2020-03-13 09:40:53

how to get manamon storm Jiminar

2020-03-13 10:22:22

A little digging with the search feature gave me the answer in under three minutes.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-03-13 11:06:41

hmm

2020-03-13 12:23:50

I have not found

2020-03-13 15:21:17

Then I'm sorry, but you aren't looking.
The search feature itself doesn't have the answer, but it should point you to a post that will be very near another one that does.
Hint: it's in this thread.
I don't expect you to comb through every page of this thread, but try putting Storm Jiminar into the search box and seeing what shows up. If you find a post that says something like, "I don't mind spoiling it here", that will put you in the right place.

At a loss as to why this is difficult to find, though. As I said, it took me three minutes, absolute tops.

2020-03-13 17:37:44

thanks a lot

2020-03-14 18:32:49

do you have manamon 2 text walktrue?

2020-03-14 23:56:15

Honestly, i wouldn't mind being able to get hold of a text walkthrough for this game either. There are some areas where it could really help. I had thought about trying to make one myself, and might even still consider doing it. However, it might be a while seeing as how I am currently stuck on one particularly nasty boss fight.

2020-03-15 00:05:26

I understand how it can be somewhat aggravating when question keep popping up about the same issue where someone is stuck or something on that order, but I can also understand why some wouldn't use the search feature as well. I've used it myself, and there are times where it has helped me, but there have been just as many instances where it didn't. I find it just as easy to ask for help and hope that someone has something to offer that might help me out as it tends to be less time-consuming. I am grateful that we have the search feature, but I am also extremely thankful that we have a community of fellow gamers who can offer help to those who may be stuck. That's what this is all about, and what I like most about it.

2020-03-15 00:17:53

Just wanted to mention this since it had come up. I tried looking to see if I could find anything on how to obtain a Storm Jiminar using the search feature and came up with nothing of help. I typed in Storm Jiminar and ran the search, and, while I did find mention of it, there was nothing else of any further help. I was actually going to bring this question up myself as I had heard of Storm Jiminar, but was never sure as to how to get it. Seriously, any help would be great.

2020-03-15 02:39:15

Hello all,
Me again.
İ have an other question.
İ taken Brytanburg stadium key, i told a woman, taken pocket copter, but, what i can do now?
İ meet with pianist girl, but nothing.
İ tried to enter hospital, first woman say to i am busy.
İ left the city, i see a man, actualy, i don't remember this name, but he is character's friend, he will make a fight after the all stadiums.
Now, what i can do?
İ tried to find, but no.
İf you  help me, i will be happy.
Sorry for my english.

2020-03-15 03:31:41

The search feature won't get you right to the spot where you  will find out how to obtain storm jiminar, but it will put you at a spot in the thread where you should be able to get enough context from reading the other messages around it. I know this because I just checked. It's not mentioned directly, but reading the messages before it will give you an idea that you have to fill up your manapedia and then you get it as a reward.

2020-03-15 06:47:03

I have used the search feature probably two hundred times or so since coming here. Maybe give or take a couple of dozen.
I can think of four or five times where I searched for over ten minutes and couldn't find what I wanted. In about half of those cases, I asked the question, then had to wait literally hours, in one or two cases several days, to get my answer.
For the other hundred and eighty-odd times or so, I found what I wanted in under five minutes. No fuss, no bother. Sometimes I had to click on a post and read for context, but that's not bad at all. Sometimes I did that, and found out that there -was oo context, so I had to try again. Sometimes I had to tweak keywords. But really, it wasn't hard.
So no, the search feature is not the be-all and end-all of solutions for absolutely every problem. But there's a very good chance that if a game has been out for more than a couple of months, or is popular, or both, then anything you have to ask about its plot, its general mechanics, or about a specific item has been answered someplace on the forum, and using the right keywords will point you at it.

2020-03-15 08:17:34

This refers to post 4542. Thanks for the hint at how to obtain that. It turns out you confirmed what I had suspected and that I am on the right track toward getting it.

2020-03-15 11:58:03

Actualy, i tried to sarch 3 days, i hope i will find it.

2020-03-16 00:49:55

Hello,
Sorry but again me.
İ Tried to search, but i don't founded.
İ taken stadium key 3, pocket copter, and i help pianist girl, and i entered to Location, Ancient Crypt.
İ tried to go, but i see a portal, this portal kicked me to Brytanburg Worship Space.
What i can do guys?
İ tried to search, north, east, south and west Brytanburg , all buildings, but nothing.
İ looked Mechamo City , nothing again.
Sorry for my english

2020-03-16 01:04:12

Richard, you've gotta travel through the desert, and fight the earth dragon.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-03-16 17:11:15

Hello,
Thanks, i found him but i can't attack him.
Just 0 damage.

2020-03-16 17:34:04

Pretty sure the search feature will answer your question.  Alternatively, look in the target menu. What else do you see?

2020-03-16 18:18:56

İ checked posts.
Just waiting to quake, machine will kill dragon. But a quake taken 4 percent or 5 percent to health.
Can i have an other way?

2020-03-16 18:21:34

Nope. The only way to kill the dragon is the way discussed at exhaustive length in prior posts already.
Having manamon resistant to earth attacks might help. If all your mons are weak to earth, you're going to get tossed around pretty hard.

2020-03-16 18:38:09

Richard, you have to wait for the dragon to dig, then wwhen that happens, attack the quake machine. After a while, the earth dragon will destroy the quake machine, and yule be able to deal damage to it.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-03-18 00:49:59

hi guys.
SO I have a question.
I have been importing my manamon over from manamon 1, and have received 2 items so far, one which increases strength 25 percent, and the other doing the same to magic attack.
My question is, is there anything passed these two rewards? I have been importing for a while and have not gotten anything else, so am thinking about stopping unless I get anything else.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2020-03-18 01:49:02

I'm pretty sure there isn't, but I also could be wrong, too.

2020-03-18 07:47:26

do you have text document look like manamon