2019-11-09 03:07:08

Ugg, master's stadium. Multiple insane fights in a row with no way of healing other than your items? Yeah well ...

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-11-09 03:27:05

Spoiler
Alright. I have beaten the game. I do hope you don't have to listen to that full credit music every time you win. Its a long track.
How do I get back to requiem? I can't interact with that computer thing in requia galory. It says something about how an external fan blows cold air all over the enormous system. Not sure if I'm missing something obvious here.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-11-09 03:31:47

So... might switch ghosts here. Echoplasm/banshreek is nice in principal as a paraconfuser with astral buster as a good STAB move, an interesting ability, a 2 stage special attack boost and optionally shadow sphere, but... it just seems to die so damn fast, and it seems to be slow enough that it won't get more than 1 move off in a battle against anything that doesn't outright oneshot it, because even neutral moves will take out maybe 40 percent of its health. That, or I rolled a really bad one stat wise. lol For reference, since I'm stuck without a copter at the moment, I can't check DVs, but here are its current stats at level 45.
Strength: 94
Defense: 87
Speed: 62
Magic defense: 1113
Magic attack: 113
120 health
So basically, I might just use this thing as a boss killer. Not sure yet.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-11-09 03:33:30

Well the computer was destroyed, remember. Otherwise you would have been deleted. Explore the town with the dragon gym. There's another way back once you encounter someone in her offices. It's at the top left.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-09 03:35:44 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-09 03:37:14)

Meh, banshreek just seems way dumb squishy. Can I recommend mortrex. He's always been my og parastatus-murder machine and has pretty great all-around stats. Not to mention shadow/ghost is a pretty nice type combo. Not gross like ghost/sound.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-09 03:40:18 (edited by Shadowcat 2019-11-09 03:41:34)

I ran with mortrex in the first game, lol I wanted to try something new.
The rest of my team I do like though, although not sure about synergy. Maustodon, colovaird, bamboustica, kangachan and wavotamus.

2019-11-09 03:44:21

Where is the 8th coin for the girl? I found all on the ground, including the one on with the powerplant generator, + the one in the tree.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2019-11-09 03:53:49 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-09 03:56:51)

Oh, fair. Is the ice elephant thing really that good? It looked like a slow trundling hp bucket with it's one massive charge attack, but that's only at a glance.
I'm thinking about switching out my gargarrum for artisoul, but not sure yet.
Really thinking about it though. Depending on what its stats are like artisoul has the potential to be the ultimate manamon.
Also uh the coins are kind of everywhere and I can't remember all their locations. There's three in the plant, one in  the tree, one in the house before you leave the city, one in the hotel....
maybe one in the market or the Mayor's house...

2019-11-09 03:58:35

I like it, personally. It can take a few hits, and hits fairly hard in return. Not sure about exact stats though, lol can't open the game right this minute.
Does anyone have any sort of general ballpark of what's considered good or bad as far as stats goes at certain levels? I've been trying to figure it out, but not much success so far considering you have to factor in DV values too.

2019-11-09 03:58:51

How do you transform the symphonid line? I get that it involves music, but how? Does the transformation from gossolo to quartantula come from leveling? Does it all come from music? Does it have to be in your party when you beat a music game? Does it have to be a certain music game? It's been hinted at in this thread, and maybe it's obvious enough that it doesn't need any explanation, but I just have gossolo and have yet to see the rest, so was wondering what to expect and when.

2019-11-09 04:05:26

The first is just a certain level, yeah. Can't remember which one though sorry.
Symphonid though you need to have it in your party and get a score of 80% or better on any of the rhythm games.

2019-11-09 04:11:53

OH man, I had so much fun with the rhythm games. Are there more than two worlds?

thanks,
Michael

2019-11-09 04:26:16

Any hint for the last coin that everyone seems to be struggling with? Blowjob as price.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2019-11-09 04:35:51

Currently paused on the game until the next version comes out. Rather not have to try to refind my way back to this misplaced disk.

There's 3 coins int he power plant, 1 coins each up the tree, in the hotel, in the market, in the eastern house that leads to the valley, and behind one of the buildings somewhere outside.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2019-11-09 04:38:12 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2019-11-09 04:40:04)

Sooo I'm reading through this thread because I like to know things I've missed. Would you believe I thought the Peninsula Wilds were surrounded by water and didn't go down the path, just ran around the area near the entrance to the town for a while? I did not know the ice place existed until last night.

