2018-11-22 04:23:29 (edited by Nocturnus 2018-11-22 04:35:44)

Dear members of the social societies known to socialize on a regular basis while holding bags of buttery ultrapopcorn,
It has come to our attention that ultrapopcorn has, owing to its being an interestingly controversial and somewhat flavorful mass produced product, become exceptionally poppular amongst the human race, resulting in microwaves generating subnuclear explosions because of the intensity and frequency with which it is cooked and otherwise assembled.  Such devices will soon be labeled weapons of mass concussion by all political, security and inteligence gathering agencies.
To be clear, let us unclearly define what that means for all of your previous consumption, acquisition, manipulation, and association with ultrapopcorn products.  First, lets preface this unclarified section by telling you that bags of ultrapopcorn have been found at supermarkets at 6 for 5 dollars, which was never our intention.  This in essence means that someone is proffiting off of our product and has done so without our consent.  Forget the fact that our ultrapopcorn was so buttery that the formula for our megabutter practically leaked out through virtually self-created holes we once believed were air tight, water tight, dirt tight... We didn't consider our butter being so powerful!
Because of these unforseen circumstances, we have decided to shelve the product and give you a crash course on what we define as freely given and what is rightfully ours.  Yes yes, we know you are currently looking at all of this and saying that free is free and that once it's free you can't get it back, but supposing for a minute someone went into your house right now and stole your ultrapopcorn memorabilia, including the microwave you subnuked it in... We're sure you can see where we're going with this argument.  Regardless whether in fact you can or cannot see where we're going with this argument, we regret to inform you that the discontinuation of this product is irrevocable.  As such, we strongly forbid that any ultrapopcorn or any of its products be bagged, unbagged, canned, uncanned, popped, unpopped, bottled, unbottled, rebottled, packaged, unpackaged, repackaged, prepackaged, used, misused, unused, reused, assembled, disassembled, misassembled, reassembled or even so much as be thought or unthought of, regardless how much you may or may not have enjoyed it.  We would like you all to pretend ultrapopcorn never happened and, that being the case, please stop jumping on social networking sites and articulating, expressing and or otherwise communicating about this matter as such discourses shall soon be falling under the umbrella of mass discussion, which may result in cybercharges being brought against you after being prosecuted to the fullest extent by all just and unjust laws available in the land of red potter wilderness survivors.
Thank you all for your attention, retention, contention, detention, attraction, detraction, extraction, subtraction and your time.
P.S, this topic is not endorsed by any illegal entities, save the ones who would use it for their own personal gains.
P.S.S, the inspiration for this topic came from @cartertemm... While I was enjoying a bag of pretzles I decided to see what kind of craziness might be going on with all of ya, then discovered my want for something so buttery I would end up with a heart attack within 10 seconds of initial consumption, hence this cheesy topic, because cheese ultrapopcorn would rock my socks off, after it places me on a stretcher on my way to a holiday with more wires and electrodes than I've ever seen in my lifetime.
P.S.S. .S.  I hope the members of the polite warfare society I accidentally started some 2 years ago will contribute to my ultrapopcorn project; you all know who you are.  I miss you guys a ton.  Keep this topic poppin and I'll keep on hoppin round our newly constructed tubular supercombustable supercharged silos intended to tickle the ears of 7.99999999887531.3.141592654billion rounded human aliens; no our silos are not equipped with anything other than subnuclear ultrapopcorn missiles... Yes, weapons of mass concussion...
P.s.s .s ..! / /! /./.. . ... ! ..  If you've managed to read this far, let me clarify that this is not an attack on anyone, so much as a satirical attempt to ease recent tentions.  Despite my being such a shadow in the darkness since, forever, stepping away from the forum for the most part, trying to find some semblance of closure given everything that's happened and whatnot, I still believe in this place and many of its contributors.  And no, those punctuations are not morcecode for your entertainment; they're idiocy for my own amusement.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2018-11-22 04:41:41

I love humor like this!
It brings fun back to the forum.
Miss you around here, Nocturnus.

2018-11-22 06:47:04

I...I... I don't know how to feel about this..............Well, endless dots aside, This was pretty funny. Good to see you didn't completely step away from the forum. It would get a lot more boring not having you about, Nocturnus. LOL!!!

