2019-11-09 06:32:04

@901  yep, I've imported it from manamon 1.
Speaking of, shumeno got a lot of love; a nice strenght boos, chom, aquatic blizts.
Leonatar gets chomp too, I wonder why chomp and not crunch, since it is exactly the same with with other type and crunch will do extra stab damage convined with skilled jaw.
I have a female garganchan; it is weir with that sound. I know it takes a lot of work sound designing, but maybe some manamon could have diferent cry if it is female, pokemon does it with colors and some different things.
Mortrex is a beast. it gets shadow energy, eclipse rocket and psichodelic spell? that magic attack. It also get sonic screech

2019-11-09 06:38:53 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-09 06:39:14)

Mortrex is the best and always will be.
Hmph, he cheated with medical miracles and I still beat his team of level 100 manamon with mostly high seventies.
SUX
More seriously though, it's nice to see consequences and lingering affects of a story long after it appears concluded. The implication that on some level, it continues on.
Nicely done.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-09 06:40:54

So before I believe lock myself in for a long hall, I think I'm coming up on that part? lol Anyone have any recommendations on areas I might, just might wanna check out with either the rope or swim gear? lol Here's what I got so far... spoilers incoming
Thunder prairie
Shadow canyon and that cave... I'll have to come back later.
Soulfear cave
Solphoa Peninsula, can't remember if I found anything useful over there or not... but I did find the coast leading to another city which I'm blocked from right now.
Any possible nudges in directions I'm forgetting would be greatly appreciated.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-11-09 06:45:57

Spoilers for 904
@904 I'm not sure if there's any points of interest as of yet. There isn't anything enormous in watery areas accept the hyper tarbu which is later on, but not sure if there's anything else.
end sp
Now a question.
Has anyone found any level up herbs? Like are there anywhere that I don't know about? I've only found a very select few.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-11-09 06:50:56

So wait, where is the hyper tarbu? Or how do you get to fight it?

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-09 07:03:42

I should ask for a refund just because of this horrible credit score. lmao. Well here comes post game stuff.
Would be hilarious if game crashed now.
Also, master arena tip: you can't use revival mists or any other type of mist inside of it. Found out the hard way after spending like 100k on revival mists. ROFL

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-11-09 07:21:29

LordLundin wrote:

That's very unspecific? Can you at least give the name of the area? You're talking about specific npc's, yeah no one remembers that.

I am talking about the brightenburg wilderness. SOrry i forgot to mention that. As i said sorry i'm asking so much help in this area. This feels like amicka woods all over again. I even saw a line of trees along a southern wall somewhere...slightly remind you of manamon 1?

2019-11-09 07:25:48

@906
spoilers here. If you do not wish to know do not read.
Ok spoilers now.
So, you will need a water type manamon no matter what, at least one  level 65 manamon, and at least 5 to 6 stadium keys.
You go to shadow cannyon. You find the water that's northeast of the hotel. Swim east until you hit the wall. Go north, and you'll find a cave door thing leading east into submarine tunnel. Go south from here. You'll find a opening east, take it, and pick up a diver's gear.
Now this is why you need a water type. Equip this to your water type manamon. This will allow you to dive where water is super deep.
Now, you explore this area, look for a few gurgling sounding like things, and interact with them. You will be able to dive there if your water type has the diver gear equipped. You'll find yourself in this wierd underwater area. Go southeast, then you'll find a opening in the southeastern wall. Go east, and press enter until you are prompted for surfacing. Now go east when you surface, and you should find this island thing. Go there, and this guy will check for at least 5 or 6 stadium keys, and one level 65 manamon. If you have this, he will move aside, allowing you to pass. Go east, and you'll find another swimming area. Now, pay attention for the gurgling again, this time, save before interacting. This fight will take trial and error. All I'll say is that this hyper tarbu has about 7000 health, but some of those machines kill it slowly with you. I'll get you started by saying that it is important you kill the death cry machine first. It hits all your party and bad things happen if death cry elapses. When you kill this thing, make sure to grab the dark matter goo in that area which sounds like a normal item. Then surface, and go back to where ever you wanna go knowing you just obtained a goo for something.
Now that's how you reach hyper tarbu. That was more instruction than I expected to give, but there you go. Hope this helps someone.
End spoiler

-

2019-11-09 07:29:34

Ok you end game people, what teams are you rocking that you found to be super sweet?

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2019-11-09 07:35:38

One quick question. I'm obviously not close right now, but what is this new area hear Master Stadium with level 70 wild mons?

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-11-09 07:44:24 (edited by audiogame 2019-11-09 07:44:43)

@911
spoiler
Its called master's height or something, where you fight ruban with his team being level 100. Don't remember what he rewards, but something decent. No idea if he gives any special items or not.

-

2019-11-09 07:51:18

He just gave me a bunch of gold?
Yeah, there's nothing in the area beyond the manamon grinding spot and that one battle.
Also, thanks!

