2019-04-25 23:34:55

yeah a settings guide would be great

2019-04-25 23:55:58

I haven't bought the game on steam just yet but is the audio really quiet and how do I get to the enhancements tab on windows 7?
the enhancements tab is in windows 10 only but is it not in windows 7?
also the PC controls for mortal Kombat 11 are front punch j back punch i front kick k and back kick l.
and the movement keys are move left a and move right d and duck is s and jump is w.

2019-04-26 00:46:59

Okay here it is.

Settings Menu
Gameplay
Vibration; on, off
Krypt invert virtical Look; Off, On
Round Time; 90
Rounds To Win; 2
Player Starting Side; Left
Story Difficulty; Medium
Subtitles; On, Off
Subtitle Language; System
Audio Language; System
Record Matches; On, Off
Virsus Session Stats; Off
Lowered Health Bars; Off
Display Health; Off
Pause delay; Off
Load Screen Tips; On

tournament
Randomise Character Gear; On
Round Time; 90
Fatal Blow Damage Boost; On, Off
Lowered Health Bars; Off, On
Environmental Interactions; On, Off
Restart Match; On, Off
Arena Select; Off, On
Available Arenas....

Kontrols
Presets
Edit... Once clicked, the curser will move to the controls.
Though these are always visible on-screen, they can only be moved to with the edit command.
Otherwise, the next option down will be for input window timing.
Front punch, Throw
Back Punch, Block
Front Kick, Interact
Back Kick, Flip Stance
Pressing a button on any of these controls will assign that button and move the curser to the next in the list.
Once all buttons are assigned, you'll be on the option for input window timing, and the preset will be set at custom.

Input Window Timing; Long, Medium, Short
Crushing Blows Held Check; Off, On
Release Check; On, Off
Alternate control; Off, On
Input Shortcuts; On, Off
Button shortcuts; On, Off
Save

Display QQS In-match; Off, On
Show Ping In Ms; Off, On
Off-line Input Delay; Off, On
Speach Detect English Only; Off, On
Keyboard To Speach English Only; Off, On

Sound
cinema Volume
Music Volume
Effects volume
Announcer Volume
Ambience Volume
Diologue Volume
Audio Experience; Mid-size, TV Speakers, Home Theator
Wireless Controler Speaker; On, Off
Interaction Sound Cues; Off, On
Read Menu Options; Off, On
Announcer Voice; Classic

Video

Story Settings
Story Difficulty; Medium
Subtitles; On, Off
Continue

The story settings menu can be reached by pressing square on ps4.
Not sure what it is on other versions.

2019-04-26 00:57:07

Mr. Boon has been the voice of scorpion/Hasashi Hanso from the beginning. He would be great!

2019-04-26 02:18:26

Hi.
Does anyone know what MK is like on the nintendo switch?
Does it still have the talking menus?

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-04-26 02:21:33

Yeah the OCR is working ok for me now. not sure why it was giving me problems last night. i wish it would recognize the arrows. lol
And mercy goes back to MK3, and you had to do that before you were able to perform  an animality. fun times. smile

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2019-04-26 02:24:37 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2019-04-26 02:31:32)

One of the major things I liked in the game is the music. It's really immersive and is much cooler than the ones in the previous MK games. Should I call it a noticeable improvement or a change? Either way it seems way way better when it comes to melodies imo.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2019-04-26 03:05:19

I messed around in the tutorials mode, and the demonstration mode does seem like it's trying to let us know what buttons to press, though it doesn't teach you what sounds mean what.
Even if all they improved was the ability for the game to make the same sounds from demo mode as the player performs the sequences, we'd have some clue what to do.
Though the game should really start out making the sounds as we are starting the basics.
So when we're learning how to walk, run, jump, and what not, we're already hearing those sounds played as we're pressing the buttons.
Then, when we start really learning how to fight, we know the sounds when we enter a demo mode for a lesson.
One last thing, and this is directed at all the audiogame members who want nether realm to add features to help us...
Please keep in mind that they are doing this in addition to everything else a triple A game requires, so we need to see what the game already has and try to make requests that work within what they've already started.
Examples include using the preexisting notation sounds within learn mode where possible, as well as settling for Mr. Boon as a text reader if Mr. Price can't do it.
Later!

2019-04-26 03:55:52

Honestly if Boon did it I wouldn't consider it setteling. I don't care how it's done, I'll just appreciate it if it is.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2019-04-26 04:24:31

TheBlindSaiyan wrote:

Hi.
Does anyone know what MK is like on the nintendo switch?
Does it still have the talking menus?

it does have the talking menus. I have it for the switch.

2019-04-26 05:23:23 (edited by Shadowcat 2019-04-26 06:24:50)

So for everyone else who's bummed out that brutalities are hidden in the krypt... I'm legitimately curious. Has anybody heard anything from the sited community about whether or not people actually enjoy this stuff? Like I understand puzzles and scavenging items to unlock rooms and such... if it's a frickin' MMO or adventure game. But do people really like this in fighters? I think I'd personally be disinterested if I did have usable vision... I'd play MK for MK, not to wander around and break stuff all day. lol
MKX had a little bit of that, sure. But nowhere near this much. Thoughts? Or if you've heard anyone else talk about it.
Also, I just landed my first double crushing blow in a tower with Liu Kang... felt so good.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-04-26 06:31:20

Thank you smoothgunner!!!

That's what I thought Back Forward Circle. But when I do it isn't working for me.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2019-04-26 06:33:42

So I'm confused. Often it seems blocking just doesn't  work against certain attacks;I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Cassie Cage's Duel Wielding (bf1) always seems to hit me, even  when stand blocking.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2019-04-26 09:17:33

Most reviews so far have mentioned consistently just how anoying and bothersome the cript is, and how irritating it is to have to unlock finishing moves like that.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-04-26 15:48:42 (edited by smoothgunner 2019-04-26 15:51:12)

couple things guys. for starters, I know a lot of us is disappointed with the low/faint sound, BUT have a slight fix for this. I have been trying out different wired headphones, and the official apple headphone ear buds improves the sound drastically. the characters sound right in your face, you can hear footsteps, even back/forward dashes, and the hit sound effects sound much better. down side to using these headphones is you can not voice chat if playing online,  and its not surround sound, but its still in stereo, so you can tell what side you are on left or right. I have tested other low budget ear buds and you will still get poor quality sound, so shockingly I highly recommend picking up a pair of apple headphones, you will be able to notice the sound difference, trust me. for those who have bigger bucks in the bank and prefer wireless sound, I will be testing a few pairs of wireless headphones this week, and come back with more recommendations. last thing regarding sound, turn down the music and the background ambience, this will also help, even change the sound setting from mid range to tv speaker or home theater, plus turn up the volume on the actual console you have. for ps4, hold down the psn button, go to devices, and put the sound to the max which is 25. as for the xbox gamers, go to settings while headphones are plugged in, go down to audio, and put the volume to 100. for the gamer that had a question about the blocking, some moves in mk has always been unblockable, you have to either duck under them, jump over them, or in this version you can do a short hop. i'll look into the cassie cage move and see if its blockable while crouching, or if it simply needs to be dodged. hope all this info helps

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2019-04-26 19:55:02

First of two planned PC patches has hit. Don't quite remember what was fixed, but the MK11 discussion board has a sticky that outlines it.
On another note, I'm actually kinda glad I picked this up on PC instead of PS4... never got remote play to work on PS4, and on PC I can OCR any time I want. For a game like this, that helps a ton. And the desynced cutscenes in story mode don't bother us, so... only downside is seemingly lagging behind for balance patches and such, but I don't play competitively anyways so even that's kinda meh.

2019-04-26 20:34:36

For the person asking about the bicycle kick. I remember a fight in story mode where it just didn't work. Wonder if anyone else came across that?
I'm to old school to complain about the sounds, but i understand the frustration. I'm shopping for a new gaming headset. The one I'm trying out at the moment is the turtleBeach stelth force  700, and so far so good.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2019-04-26 21:33:25

You also could've been using a variation that doesn't have it. Keep in mind that ariations have wildly differing move sets.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-04-26 21:55:32

somewhat spoilery for arcade mode
I'm  actually  having a strange problem with the arcade mode boss with Liu Kang. When I'm in  the Kronika phases the bicycle kick just doesn't work. Can she remove abilities?
end spoilers

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2019-04-26 22:13:56

I'm still having trouble beating  chronica. I get to the firth round, and my hands are so tired I can't move them. I tried heavy attcks, I tried the interactibles, I am frustrated and this is only my first klassic tower. See my last youtube stream from yesterday at my mortal kombat 11 playist.

Take care all.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2019-04-26 22:32:54

I was able to beat Kronika on easy, but on medium  I  jusst get input read to death.

2019-04-26 22:45:04

she definitely has something where she can't be grabbed and air comboed.  at least, I'm pretty sure she does.  a very neat boss fight though I must say.

So I've nearly beaten the advanced tutorials. I expect the next lot will be tricky though. tongue

2019-04-26 23:02:33

Oh would you look at that.  there is an audio queue for flawless block.  Don't expect to get it much at all, but nice to know.

2019-04-27 02:30:17

for those who are playing on PC.
The patch notes on steam are live but the moveset is still not updated and basically it's a shit show, so be aware if you're wondering why you're combos are not working if you're getting them from a different source.
patch notes link:
https://steamcommunity.com/games/976310 … 7611940041

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2019-04-27 02:39:36

Also, can confirm tower opponents on PC have not yet have their health adjusted... In the Jade tower that's currently up I had a partner who basically did like 3 crushing blows on top of my own from earlier along with a fatal, and it wasn't that one-sided, I did get a few combos in. We still got completely bodied.