2019-06-29 19:00:24

lol master of death, maybe your mad but, dont be that negative,

2019-06-29 19:01:53

Um, when did I say I wanted to help? big_smile And you didn't understand my point, but I won't argue with someone who doesn't give a shit to understand what I claimed. I didn't say that he cloned a 3d game. I said, that he took previous games' names, and made something totally different, then said it's his own invention. And magic, what did he use? Games which already don't exist or which's developer already died, so that he can't attack him about his stealth. Poor Ward, I'm feeling so sorry for him. Wish he still lived and could report him cause of taking the name and recreating it, so the game became a complete mess. And same for Scrolling battles. Poor MTG studios or who they were, I don't remember but that might be them. Poor them, if they had the ability to report. And now the developer of oh shit. I wish it caught his attention but seriously. That's it. If you still don't understand, then it's, not my fault.

2019-06-29 19:03:33

Sorry for double posting. Well Omer, I'm not mad at all, it's just so sad.

2019-06-29 19:03:42

MTG studios was Mason‘s old name I think, because some of his open source games have an intro that says MTG studios or something like that, so I don’t get what you’re saying

2019-06-29 19:09:34

mtg studios was same masonasons lol.
and post 25 i think in mainstream games, they have warframe so should we clone it? but it must accesseble.

Yours kindly

2019-06-29 19:11:05

@27 mtg studios is mason, you're funny my friend

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-06-29 19:13:24 (edited by audiogame 2019-06-29 19:13:45)

Master of death my dear friend, did you ever think of reading? Mason in no way says its his own. Your just trying to fight at this point. He didn't say he owns it. He only said he made a spin off. Even the title says as much. Go learn your facts before saying shit you don't know do us all the favor.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-06-29 20:05:22

All right, think what you want, but facts remain facts after all.

2019-06-29 20:20:43

and wrong facts remain wrong facts d

2019-06-29 20:45:28

Maybe MTG studios was Mason. So, what's your statement that you can save TH with? Because it's Ward's work, for sure.

2019-06-29 21:07:47

The fact that like this game, he gives credit to the initial developer. Get your fucking facts kid.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-06-29 21:32:03

i am amused. Who the hell is ward? And no mtg is mason, or yes i have something to stabilice this fact. If who ever this ward is made mtg studios, how can it be that mason released mtgs and soundworx which is also him games to open source?

2019-06-29 21:48:02

Damn it mason, i was gonna make oh fuck, rofl. I actually had planned on it lmao.

2019-06-29 21:48:07

Moderation:

MasterOfDeath, this is not your first rodeo, so I'm issuing a warning.
You don't have to play Mason's game here. You don't have to bow down and worship him, and you don't even have to trust him. That's cool.
But the reason you're getting a warning is because you came in here and pretty single-handedly started stuff that didn't need starting. None of us needs that. If Mason clearly credited another dev and said that the idea is not his own, then it's not really for you to decide what he should and shouldn't be doing. Now, if Stevo comes in here, sees this and gets upset, the proper thing to do on his part would be to say so, and then the proper thing on Mason's part would be to take the game down and not borrow from this dev anymore.
You're doing this thing where you take facts, and bits of facts, and untruths as well, mix them all into a stew, then spray it all over everybody. This is something you've been doing off and on for months. You did it to me at least once, you've done it to other devs, and now you're doing it to Mason. Stop it.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-06-29 21:48:46 (edited by Quin 2019-06-29 21:57:29)

I'm downloading it now
edit: The download link doesn't work for me, I'm using the newest firefox.
And, ok, here we go, rant time
Can people not take ideas? i mean, from what i heard in the mainstream community, this game called apex legends took lots of consepts from fortnight, and didn't credit it, and people still played it. sure, some people bitched, but this is not just a blind thing. Code stealing happens, litterally, everywhere. It's quite rediculas to witch the extent of people going crazy over simular consepts. I mean, mason did take Wards idea for th, and he credited him. Read this topic title. A spin off of stevo's game oh shit. Here, mason doesn't claim the idea was his, he says it is a spin off.

2019-06-29 21:53:09

Eat my ass you drama queens. I don't know why I keep checking this forum as often as I do. People who can barely speak english and don't bother to learn. People who's only amusement is to make eloquence say stupid shit, AKA prepubessent boys, those who insessently clone shit or people with unoriginal ideas. I wasn't going to say anything because someone actually took their time to write a game, but the maturity level in this topic actually triggered me.
Then again, when you say 3d, you're full of fecal matter. Take your time and learn to implement full 360 degree navigation and audio, I'd actually bother playing this if it was. Now though, I don't really care.
Either way I can't download it so it looks like I wasn't meant to waste my time.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-06-29 22:09:05