2019-11-09 07:55:21

How do you return to the picture / fake world after you've completed the game? Someone said something about a person in the Tridal village, but I can not find it.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2019-11-09 08:00:23

@914, go to the north of the map, keep going until you get on to that concrete that sounds like your kind of slide walking on it, and look for a door to the northwest of that. Then go northwest in the offices of doctor something and you'll find her there and can use her machine.

-

2019-11-09 08:07:05

I've been wondering the same thing. For the people who are at the end game now, what they've found to be a good team. There are a couple of posts with some ideas kind of scattered throughout this thread as some people who beat the game list what they used. My team still seems kinda blah to me. Playing with symphonid now. Other than that I still have turrubble, sirenea, colovaird, lantlare, and kangachan. Not sure what I think of kangachan though. Some stuff I use it on resists one or the other of the types his moves have, so the damage is muted.

2019-11-09 08:29:40

Righty spoiler question
So how do you defeat that wierd boss in the strange demention that you get to through the dragon's layer in requiem? I seem to get it to low hp, and then it detonates an explosive device instantly killing me. I'm not sure what to do here.

-

2019-11-09 08:31:55 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-09 08:32:43)

Uh, do you mean the last resort protocol?
I think there's a message about a bomb box. Just destroy the bomb box before it destroys you.
Or are you talking about something else?
Also, that tabu wasn't too bad, but also my whole team was way overleveled for it, haha. Thanks again.

2019-11-09 08:42:29 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-09 08:43:34)

Cave of Fates Spoilers:
beyond this point,
your fate
is sealed
FOREVER
I really wish there was more context for this fight in the cave of fates. Unless there is and I'm somehow missing it? Whatever happened to keeping Alaza's promise lol
And what happened to the mythics?
Do you ever find out any of this?
How are you supposed to even know about the dark matter blades needing to be used against the guardian without knowing about the guardian's existence?

2019-11-09 08:45:26

Spoilers

917: Did you get a piece of equipment from a previous fight in that room? Perhaps it will help you.

The battle in Master's Height didn't really give a reward, just the standard gold and experience, or it would've given the latter if my team hadn't been all level 100 already. There don't seem to be any items there, it's just a high level grinding spot if you get sick of the Master Stadium on repeat. It does provide a couple transformations to catch such as Dodderator and Steeleon.

Up to 200 owned in the Manapedia. Recent rewards have been a Divinity Booster and a Resister Advance. I'm otherwise occupied all day tomorrow, so will have to get back to it on Sunday.

2019-11-09 08:57:51

Does the cave of fate unlock after defeating the master manamon tamer? When I went there pre-victory I saw only solorbs floating around.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2019-11-09 09:19:16

Pretty sure you have to kill all those sullorb and then something appears for you to climb. That's all I know as there's ice up there that I can't do anything with yet. Unless there's something lying around for me to pick up that I just haven't found yet?

2019-11-09 09:19:29

Yeah 921, you destroy those sollurbs, and you unlock this stone column thing you can climb.

-

2019-11-09 09:26:16

So curious... since I'm ditching the sound ghost, has anyone messed with any of the others? I know lamplare's been talked about a lot, and Mortrex was pretty good in the original Manamon, unless from 1 to 2 it got nerfed. What about the glarie line? From my quick look in comparison to the other ghosts, seems like it's the fastest out of all of them, but its attack and defense stats are kinda meh, but mine also had the most HP. Anyone tried and had any good luck with this ethereal bug?

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-11-09 09:39:58 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-09 09:43:20)

I've thought about trying it because I eventually want to try all the ghost types, but capturing one is kind of obnoxious.
here there be
spoilers
Yeah I don't know why everyone's being so vague about this.
The black matter husks and the black matter goo can be taken to a guy across the water in the thunder prairie who says he's researching dark matter.
Once you've turn in the goo and husks, he'll make them for you. I'm not sure if there's more goo or husks, but it looks like 1 goo combines with three husks to make three dark matter blades.
The dark matter blades are equipment which you can give to a manamon and then they can damage the guardian thing.
Holding one is literally the only way to damage it. Even status stuff won't work without the blade.
Without a dragon or ice or whatever else is effective against dragon this fight is going to be a stupid slogfest.
In fact, probably even with one. Bring something with confusion; it helps, but only if you're lucky.
Once you manage to beat the boss--there's nothing fancy to it, just get a bunch of revives, leave half your party behind if you don't have enough dark blades for them all because otherwise they'll just get in the way when they're auto-released after resurrections, and spam the same attacks over and over until it finally dies--it will split into the three mythic things and fly around the world.
I'm not sure why they're terrified like the description says, and I don't know why you can walk in there even before beating the game, because I've found absolutely no substantial dialogue regarding the area. Not even Alaza talks to you about it. The closest thing is some house in the dragon gym area with guys who say "three stone manamon unique to the area" and "you're from this village where the cave is? Cool!" So obviously metagamely that's where the stone manamon are but...that looks like the only way to even be reminded of the area.

2019-11-09 09:46:37

Also, there's a secret soul saber hidden somewhere in uh, one of the last three gyms. The island area, maybe? It's very near the entrance.