2019-06-30 08:50:03

hi;
this community will never get what they wanted if this keeps continuing;
well I think I know why mason said it is 3 d because you can jump I don't really know about it
I think he can improove this game a little better when he find a grate other konsept
well everything is kloned theses days
I will include a fue examples
you know there are milians of cars buses
even food is kloned to!
now audiogames
I don't have anything to say
I created a topic on the off topic but it never works it seems; and; as for the 1 final thing
this is kinnd a off topic but mason it will be nice if add modding
last thing to ask
will you ever stop kloning? I think that 3 d o fuck or what ever; thing it's I don't know; I am sorry; and; I don't have fathe in this game
I think I need to find a konsept to stop making kloned games

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-06-30 09:19:56

wow master of death or should i say master of drama, you're going too far, if you want to start a flame war, anyaudio is you best place, oh it's already down, keap your    opinions to your self please, and leave us in piece

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-06-30 10:24:08

I hate this dum word clone i hope it gets removed from the dictionary. Ooof. Ugh. Now everything is a clone huh?

2019-06-30 12:18:27 (edited by JoWier 2019-06-30 12:21:08)

@41
+1 man. couldn't have said it better myself.
@51:
what...
sorry but i didn't understand thing 1 of what you said.
general:
ok guys why the fuck does every single topic turn into this. i'm really frustrated and its getting annoying and old. I mean,  i get how some people dont like when people rip the ideas of games and use them to make their own, but you know  what that's called? opinian. and you are free to have your own. no body is stopping you. but please, for  hevun's sake, dont try to force them on people and act like they've done something really wrong when let me asure you, they haven't. technically they haven't even violated any ag forom rules, if that makes you satesfied. so stop acting like kids --er, nevermind. that's never gunna change. ok. let's try this again. stop bashing mason. he has done nothing wrong. if you think he has, then yeah, either express it in a civilised way or dont. we dont want anymore pointless bickerring its not like we are short on that. dam, first off topic, then to sited and forom feedback, and now here. i'm afraid if we keep going off track and keep forgetting what this place actually is, well let's just say i fear for the future of ag.
good day peeps
edit:
ok @51, i do understand what you said(all most) but here's a tip. i'm not saying my english is perfect, far from it. but please try not to use so many semicollons. that makes understanding your writing even harder. i mean, there are camas, aren't there? and trust me even accessive use of those will getcha in trouble.  mmm good old days when i used to get scoldings from my english teacher for doing the same... trust me like every sentence i wrote used to have at least 5 camas lool.

Abay chal.

2019-06-30 13:28:26

you guys r wierd. in fakt. very wierd. man.
but that's not what i am talking about
what i want to say is. i cant run the game it all the times giveing me arrors. what should i do?

I am not sure why do you want to contact me . If you want to do add me on Skype

live:cccefg2

2019-06-30 14:08:09

I am seriously happy that almost no video game developers know about this forum, we would get nowhere if they would see topics like this all over the place.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-06-30 14:49:27

Because their forums are totally all shiny and positive, and kids don't participate on them.

2019-06-30 15:07:15

Not necesarily, but,
a: The comunitys are larger in general.
B: they don't have this big cloning and same concept from people as we currently have.

I thought people would be  that intelligent to understand that without having to write that down, but I guess I was wrong on that.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-06-30 15:15:39

B is true, however for A, that is both good and bad. There's also no need for that people would be that intelligent. Nobody is stupid, but it feels like this community often  has such a narrow perspective of mainstream forums. Cloning is just  not so easily noticed, simply because there's tons of other good stuff you can play. However, there's also no attitude of oh hey we must be all positive and grateful for every game we get, and there is a ton of negative reviews about games everywhere, even if sometimes for totally stupid reasons.

2019-06-30 15:19:59

Hi.

Well, clones are pritty quickly shouted down as it can be seen in steem greenlight or when you filter games by ratings, you see a lot of FPS and battle royal titles there which are just ripoffs of other games including textures, graphics and the like.

And yes, the fact that a part of this comunity thinks that we need to hail everything new as all good and cool is also what I am critisizing. We can't just take everything for awesome and new, audio gaming won't go anywhere if this is kept up.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-06-30 16:27:34

This game, in my opinion would be more challenging if the put spanned either the hole length or with of the map. Just an idea though.

