2019-03-13 16:50:16

I'm looking for walking and walking foley sounds with high quality, little noise besides the steps themselves, and a lot of veriation. I already have sound ideas 6000 foley steps, don't like some of them very much. I'm looking for something less generic. I also looked through the freesound.org collection that has been going around. Some are ok. Can any one point me to some good step sounds and other foley?

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-03-13 17:44:46

if you want foally, then hollywood edge is good, sfx kit is pretty graite, although mostly mono.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-03-13 17:47:09

A Sound Effect is an amazing site full of independent sound recording artists who sell their stuff pretty cheaply, considering the equipment required, among other factors. There's a lot of foley and footsteps there, so I urge you to check them out.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2019-03-13 18:17:21 (edited by defender 2019-03-13 18:17:38)

try the adobe audition DLC packs.

2019-03-13 18:23:13 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2019-03-13 18:26:44)

Already have those but there steps folder is strange. I need singgle files but they have like 2 to 1 steps in a file. I must confess, it takes a lot to please me. I'm a perfectionist.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-03-13 19:09:17

haha! if you don't like multi sounds in one file, then you'd hate boom lib!
Lmfao, do you know how to eddit? If so, it's not all that much work to separate them, it's just tedious as all hell!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-03-13 19:12:47 (edited by Still_Standing 2019-03-13 19:15:41)

let me point something out, most of the libraryes i have are like that,  evry file has   difrent  walking, running sounds and all that stuff, try   sound ideas  Series   15, it has  the footsteps in one file, i mean each walking in one file, from  6 to 10 cd's, others are from boom library and hollywood edge and more libraryes from asound efect if you want to buy them
you will have to recopy sounds and do  editing   your self

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-03-13 19:31:02 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2019-03-13 19:41:09)

no, I mean it had 2 single step sounds, not walking sounds. More than one walking sound in one file? That's fine. But two single steps, different story. I need walking sounds, not single steps. With sound effects kit and adobe sounds, it's like one or 2 steps a file.

2019-03-13 19:43:31

hello
if you have found sounds that step bye step, you can seperate and use it with this program
well you need to have sterio mix or some sort of program that lets you record that computer's voice to .record the steps
you can generate your own walking with this program
thanks Burak bye the way
you can find the program at
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/1650 … producers/

2019-03-13 20:17:49

Check splice good library of fx & sounds.