2019-06-29 08:49:16

Announcing ... Oh Fuck! A spin off of Oh Shit by Stevo, in 3D! I had this idea and I wanted to see how crazy it could get, so I did it.
Basically the concept is you run around a 3D grid, collecting falling rocks for points and avoiding cannonballs being launched at you by cannonball launchers. Collect bonus items as well, and avoid pits. If you've play Oh Shit before, this is basically that, in 3D.

http://masonasons.ddns.net/OhFuck.zip

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2019-06-29 08:57:49

testing this, bet its gonna be awesome kind of like your other games, be back when i try it

2019-06-29 09:17:40

expecting the next game to be oh  crap

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-06-29 09:33:02

IMHO we really didn't need this with Scramble already on the way.  I know it's not totally the same, it's somewhere in between Oh shit and Scramble, but I think we're just heralding the moment when people get tired of this type of game as fast as possible at this point.

2019-06-29 10:16:07

Seriously, can't you release a game with your own ideas? Tomb hunter was Ward's idea, Scrolling battles was again another one's idea, and now you are taking ideas from current devs as well... Just be a bit, uhm, original, please.

2019-06-29 10:53:32

Shift +delete. No Mason you aren't serious right? I thought that ripping off ideas was something of your past, but unfortunately. I hope that it's a joke, otherwise this isn't strange from you.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2019-06-29 10:54:05

black_mana wrote:

expecting the next game to be oh  crap

After it oh heck, then oh hell, oh no, oh shoot, ah really? Oh bugs, ... ...

2019-06-29 12:06:51

Gahahahah damn it that was what I expected sometime to come. Cool thing gonna download it.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2019-06-29 12:21:00

i thought scrolling battles is his idea?

2019-06-29 12:25:44

this is a clone

2019-06-29 12:31:12

Omg people. I love how whenever anyone releases something with even remotely similar concepts as something else, yall start freaking out about it. Welcome to the real world people, people take others ideas and improve on them.

2019-06-29 12:32:01

@10, um, no? Stop using that dum word please.

2019-06-29 12:35:00 (edited by kianoosh 2019-06-29 12:42:58)

People obsessed with the word "clone" lol
We avoid getting the clone generator on bk3 because it clones things and is bad.
Ok two things.
1. You really should expand pits. I mean they should be much wider to challenge the player.
2. Make the cannon throwers calculate the real angle between the cannon thrower and the player, then throw the ball in that angle. Today I was standing on a point and the cannon thrower couldn't hit me no matter how much it tried

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2019-06-29 13:00:10

so next game will oh dumb, oh  damn, oh crap, holy shit, etc

Yours kindly

2019-06-29 13:09:45

na now i have to rename my in works game damn lol

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-06-29 15:00:31

11, similar concept? No, this is totally different. He just takes the name and releases something much worse than the original. He likes playing with huge names such as Tomb hunter, Scrolling battles, etc etc. They were huge releases at their time, and with this, he seems to be a trustworthy developer since he can throw such games out. Like this, everyone thinks that ooooh we must trust him, but behind the scenes something totally different happens.

2019-06-29 15:20:34

at post12, i am sorry for that

2019-06-29 15:31:42

Sounds fun, will try it out

2019-06-29 17:16:37

wow people, you can make me aggree with charlie @post 11. It's not even the games, it's generaly how this community handles working with reputation. If you get a bad one once, you can leave, cause the people don't even give you the chance to get better. I guess if this was a new title by sam tupy productions no one would have freaked like this.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-06-29 17:21:16

erm can't download game

Yours kindly

2019-06-29 17:31:26

I don't actually care who made something, but overusing a concept is just so boring.

2019-06-29 18:02:36

You can tell the maturity of this forum's general crowd when you see games like Oh followed by any four letter profanity...

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-06-29 18:12:38

Yeah, I have to agree, I wouldn't have said this, because Sam never stole any old game's name and never recreated it and said it's his own invention.

2019-06-29 18:32:18

Right, three points here. Firstly, I can't run the game. This happens;
---------------------------
Fatal error detected
Failed to execute script game

OK   
Secondly, judging from what I've read in the tiny readme, this isn't actually a 3d game. A 3d game would mean you could move forward, backward, left, right, up and down, at the very least. Preferably you should also be able to turn left and right and move diagonally that way. From what I see here this only supports 2d movement forward, backward, left and right.
Finally, to those who have issues with the name. Oh shit was, to my knowledge, never intended to be a serious game. It was supposed to be a mashup of things you'd find in cp. I don't think we need to consider games like ah damn it, or oh fuck, to be of any more significance.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-06-29 18:44:42

Master of death, you truely aren't helping. Your being so negative and starting a flame war. I truely love how you take this as a clone. Where's the 3d game he cloned. Scramble ain't out yet. So don't say that. No answer? Yeah that's what I thought you said. Stop trying to blame this dev for shit he hasn't done. I took ideas from a game and I didn't get hit this hard.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."