2019-12-02 17:10:32

Today, I look at the blind comunity and say, what are we? All self entitled blastards. Demanding the big companies make their stuff accessible to us. Nothing wrong with that but the hostile angry bitchy attitude. Another thing is the notion we are superior to each other. WTF? In stead of us forming little bliques to take each other on, lets unite as one group. Like NATO or the EU or even frickin ISIS

Pessimism is good
It keeps you from making stupid mistakes
And keeps you safe
The heck with optimism

2019-12-02 17:45:41 (edited by brad 2019-12-02 17:46:33)

Hi.

You call people BlinkTards and expect people to have a respectful discussion?

Insulting people rarely works and when it does it's comedy and meant to be taken as a joke.

While I do agree that we need to stick together instead of all yelling over one another to get our voice heard, I think if you want to be taken siriously you should change the title.

I'm gone for real :)

2019-12-02 17:47:21

Hi.

I'm not offended by this at all but the title probably won't get you the result you want.

I'm gone for real :)

2019-12-02 18:30:01

Quite distasteful, honestly.  If you're suggesting the whole of this forum is a pool of blinktards, you'll get no response outside of the negative.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2019-12-02 18:43:34

The most essential words from the original post that speak for themselves:
blinktards
blastards
bliques
isis

That is all.

Trying to free my mind before the end of the world.

2019-12-02 19:12:35

Well, if they don't control whatever the agenda is they're pushing, they'll most likely get banned for it.  This is borderline hate speech.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2019-12-02 19:31:04

Lawrence_McSu wrote:

lets unite as one group. Like frickin ISIS

Those two parts of the post, though not directly quoted, said all I needed to know to not take this person seriously... at all.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-12-02 19:50:35

So you want us to be  terrorists now? Nope. No thanks.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-12-02 20:21:25

This guy is making me kringe.
Sometimes people should think before they post...

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2019-12-02 20:42:22

There is not even one redeeming thing about this post.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-12-02 20:51:14

The title was sarcastic. The isis thing. Well i can see why you would be angry plus i wasnt speakinng about this forum only, but the blind comunity
As for the isis thing, at the end of the day they all unite to do a comon purpose. Am i telling you to walk down your streets and wack people with your canes? No. I was saying we should unite to achieve our common goal of integrating with society as a whole.

Pessimism is good
And keeps you safe
The heck with optimism

2019-12-02 20:52:47

Uh, What?
Yes, it’s just random.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-12-02 21:15:52

A Wild Edgy MCEdgerson Appears!
Don't scare the li'le fella now... But look at that li'le trench coat! Dawwwwww.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2019-12-02 21:31:29 (edited by omer 2019-12-02 21:34:25)

freakin ises, people really need to keep their stupid mouths shut instead of talking sometimes
edit
oh i'M also quoting the OP if he decides to edit his post in the feuture

Lawrence_McSu wrote:

Today, I look at the blind comunity and say, what are we? All self entitled blastards. Demanding the big companies make their stuff accessible to us. Nothing wrong with that but the hostile angry bitchy attitude. Another thing is the notion we are superior to each other. WTF? In stead of us forming little bliques to take each other on, lets unite as one group. Like NATO or the EU or even frickin ISIS

2019-12-02 21:48:11

@14, i am not mason armstrong. Quote all you want. You can all just read a bit of my post and all future posts pickin the bad all you want. #2 gets it.

Pessimism is good
And keeps you safe
The heck with optimism

2019-12-02 21:54:44

Uh, you lost, by a wide margin. Now, if you can't face up to that, I don't know what to tell ya. you basically said we should act more like isis, and even if it was indirect, the point is still there for all to see. You then want to use words like blinktards, blastards, and bliques, and expect anyone to take you seriously? Even if your other points are valid, no one is going to see that because they're buried underneath a mound of pure unadulterated bullshit.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-12-02 22:04:53

Looking at a mirror cross? smile Anyhow, i realise that you guys dont understand me now, and never will. Its there for the mods to see and im not even gonna fight. Maybe I used a bad choice of words maybe you guys have anomosity to me. I give up, good night

