2020-01-09 13:33:58 (edited by Aloy 2020-01-09 13:34:16)

so should  i just wear those items or something?

2020-01-09 16:37:52

No, you cannot start a new game while wearing those items. You need to equip some of the non-unique items and then it should work. If you don't know if items are unique or not, you can always try to switch them out one at a time until it works.
I think it would be nice if it told you which items you couldn't wear, since it also took me some time to figure out back in the days.

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

2020-01-09 17:17:10

when i ever see this topic at the top, i thought the devs are responded, but no sadly

2020-01-09 17:32:53

:2,027 thanks i'll try that and hope it'll work

2020-01-30 19:54:06

Hi, all. I’ve looked at the walkthrough Youtube streams for ahc but neither of them completely cover the graveyard.  I can’t find the runes to disable the magical barrier, and I can’t get back in to the catacombs after completing the legacy quest.  Can someone help?

2020-01-30 20:47:02

I'm wondering what happen to the developers.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2020-01-30 21:13:16

Yeah, I know.  I tried contacting the devs myself several times about the grave yard and they never returned my query.  So I'm hoping someone here knows the answer.

2020-01-30 21:13:20

@2030
You can access the catacombs from any mausoleum.
The stones are in (prepare for some probable mass misspelling) Madrannas, Navinshes and can't remember it's name, but it starts with L. The one whos graveyard entrance is caved in. You need to enter it via the catacombs.

2020-01-31 02:33:38

Thanks; I found the stones, but I can’t locate the actual runes.  Are they on one of the coffins or something?

2020-01-31 15:20:40

Hi! The runes are not on a coffin. They are found in special locations in the Three places mentioned earlier. For one of the rune stones, you need to get a code to open the door where the rune stone is hidden behind. Two of the numbers can be found on graves outside while the remaining Three nummers can be found inside one of the mausoleums. When the rune stones are Active, they give off a sound which you can use as an indicator to where they are. If you get there and don´t have the priestess in your party, you can make a custom beacon to the runes and come back.

2020-01-31 21:02:41

Still having trouble finding the runes once I enter the mausoleums.  Any advice?

I did have a second query:  When Gwen uses Charged Weapon on your character, can it charge a magical spell or only a physical weapon?  In other words, can you do anything charged or do you specifically have to use the attack skill?

Could use help with both of these.

2020-02-01 02:12:29

The help I can provide with the rune stones is that they are located in special locations in the mausoleums. What that means is that you will get a location name that is special. And there is a enemy guarding each one. Regarding charged weapon, you can only use it to use weapon. You cannot use any charged spells. It only affects your physical weapons like the swords.

2020-02-01 02:31:14

I do admit that as much as I love this game, and as understanding as I am that life gets in the way, the complete lack of communication from the devs is quite disappointing.  Especially as there was planned to be a graphical release of this on the kickstarter, and nothing has even been mentioned of that, whether it's happening or not.  This has been years ago as well.  The main reason I'm disappointed however is not because of any selfish reason, simply that I feel this has the potential to truly be something special in accessible gaming history and it's not been able to take advantage of that as of yet.

2020-02-01 04:16:28

Oh so this game is really dead? I thought that we will have some dlc, some new maps and monsters. well well.

2020-02-01 05:39:55

I think Liam did the live streams of his, and he's covered the Graveyard as well. How could you not finding it.

2020-02-01 14:41:19

The only thing that should be talked about at this point is whether or not kickstarter backers got what they bought. If they didn't, then that's definitely a commitment that I'm sure the devs will honour when they can.
I know that at least one of the devs has been dealing with very trying personal circumstances which I don't know entirely and which I would not be at liberty to divulge in any case. Please don't ask or speculate. My point is, they didn't just get busy or wander off because they couldn't be bothered.

So as far as DLC and extra maps and whatnot, I strongly suspect that no, that's not in the cards at this point.
And please, please don't pester the devs for stuff that you can and should find out on your own or via the forum or experimentation. The graveyard is not bugged. Hundreds of people have done this rune-stone-based puzzle before. In other words, you're stuck at a tricky point in the game. If you know the devs are pretty quiet for personal reasons, I'd think the last thing you want to do is bog them down with emails about essentially walkthroughs of the game.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-02-01 15:03:11

I was also looking forward to see what else this dev were going to release. Oh well, good things come to an end.  Its just that This game was the best I have seen in years in the audio gaming world.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2020-02-28 15:38:42

Hello. Please, does someone have problem log in To this game? I can't login to jgt and this game too.

2020-02-29 04:35:33

The site is back up now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
AHC and JGT logins should work again.

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2020-02-29 12:13:38

wish we heard something from  the devs

2020-02-29 13:12:34

I also wish that too. Gosh, I really liked it!

73 Wj3u

2020-03-03 08:09:08

Haven't heard from them in what... two years?
I have also tried updating the game many times but haven't seen anything new in the change log. Although while running that updater it did feel that it is downloading some files. Has anyone else also tried this?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2020-03-03 08:54:31

I also would love to see the developers do more with this game. It would be cool if they would make a sequel.

2020-03-03 15:02:48

A new update or 2 for this game wouldn't go a miss.
I would love to see what exclusive items that you get from the kickstarter backing edition, but I think you can only buy the Normal game.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2020-03-03 16:41:53

I heard from someone that this game was no longer being developed. They said the main developer is gone.