2019-03-13 16:50:16

I'm looking for walking and walking foley sounds with high quality, little noise besides the steps themselves, and a lot of veriation. I already have sound ideas 6000 foley steps, don't like some of them very much. I'm looking for something less generic. I also looked through the freesound.org collection that has been going around. Some are ok. Can any one point me to some good step sounds and other foley?

A proud fool  and idiot. You may think that's an insult. For me? That's a compliment.

Thumbs up

2019-03-13 17:44:46

if you want foally, then hollywood edge is good, sfx kit is pretty graite, although mostly mono.

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2019-03-13 17:47:09

A Sound Effect is an amazing site full of independent sound recording artists who sell their stuff pretty cheaply, considering the equipment required, among other factors. There's a lot of foley and footsteps there, so I urge you to check them out.

Kai

This site's drama(s) needs major popcorn!

Thumbs up

2019-03-13 18:17:21 (edited by defender 2019-03-13 18:17:38)

try the adobe audition DLC packs.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

2019-03-13 18:23:13 (edited by an idiot 2019-03-13 18:26:44)

Already have those but there steps folder is strange. I need singgle files but they have like 2 to 1 steps in a file. I must confess, it takes a lot to please me. I'm a perfectionist.

A proud fool  and idiot. You may think that's an insult. For me? That's a compliment.

Thumbs up

2019-03-13 19:09:17

haha! if you don't like multi sounds in one file, then you'd hate boom lib!
Lmfao, do you know how to eddit? If so, it's not all that much work to separate them, it's just tedious as all hell!

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2019-03-13 19:12:47 (edited by black_mana 2019-03-13 19:15:41)

let me point something out, most of the libraryes i have are like that,  evry file has   difrent  walking, running sounds and all that stuff, try   sound ideas  Series   15, it has  the footsteps in one file, i mean each walking in one file, from  6 to 10 cd's, others are from boom library and hollywood edge and more libraryes from asound efect if you want to buy them
you will have to recopy sounds and do  editing   your self

2019-03-13 19:31:02 (edited by an idiot 2019-03-13 19:41:09)

no, I mean it had 2 single step sounds, not walking sounds. More than one walking sound in one file? That's fine. But two single steps, different story. I need walking sounds, not single steps. With sound effects kit and adobe sounds, it's like one or 2 steps a file.

Thumbs up

2019-03-13 19:43:31

hello
if you have found sounds that step bye step, you can seperate and use it with this program
well you need to have sterio mix or some sort of program that lets you record that computer's voice to .record the steps
you can generate your own walking with this program
thanks Burak bye the way
you can find the program at
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/1650 … producers/

Thumbs up

2019-03-13 20:17:49

Check splice good library of fx & sounds.

Thumbs up