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2018-11-23 00:48:56

That was awesome.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2018-11-23 07:29:19

Welcome back Nocturnus. And that... Well that was just awesome. big_smile

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2019-12-07 16:03:57 (edited by moaddye 2019-12-07 16:04:34)

I have managed to gain the ultrapopcorn designs with in 24 hours of this post, and have decided to distribute it.
www.comeoverhere.com/takeoff/popcorndesign.html
warning, it is not advised for people to click on the design link, as the chanse of being consumed by the upp is 100.0000 persent

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2019-12-07 20:32:09

Hmmm.
Wander if we could use this for our rockets and cars.
Powering a rocket with popcorn would be interesting, well till it was cooked, waste could be cooked corn, so in theory you wouldn't have to take any supplies with you and since its corn the vege lovers would be happy and it would be all green and stuff.
But what if you got sick of it, the world would be doomed to drown in popcorn,.

2019-12-08 04:19:40 (edited by Patrick 2019-12-08 04:20:13)

Because of the popcorn that we have now, we are going to now inform you that you are now required to eat some popcorn. Failure to eat popcorn will result in you having to eat Pop corn for the rest of your life.
I do not know where this came from, but it is time for me to eat some food.
And no, I don't even like popcorn.

2019-12-08 04:48:28

I would eat popcorn but I can't right now, braces. Well I mean I...could, but that would probably end with lots and lots of curnals and things stuck in my braces soooo.

2019-12-08 09:43:56

Eating popcorn will make you want to eat it even more, until your whole body explode because you’ve discovered that eating too much popcorn will generate explosive device on your body and the blast radius will destroy the whole galaxy.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-12-08 17:55:26

i dont have popcorn to eat

death to humanity. you are being tortured by electricity
like a child without innocence
you are climbing the fence, you are prending to be evanescence
and now you should stay over the fence forever!

2019-12-08 18:16:05

i would respond, but my home and existential being was obliterated by a subnuclear explosion, wiping out an entire block as salty buttery goodness rained from the heavens.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2019-12-09 05:55:41

No idea why this thread was revived, but I never read it originally.  Very interesting stuff, except of course now the word popcorn doesn't really feel like a word.  popcorn... popcorn... What is popcorn, anyway?  popcorn?  Popcorn!
Why isn't it called cornpop?  It is corn that pops, after all, not pop that corns.

I'm probably gonna get banned for this, but...

2019-12-09 06:10:38 (edited by ignatriay 2019-12-09 06:12:20)

@13... I dunno. Its mind bogling honestly when you think about it. I guess popcorn just had a nicer ring to it or something. I mean, popcorn... Cornpop. Popcorn kind of sounds nicer when you put them side by side lol

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2019-12-09 06:22:35

but does it actually sound nicer? or does it just sound nice to us because the word is and has always been popcorn?

I'm probably gonna get banned for this, but...

2019-12-09 08:23:05

I think that's why. I mean, it has always been popcorn, changing it all of sudden would definitely take some getting use to. I think popcorn sounds nicer myself, but the answer is somewhere between those two things

take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2019-12-09 20:24:15

Now I want some of that popcorn with butter and some cheddar cheese on it! Now this will be on my mind and stomach all day. Thanks for this, keep them coming!!!!!!!!

2019-12-09 20:30:12

ah hell now i want some popcorn too lol

take a look at

2019-12-12 05:57:27

hi
lets continue the story
this product is soled over 2191 times: we want this product to explode thouzands of microwaves and frying pans; because those guys are gonna have some melted popcorn with a debry mixt in it
instead; we improved the product; and made it 55 percent more sofficiant of eating! that meens you can have your microwave exploded; but the popcorn will not melt; meening that you can asort debrys and metals out of it: but if it katches on fire; then your on your own! we are not responcible for the dammages or deaths cossed by this product! mu! ha! ha! ha! ha!
as a last note; please try to eat that popcorn as fast as you can; because we planted a hidden timebomb in the box and you will be tost if you eat the timebomb! hahahahaha!
enjoy our ultra pop corn; and wel hope you have a nice corny day with corns and cornsmeels all the time! and I meen it: cornmeels are something you don't wann a mess with; espeshely if you are eating the ultrapopcorn v2.0; because it will be even ultra and you mite die of radion poisoning: muhahahahar har harharharhar
hope you have a corny day

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg