chinese text = language text
where language is whatever language you like; English, Polish, Spanish, German, whatever. Then go into options and turn on the use dictionary function. This will work but you need to copy each line of text in the game manually and then add it to the tts file. I'll be lad to lok up translations and help, but I can't do it by hand the way I am doing for other games at the moment.

2020-01-27 04:43:44

the basic problem of this game is a fact that I dont have any possibility to see what is around me. I see that this is a sidescroller, where I can in most parts walk not only right or left but up and down, so so I want to see somethink like camera in bokurano 3 where I will check my surrounding,. For now this game can be really great if julong will add this thing. Also he can add a sound which indicates that indicating open spaces nearby obiects or mpcs. I see that some weather sounds like storm are to loud. I see that this game needs alot of improvements but it is not bad in my opinion

2020-01-27 04:52:10

You can check for things around you by pressing tab and shift+tab, but there is no actual look feature, no. All the things you mentioned are very fair points.

2020-01-27 05:07:27

hi, the effects of different weather are different.
For example, hail weather can lose health, light rain can restore health, and light wind weather can restore health.
If you have Murderous, then in a thunderstorm, you are likely to be hacked to death by lightning.

mojsior wrote:

the basic problem of this game is a fact that I dont have any possibility to see what is around me. I see that this is a sidescroller, where I can in most parts walk not only right or left but up and down, so so I want to see somethink like camera in bokurano 3 where I will check my surrounding,. For now this game can be really great if julong will add this thing. Also he can add a sound which indicates that indicating open spaces nearby obiects or mpcs. I see that some weather sounds like storm are to loud. I see that this game needs alot of improvements but it is not bad in my opinion