Pessimism is good
And keeps you safe
The heck with optimism

2019-12-02 22:45:35 (edited by targor 2019-12-02 22:46:52)

I can't find sarcasm anywhere in this topic name. It's just an insulting title, nothing more. Oh and I think the
earth is flat and the moon and sun is just a huge led hanging above us that can switch to night mode every few hours.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-12-02 23:22:41 (edited by jack 2019-12-02 23:29:30)

@Lawrence_McSu: Getting us to unite as one group, in and of itself, could be a very noble thing. But ways to drop your credibility and thus denoblize your call to action include, but are not limited to:
1. Asinine name-calling tactics (seriously, need I say more?)
2. That last group you name-checked? Yeah, think you're a know it all to the point you can associate your message, indirectly of course, to a purely evil group, in the name of a friggin call to action? Nope, doesn't work and is just overall an extreme dick move.
Oh, yeah, and taking a dig at Mason when he isn't even here to try and make yourself look wholier than thou is pretty cowardly in my opinion.
Yeah. You've just been reported.

2019-12-02 23:28:52

@Targar You forgot to give us the paypal link to donate to the Flat Earth Society.
Lol!

2019-12-02 23:54:43

Definitely bad choice of words.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-12-03 00:00:45

Paypal is actively denying the flat earth by offering safe money transactions around the globe. So we decided to rely on voice donations from now on. It works as follows: Talk to close friends, family, not so close friends, enemies and the enemies of your enemies about the flat earth and how it's basically proven that we're right until they don't want have anything to do with you anymore or until they've accepted the flat earth completely. Thanks for your help.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-12-03 03:34:11

Hi guys.
So first of all: surprisingly, this is not another comment about the topic title! Instead, it's this:
Isn't there a logical fallacy for those people who take a part of an analogy that may have come off as negative, and twist it so that the newly created point they formed has that selected part of the analogy, but means something completely different?
Original quote:
"lets unite as one group. Like NATO or the EU or even frickin ISIS"
Responses,:
-"So you want us to be  terrorists now? Nope. No thanks."
-"you basically said we should act more like isis, and even if it was indirect, the point is still there for all to see."
ISIS was an example of a united group who, even though they cary out hanous actions and speak reprehensible words, are united as one. OP was making the (albeit ineffective example) that even the most evil of the evil are able to unite as one group, so why can't we? I'll agree with Burak though, that this was a "Definitely bad choice of words." I couldn't have said it better myself big_smile especially because though I know what it was trying to accomplish, it missed the mark both because it was ineffective, and because it will cause people to fixate and warp that like 5% of your otherwise valid though untactful point in that paragraph. Though I insist that there must be a fallacy for this picking apart one little piece of the message and warping it to create a new one, I recognise that it is a thing and a very common thing at that, so would not use this to communicate my message.
This was ineffective though because an evil agenda is not an indication of how well a group will band together. We band together to achieve a common goal, looking for those who wish to achieve the same goal and thus can help us or at least validate us. Whether you're raising money for a nonprofit, donation based children's hospital, or rounding up innocent people to lock in concentration camps, you're going to need help and you're going to want to find that help - and you're going to cooperate with the people helping you so long as it serves you and your agenda to do so.
Enough said about that. Now, on to the OP:
Mind chilling out with the name calling? It really doesn't spread the message of kindness and cooperation. There's a time and place for harsh words, yes, but a hasty generalization is not one of them. You should probably cut the attitude as well, because I'm not inspired. Like at all.
I'll layout kinda what you said, but with definitions.

Op wrote:

The following is addressed to the blind community as a whole.
Dear mentally slow, socially awkward people with total vision loss who exhibit uncontrollable eye movements due to nystagmus:
we should (all) stop acting superior to one another, and cut the hostile, angry, and bitchy attitudes.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2019-12-03 04:00:52

*sees title* 

*notes part about not being superior and insulting each other* 

*hands over the wooden branch club to troll*  You have earned your club.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2019-12-03 04:44:46

@1 let me quote you:

original poster wrote:

lets unite as one group. Like NATO or the EU or even frickin ISIS

so, you want us to be blind ISIS?

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.