2019-06-30 18:24:24

Mason, if you wanna laugh, for your amusement, find someone else, please. I'd be more than happy. smile I think I clearly told my points, and not to amuse anyone, it was an opinion, just like all others. I love these guys who think that if an opinion doesn't match to their, then they start acting like oh this is really really laughable. It's not my poorness that nobody can accept opinions here.

2019-06-30 19:03:25

damn when this everything will end in this comunitty

Yours kindly

2019-06-30 19:10:39 (edited by Still_Standing 2019-06-30 19:11:31)

at post 62 yes when you are from  the  type of drama queens

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-06-30 19:23:13

Hi guys,
I thought I'd chip in here, since I've seen some posts that suggest that some opinions are waited on what I think of this game being here. I will not ask that Mason take the game down - he did admit this was a spin-off and hey, if I can help people evolve game ideas into better game ideas, I'm glad I can do that. There's always the personal side of me that says hey, make your own thing, don't copy me! But I realize that this type of thing happens everywhere, and realistically... I got my idea from crystal rain in crazy party anyway. Crazy party got its idea from Mario party. Who knows where Mario party got their idea from... but I'm sure it was inspired by something. Endless runner is also very similar to certain aspects of constant motion and constant motion is similar to blinded guide, as well as other games in crazy party. And in fact, Sam can correct me on this if it's not true, but it was right after I made the oh shit runner that sam said, "I want to make a runner type game." And then was born Cm.
It's like the evolution theory that we all had a common ancestor - but look now? So many different walks of life evolved from that that it's not even funny! Honestly I thought of a 3d oh shit, but I never felt like making it since Scramble came in to mind.
If there was one complaint, I kind of wish he would've maybe asked me if I'd have an issue with this or not, but that's not even a major complaint and I don't hold a grudge for it. Realistically he didn't have to ask me, that's just my paranoya / worry or whatever talking. I also do worry that if more of these get released before Scramble, nobody will want to play Scramble because they got tired of these games like Defender suggested. Even still, that's on me, not other game devs. I don't have a right to stop people releasing games because I haven't released mine. big_smile
So I know I complain at you Mason, but that's when I feel you're doing stupid shit. I don't think you're doing stupid shit now. You haven't done wrong to me in this game... keep it up.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2019-06-30 19:36:19

@Master of death honestly I'd just stop arguing right now. I'm not going to enter the debate but the fact that everyone's on your case tells me that fueling the flames is only going to reflect negatively at you, since at this point, no one cares.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-06-30 19:49:14

Scramble's actually a good game. #Justsaying

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-06-30 19:57:30

67 sure i listened podcasts about it and i really like it smile

Yours kindly

2019-06-30 20:55:42

Hmmm, I like the game so far, but the sound detection seems to be a bit wonky, or at least half the time I don't seem to pick up items which are in the centre of the field.

I'm also not entirely sure whether this is actually a 3d game, or a top down game, given that you don't actually  to face different directions but run  in four directions, but hay its fun!

It'd be nice to see some specific hazards unique to this game, Eg fireballs that fall down onto the grid and give splash damage, maybe walls that become electrified temporarily, perhaps something that follows the player around or different kinds of cannons that shoot in a straight direction or shoot directly at the player, but either way thanks for another arcade game.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-06-30 23:47:11

Well @Dark it would be 3d if there were 3 dimentions to work with, which there are. Turning decides if it's full first-person or not if I'm right. I may not be in that respect, but I do know that it's 3d.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2019-07-01 03:48:39

3D does not mean FPS. There is a difference between 3D and FPS. Something is 3D if it has 3 dimensions. 360-degree turningis FPS based, and 3D does not equal FPS.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-07-01 04:02:07

3d doesn't mean that you can climb for say. it means that there are 6 dementions.
Left, right, forward, back, down, up.

2019-07-01 05:25:29

3D actually means three dimensions. Length, width and height.

2019-07-01 14:53:01

Exactly. X, Y, Z. Not six. 6-D will probably never happen. smile

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-07-01 15:36:09

I guess it's the difference between partial or simulated, and true/full 3D movement.