But anyways, I've just unlocked the desert, and before I go in, I need somewhere to grind for levels, because my current team is mostly in the mid-to-late twenties, with the exception of my very over-leveled bunny Usagi, who is level 45 or something rediculous like that, because I spam quickblade so much, or I did until I got Jumpblitz and started owning. But as has been said a bazillion times in the pages of the thread I've read through so far, you can't beat this game with one mon, and so I know I need to grind somewhere. The main annoyance is that the mana hotel is so far from the decent exits in the cases of Brightonberg and Mechamo, and I usually have to run back and forth a lot because I'm not wasting herbs when I need them in big battles.

So what I'm asking is: Where's the best place to grind, and what should I be leveling in preparation for the desert area, boss included? And to how high?

2019-11-09 04:44:32

Try the shadow valley or whatever that undead place is. Usually you want to grind in an area with slightly lower level mons than the ones you have.
Also I could've swarn I looked all over the powerplant?

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2019-11-09 05:02:36

spoilers
keep poorly
and spoil
fast

Uh, should the dive place in the cave be empty?
Assuming the cove is where one of the mythical things should be.
Thought there'd at least be something to do in the cave though.

2019-11-09 05:05:10

So... just in case anyone hasn't already found this, posting because it's kinda out of the way.
spoilers, obviously
Once you have swim gear, go back to Thunder Prairie. There's a path that leads to water, take that, and follow it onto an island and into more water. Way in a corner, is a game disk and a whole ton of little piles of 50 gold, do not use an item detector there or you'll deafen yourself. lol

2019-11-09 05:14:46

Ouch, one manamon at 45 and the rest at less than 30? The Eternity Angel will eat you alive. Let alone some swarm bosses which will most likely out speed your team and wipe half of them out before ganging up on the rest.

Meh, just grind somewhere a bit lower than your current creatures and fly back for heals. Diegger hills should still be fine, or maybe the Thunder Prary?

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2019-11-09 05:16:29 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2019-11-09 05:19:05)

Wait there's an item detector? Where do you get it?

I know Shadow Canyon's good for mons in their teens to twenties, but I was hoping for something a bit higher level than that. If I need to be in the thirties at least when I go into the desert, grinding there could take days...

Edit: Just saw your post 895. The problem I have with those areas is how long it takes to walk back through Brightonberg to get to where you were. Stupid city is massive and even a one-way trip takes ages...

2019-11-09 05:22:50

I found two chests east of the electricity but no coins. God damn it. Are there two trees outside with coins in them?

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2019-11-09 05:28:59

Oh my god, I found it. Jesus christ.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2019-11-09 05:30:38

i know i'm asking a lot of help in thi area, but here it goes. i'm stuck in the area, ater you challenge the tamer who talks about how he runs the area for excersize, i beat him and i go right and up, to an area that has a large log in front and too walls on either side. am i going the right way, or what do i need to do. i went east and followed walls to get there, so i'm not quite sure. I'm not saying a want a full game guide, but i need help in this area.
in another amazing thing, i'm getting manamon the full version tomorrow, so thats always nice.

2019-11-09 05:35:30

That's very unspecific? Can you at least give the name of the area? You're talking about specific npc's, yeah no one remembers that.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2019-11-09 06:01:32 (edited by Loxias 2019-11-09 06:03:09)

General spoilers:

Firence, where did you get Guerrerrol? Or did you import it from Manamon 1?

Fun fact: I'm not sure what gender does, but it's apparently not considered when breeding. My Steeleon and Redonkeus are both male, but that didn't stop them from being able to produce a Remullion. lol

There is no such thing as Ghost Leonra. You can breed Ghost Lonar, but it just gives you a level 1 Ghost Lonar.

I caught a Blade Dodderator, but then encountered a Brain Dodderator and apparently that counts separately according to pressing O. I saw the unique Manapedia entry when I caught it, but there doesn't seem to be another way to view it since it doesn't show up as an ID in the list.

I scattered some fliers around where that walled off disk is, with some directions written on them so I have a better chance of finding it again, and left to start working on my Manapedia. Just picking off low-hanging fruit so far, transforming stuff that does so fairly early.