2019-12-04 23:08:16

I shall capture your wife and force her to make me pork roast!

Pessimism is good
It keeps you from making stupid mistakes
And keeps you safe
The heck with optimism

2019-12-05 00:07:34 (edited by Nocturnus 2019-12-05 00:08:11)

Pork bomb?
Welcome to pigxplosions galore!  Here, we make the biggest, baddest, most bombastic booms known to man by using pork as a main ingredient, because nothing brings out the blast like bacon!  When you have the urge to be as monumental as a grand slam?  We sincerely have the ham that goes bam!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2019-12-05 00:09:23

The hell is happening in here?

2019-12-05 00:45:47

I'm not even sure any more.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-12-05 00:49:13 (edited by jack 2019-12-05 00:53:10)

@nocturnus: Are we in a prime position to bring back the heavy artillery, weapons of mass concussion?

2019-12-05 02:33:18

damn. Just, lol. Some of these posts are making my day... funny as shit hahaha. Specifically, 52, 55, 47 and 48, specifically the part about the dog and the kamikaze stick... you guys made my day with this. On another note,
@48, i would say that isis do worship the devil / satan. Why? What do you think the devil wants. He hates humanity, and god, and since we, humans, are creatures of god... he in turn hates us and wants to cause as much harm as possible to hurt god, in his, mind, at-least. As for the tools he uses? Power, money, dividing, wars, hatred, distruction... the list goes on, but some of these are the tools isis, and others throughout history; have used in order to cause mass chaos and ferther the devil's agenda. Just my two scents in reguards to that.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2019-12-05 02:43:36

Yes, a pork bomb, because that is one of the things you can use to scare ISIS. Not necessarily an explosion in terms of damage, but an explosion of smokey salty goodness in your mouth as you bight into that tender, heavenly deliciousness. 72 virgins ain't got nothin' on the taste of pork.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2019-12-05 03:03:19 (edited by Nocturnus 2019-12-05 03:06:44)

At jack, post 55,
We must carefully consider the rules of polite warfare... please refer to everything after post 25, which will detail how world war II should have been moderated and how rational it is that FPS games have moderation panels.  Only after reading this extensive and well put together documentation which was thoroughly researched by a dedicated team of experts can we come to a conclusion on the legitimacy of your proposal.
IMPORTANT UPDATE!  I have it from my wife that the sirname Sarcophagus is a real sirname...

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2019-12-05 05:35:42

Maybe a popcorn bomb so I will have to well, make anything comvert into popcorn so I cannot stop reading those posts!

73 Wj3u

2019-12-05 06:00:54

Wtf?

2019-12-05 07:22:57

The ultra pork bomb!  Tell your mom!

2019-12-05 11:49:45

Just a gentle reminder that genuine Muslims and even some Jews have issues with pork and such, so we'll want to be a little careful with the whole pork bomb business.
Not trying to be a wet blanket, and no one's come in here upset, so this isn't a moderation. It's just sort of a nudge from one person to another to be careful.

Incidentally, I don't buy "Isis = Satanists" logic. By that logic, any person of any religion who commits "evil" would be a Satanist, and that's just not true. You can be religious and a bad person, just as you can be nonreligious and a good person.
That said, the whole mission objective of Isis makes my skin crawl. Any atrocity perpetrated in the name of religion, especially, just makes me really sad. Religion ought to be the way we ostensibly bring one another together, a way in which we foster peace in a tough world. It shouldn't be used to justify killing or destroying people. Just...gah.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-12-05 13:42:37

Thats the thing. Religion is easily minupilated and distorted to propagandaise the mas public. Many groups mainly the radicalists. Its disgusting. Dont put god, mother Luchmi, Father Vishnu or Allah in front.

Pessimism is good
And keeps you safe
The heck with optimism

2019-12-05 18:06:57 (edited by ignatriay 2019-12-05 18:10:23)

@Jade, you are correct. Just my personal opinion here; I don't trust religion. I mean, I have seen time and time again how does religion divides people, instead of, even though most religions have similarities, people in a lot of cases cant look at the similarities; but rather choose to bash the hell out of each other; they look at the differences and... well, that is generally where the problems start. I believe in god yes, but believing and trusting in god; which I do; and trusting in religion  is a totally different matter. Given what I have seen, personally; I don't trust religion for, if nothing else; every religion is manmade for the most part. I don't mean to start a debate with this; this is  just the way I look at it.

take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2019-12-05 19:05:07

Hey Jayd. Can I advertis Jaidon's every chat forum? Too lazy to ping ya

Pessimism is good
And keeps you safe
The heck with optimism

2019-12-05 20:25:52

I dislike and distrust organized religion. I think you can explore your spiritual side without needing to go to church or temple or synagogue. On the surface, it seems harmless to go; after all, you're gathering with people who share the same views, you're tightening your relationship with your deity, but under the surface, it gets murky.

A lot of these leaders are corrupt. They live well beyond what just their career in theology should allow. They put their own interests before that of their charges and so on.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-12-05 20:32:38 (edited by ignatriay 2019-12-05 20:41:15)

@ironcross... that's just another reason I don't trust it. I'm not saying everyone who follow religion are bad; heck no. On the contrary; there are genuinely good people in all different religions... I just know one thing; a wise person once told me; the only failure in this life... is not to love; and he's right. That's what Jesus said before he went; LOVE EACH OTHER. And yet. In a lot of cases, we see this. Wars do to religion. Each religion trying to proove that they are right, screw everyone else. People divided because of their different views... How is this love? Its not. Its the exact opposite. Seriously, even though there is still goodness is this world; how far we've fallen. There is only one whom I trust; God, Jesus... Call him what you will; no one else

take a look at

2019-12-05 21:47:57

yeah. i am not a fan of religions either. seems to me it's only causing problems. wars and so on and so on. religions just doesn't make sense to me. i could just go believe in ghosts or something. that seems just as reasonable. my point is. nothing about religion can be proofen and i really don't like it.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2019-12-05 23:56:11

I'm an agnostic/atheist depending on the day, and I think it's very important to note that while I think a lot of things done in the name of religion are abhorrent, those things are done by people. People who have free will. Religion may in some cases give them a framework, an excuse, a reason to do what they're doing, but it is not religion itself that does these things. It is people using said religion who are to blame.
I have a problem with religion not as a system of beliefs, in the abstract, but as a construct. I don't like the fact that many religious constructs target the young and vulnerable, and shame those who do not follow teachings. I don't like that people can't see past this.

Put another way, you can believe in whatever you want if you are truly a good person and respect the autonomy of others, and I will have no quarrel with you. Don't just swallow what your religious upbringing or indoctrination tells you; think critically and compassionately first and foremost. That's how I see it.

Why am I stepping in here? Because I don't want this to turn into more religion-bashing. It's not really needed. Yes, it is sometimes cathartic and helpful, but sometimes it's just excessive. And yes, I say this knowing full well that at times I have probably bashed religion too harshly.

Let me be clear, too. I'm not giving organized religion a free pass all of a sudden. Perish the thought. I'm still very wary of any large group purporting to belong to virtually any religion, because troubling trends are usually the result. I want a lot of those trends to just disappear and never plague the world again. But people, specific individuals, can very easily subscribe to a religion with which I do not agree, while still being perfectly good people of sound mind. I can't understand how one puts one's faith in a mythical creation, but that doesn't make it wrong if you feel otherwise. I also can't understand gender dysphoria, either, but I know it's a very real issue, so it's not fair of me to say that things are not valid just because I cannot understand them on a gut level. Basically, so long as people treat each other with genuine respect and compassion, that's all we can expect.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1