Simter, Thomas Ward or what his first name is, was the original developer of Tomb hunter, who died around 2014 or something like that. If he credited the developer, then I wouldn't have known this from a good friend of mine.
Yes, maybe I was too harsh. And yes, maybe I deserved this warning. The funniest is that am getting karmas cause of my opinion, but nobody really wants to say their opinion. Yes, I admit that sometimes my statements are strong and harsh. I know it. I had a teacher who taught me how to debate and since then I've gone too far, I'm aware of that. I've been doing this for months because I just can't see the truth in this community, or at least, in some people. I'd appreciate Mason's work as well if I didn't hear things back. Let me tell a story which makes me to be like this. There's a hungarian boy, who bought the Scrolling battles pro thing. He used it for a day, and the second day when he tried to log in, the server was down. This happened for more than a week, and since he isn't a member of this forum, he asked somewhere like what is going on. No answer. And then he contacted someone who is inconnection with paypal events and got his money back, fortunately. Yes, it ended happily because he managed to clear it out. But what if someone just can't do this, because they don't have good english skills or anything? I've recently registered to this sbyw thing which's going on now, and yes, I admit that it's quite a fun game, not to mention that I died a lot but it's my fault big_smile so yeah, Mason can do fun things if he wants to. And that's why this community likes him. But these payments made me to think twice before trying out anything. If this changed, I'm sure I wouldn't be against him. Oh and if he had original ideas and didn't steal the names. Maybe I was wrong and MTG studios was really Mason, I don't know about that, so thanks for correcting me, seriously. But Thomas Ward wasn't Mason for sure, and, Stevo isn't Mason either. I know, an already dead person can't do much about that his game got revived and modified as much as it could be, he even changed the story and nothing is the same as he imagined. But then why didn't he give a new name to it, if it doesn't follow the original concept? And this Oh fuck might be fun as well, I didn't try it though, but people will get bored of this type of games. I enjoied Endless runner though, even if it had paid options. I liked the game and I sometimes still play it because of boredom. But these previous things made me to think this way.
I hope everyone can understand my point of view with this explanation. I know I was too rude, and if Mason sees this, then I'm sorry. When I have more time, just like now, then I am able to explain things, and not just to write them as they come in my mind.

2019-06-29 22:48:34

Well download link doesn't work either.
Saying that.
A clone is not bad, stealing someone's game and saying its yours well.
But people make similar ideas for games, musics, etc all the time.
Remixes and mashups are clones in a way.
And well if you wanted to get bloody minded on this then your computer is a clone.
Everycomputer existing is now a clone.
Ibm made the original system, still makes servers and systems itself, all computer bar the apple stuff came from it and without them our computers would be different.
So your computer is a clone.
The only difference was that ibm contracted microsoft initially ffor its os though it did at some point have its own os.
I am not sure but it was a book known as secret24.zip I forget its title but I read it back in 1997 and found a lot of stuff sadly this book died with henrichson.org and I never backed it up.
In it it tells the entire history of our opperatings systems, apple in bits, and mainly the pc, its an enteresting book.
I don't have it anymore which is sad.

2019-06-29 22:49:47

Hi all,
can't download it, too. Nothing happens if I click the link.
And, I always loved and love Mason's games!

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2019-06-29 22:59:32 (edited by omer 2019-06-29 23:05:46)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zwizs3tcaqv7s … k.zip?dl=1
its the link
1, mtg was himself so,, lol master of death, if your mad, dont check this topic, dont hang around him, maybe i dont like him that much, but but i'M telling the trooth
2, is he really cretited the original dev, hres the proof

=th description
TombHunter started as a spin off of Thomas Ward's Mysteries Of The Ancients and Alchemy Game Studios's Montezuma's Revenge titles. It has since turned into something much, much more. Fight

https://masonasons.me/pages/th.php
so summarising the thing
if you got information somewhere considder it carefully before saying anything about it
both of your things prooved to be rong
1, sb is his own style
2, mtg is himself already
3, toom hunter is credited
have a nice day

2019-06-29 23:12:36

Yep. As Jayde said. If you don't like it, then simply don't play it. I really don't mind and it's really not that hard just not to play it rather than sit here and waste your time. Also, if indeed Stevo does come here and say, hey dude, get rid of this shit, then I gladly will.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2019-06-30 00:28:51

So the one thing I will give this game credit for. It says what it is and doesn't try to be anything else. Yes, it basically is just Oh Shit with top down movement. It's not 3D, that's just the term we've taken to using when something isn't side scrolling. Games like Redspot and STW are truly 3D.
That said, that is also it's greatest con. It is just Oh Shit top-down. Which isn't a bad thing. Unfortunately though, I prefer Oh Shit to this, simply because it came first and was a fresh concept. That's nothing against you, Mason, but that's all this is, and, unfortunately, it's just not keeping me hooked.
It's a nice little time waster. Don't get me wrong, but I think of the new games I've played today, since I haven't had my computer for a couple months, it's been a lot, it's probably my least favorite, however I do enjoy your Endless runner game quite a bit. Just getting a bit annoyed at my random deaths.
All in all, it's a good effort, and you took the step to release it to the public. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing groundbreaking, but then again it's not trying to be. The game is honest, and I like that. Good on you.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2019-06-30 01:15:53

@47 exactly.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!

2019-06-30 01:21:02

for fuck's sake @all of master of death's posts. I'm sorry but this is just way over the top. if you don't like it, leave us in peace.

2019-06-30 02:44:33

@49 Oh, I find him amusing. The way he's digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole.