2019-03-26 12:32:23 (edited by mahdi-abedi 2019-03-26 12:33:08)

hi
I'v made this topic for getting more info about people's comments about languages: which language is more populer? we are going to fined answer of this question
so tell me, what languages do you want to lurn: winning of language depends on guys who wants to lurn it
i'll give the language revord big_smile
so I start from myself: I'm lurning english: I very love it because its world's language

2019-03-26 12:55:47

Honestly, besides spanish and maybe french for which I mostly just learning to be able to  communicate with others, sometimes in places where it is a second language, I don't have too much of an interest in learning most other languages that the average person says they want to learn. Other languages I want to learn are a little off the path. A native american language, I know that's a very general turm, don't worry, I have a few ideas, swahili likely, and a few others I can't call to mind right now.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-03-26 12:56:50

japanese, and turkish

2019-03-26 13:12:31

I've always liked Japanese, maybe turkish or Persian because of the amount of people in this comunity that seem to speak it.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-03-26 13:29:55

jappenies and turkish are in first score in language scorebord, then english for now

2019-03-26 13:59:31 (edited by Destranis 2019-03-26 14:01:02)

Well, there are a lot of languages that are really interesting, and if i had a chance to learn at least one of them i'd be really happy. It's quite a big list so it would be impossible but, i really love czech, and slavic languages similar to it for example slovakian. Oh and dutch, danish, swedish and norvegian. There was a time when i was fond of greek, but i gave that up... Actualy i'm learning english and german, but i'm quite a huge fan of languages so any of them would be great. smile

2019-03-26 14:48:44

Japanese

2019-03-26 14:50:23

thanks for telling me my spelling error

2019-03-26 15:35:43

I like learning languages, any of them. But the most appealing to me right now besides English is Hausa. I have quite an urge to learn it. It has very heart touching sounds. Aside from that, any native American language like Lakota are interesting too.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-03-26 15:52:17

Well i already know some turkish, i go there on hollidays quite a lot. In fact i think i was in turkey when i made this account.

2019-03-26 15:56:26

Japanese

2019-03-26 16:01:54

I am currently learning Russian at univercity. I like the way it is spoken.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-03-26 16:03:03

well, at 9, can you please tell me about hausa?
in top three, japanese, then turkish, then english: if I'm doing rong in calculateing, please tell me

2019-03-26 16:57:41

I want to learn German, Mandarin and Japanese. Mandarin is very popular and the more languages I know or at least can speak conversationally, the more people I can talk to.
I know French and Spanish quite well as it is, and my mother tongue is English. Languages have always fascinated me on multiple levels.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-03-26 17:21:07

@ 13 Hausa is spoken in a few different african countries including nigeria by several different ethnic groups, with a ruff total of  44 million people. Here is a video with some recordings of it. More about the language can be found in discription.

https://youtu.be/oH-_cCca8GQ

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-03-26 17:44:14

japanese

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-03-26 18:34:40

Well, there was a time when i also wanted to learn japanese but i gave up...

2019-03-26 18:39:42

Japanese, chinese and english.

2019-03-26 19:17:53

Spanish was the language i was born in to and now also know english.  I want to learn Zulu and a Mayan language.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2019-03-26 20:07:45

@ 19 that reminds me, I want to as well. My dad is from mexico, and learning spanish would help open the path for me to learn a language like nahuatl or another language of mexico. Also, I've always wanted to learn zulu, I've always been able to make the click sounds with other  vowels almost seamlessly.

2019-03-26 21:31:54

I used to have book on Zulu language and it was sweet.  HOwever its best to learn language from actual speakers.  need to get me some zulu homies

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2019-03-26 22:26:33

Anyone know of any easy ways to learn languages? Like online videos or something?

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2019-03-26 23:10:53

I would recommend Language Transfer. Their website is https://www.languagetransfer.org. They also have a Youtube channel. They offer courses in French, Swahili, Italian, Greek, German, Turkish, Arabic, Spanish, and English for Spanish speakers.

Some of their courses are works in progress, but I know the Spanish, Swahili, Greek, and German courses are complete. I listened to their Spanish course and was impressed. They don't just have you mindlessly memorizing and regurgitating words. I felt like I actually understood sentence structure and verb conjugations by the time I finished the course, and the instructor made it interesting. They emphasize learning grammar and structure over vocabulary, so you might want to use a website like Duolingo as a supplement. Don't get me wrong, you still learn plenty of vocabulary and the ability to figure out a lot of words based on English.

I can't speak about any of their other courses since I haven't taken them, but the Spanish course is a winner in my opinion.

2019-03-27 11:28:02

You also could try duolingo, but it's not that useful if you wanna actualy speak the language you learned.

2019-03-27 16:32:39

Huh, no one wants to learn Thai. Uh well...
Oh, thnk you for providing information about Hausa for Mahdi. I've already seen the video. Hausa actually has like 5-6-7 something dialects, with the most un-hausaish dialect being called Gananci, the dialect used in Gana, outside the main Hausa community.
I've learn Japanese, and while it's an interesting language, learning it takes much effort. There's a training program in Japan I'm planning to take though. It's called Duskin leadership trainingg program, for 18-29 years old disabled around Asia and Pacific areas.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.